Hampton Inn Norfolk
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Hampton Inn Norfolk
Travel Blogs from Norfolk
This was just a 2 night stopover in Omaha. We spent the day buying Christmas presents for Julie, her family, and her extended family who we would be spending our first White Christmas with. After travelling for 6 months without being able to but anything a little retail therapy was quite fun. Hours were spent finding just the right gifts for each person. Our friend of 25 years (Julie) picked us up and then in was a 3 hour drive to Loup City, ...
After meeting a couple people unenthusiastically from Nebraska and being told the same story again and again........... we still went through Nebraska. Because I just wanted a shot glass that said we were in Nebraska. After a million stops we finally found a store that sold one or two. We went into Kody park in Keith County and found some cowboys and covered wagons. And that was ...
The state capital is Lincoln
Two important cities are Lincoln and Grand Island
Year of statehood is 1867
Motto is "Equality Before Law"
State flower is Golden Rod
State bird is the Western Meadowlark
State tree is ...
- On my way to Grandma's house I stayed at the Lewis and Clark state Park
- Stayed there for 2 days and checked out some local monuments
- While looking around at the park I met a Native American woman who was a descendant of the Native American that accompanied Lewis and Clark as a guide on their joureney
- She had many stories to tell about her ancestors and their customs
- after spending $75.29 on gas I finally make it to my grandma's house ...
It was a pleasure to be in Hoskins, near Wayne, for the Wayne County Republican Party's Lincoln-Reagan Forum.
They had the Hoskins Community Center all decorated up, and it looked great. The dinner was good, too!
They had a good set-up for the candidates to stand a few steps above the floor with a podium that made it easy for everyone to see. I felt just a little bit like ...