Hampton Inn Manhattan-SoHo
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from New York City
Well, I finally made it. It took almost 2 hours from the airport - Friday evening traffic through Queens and Brooklyn - but it still only cost $57! I'm staying at the Hampton Inn in Soho. Not a big room but very comfortable with a lounge and desk and plenty of power points for charging all my bits and pieces. Went out to get some dinner and found a …
- Arrive at Perth airport 4:00 AM
- Get flying by 6:00 AM to Dubai
- Arrive at Dubai at 1:00 PM
- Leave Dubai at 2:15 AM for New York City
- Arrive in New York at 7:55 AM
- Check into Hilton Garden Inn
- Rest/shower/unpack/have a snack
- When ready, go to Century …
- Visit Times Square
- Run to SoHo for shopping
- End with a stroll in West Village
Today wasn't as busy as the others, but just as enjoyable! This morning we did our usually routine: have breakfast and get ready for the day.
We walked around Times Square admiring the famous street and …
- Get going to Madison Square Garden by 9:00 AM
- From there go to Radio Music Hall
- Finish with shopping in Herald Square
Today was full of fun stuff to do! First we woke up, had breakfast (breakfast bar) then went to Madison Square Gardens where the New York Knicks basketball team plays, and …
- Wake up to stop by Central Park
- Rent bikes to ride uptown
- Conclude with visiting the MET
This morning started slow, with a long stroll in Central Park. In 1963 the park was chosen as a National Historic Landmark and you could see why; the nature and fresh air there was well, a breath of fresh air! It …
How has this hotel rated in the past?
TravelPod Member ReviewsHampton Inn Manhattan-SoHo New York City
Bed is calling.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.