Hampton Inn Rock Springs
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
- Continental Breakfast
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Fitness/Health center
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Free parking
Photos of Hampton Inn Rock Springs
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Hampton Inn Rock Springs
Travel Blogs from Rock Springs
- Babysitting my cousins was tiring and exhausting but it was fun and I got some cash
- I'm now heading to Cheyenne, Wyoming
- I had to stop in Rock springs at 11:00 after three hours of driving and 187 miles to get gas at Arco
- Gas cost me $34.85
- I bought new pre-made sandwiches for $13.72....the previous ones went old
- I ate some food and was back on the road to get to my next ...
... We drove past snow covered cattle and into what looked like white abyss' s most of the time as the snow had started falling thickly again. We found the general merchandise store that had the famed ice cream and made our way inside. It certainly was small ( total population of farson is 330) We chose our one scoop ice cream ( I wanted 2 but the girl more pr less would let me she said 1 is heaps) I felt really shut down and annoyed, she has no idea how much ...
- Arrived in Rock Springs late afternoon
- Took about 3 hours not including gas stops
- Had to pull over a couple times because my legs kept falling asleep
- Checked into my hotel
- Theres not a lot to do here so I just put in my headphones and just walked around
- Called my parents to let them know i was okay
... so the streets were closed and food vendors were just closing up their booths. We walked around to stretch our legs a little. One booth that was still open was applying Henna temporary tattoos, something Taylor has wanted to experience for some time. She selected a design and had it applied. We asked the tattoo lady how long it would take to dry and she responded "oh, not long. just till it dries." That wasn't very helpful. ...
- Had to stop to get another tank of gas. Hopefully the last one for a while.
- But, when I thought I would save money I decided to stop at In N Out burger for lunch. Whoops, but it was very delicious.
- Mo was getting tired so we agreed once we get to Utah we would relax for the next two days.