Hampton Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Photos of Hampton Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Hampton Inn Sacramento Rancho Cordova
Travel Blogs from Rancho Cordova
... Give without expecting anything in return.
- Bring people together. Celebrate. Have joyous occasions with friends and family often.
- Support people. Be the person they turn to for emotional support.
- Don’t be complacent and get stuck in a routine.
- Laugh ...
- 6:00 a.m. Want to be home so bad that I woke up early and hit the road. Only 3 more hours on the road and I will be home.
- 9:00 a.m. I am home. This trip was so much fun and I learned a lot. The national parks where all so beautiful and Mt. Rushmore was incredible.
... but not too bad, and we were all so excited by the experience. On to Lake Tahoe, which is beautiful, and there is still some snow on the surrounding mountains. Our hotel room is massive, and really nice. Dinner cruise on the lake was great, and we sat with a group of lovely American people. There are 4 other Australians on the tour, and one Canadian lady, but all the rest are from all over the US, and they're fun ...
... a chocolate peanut butter one! I'm so happy that we get to go on the road trip tomorrow but I'm going to miss California! I'm really glad that my dad gets to come home tonight!! Yay! So tomorrow is supposed to be really hot so I might not make it but I think I'll survive. I'm so excited!!
... that some people really don't know how to drive. Highway 140 is a 55 but people seem to think that driving 30 miles per hour is good enough. Granted there are some tight turns but the straight aways do not need to be taken as a school zone! Also, I think some people hate pulling over in the turnouts for faster cars and that just drives me crazy. I don't see why anyone cares if they are passed because they are driving slow.
Anyway, after making to the ...