Hampton Inn East Windsor

Address: 384 Monmouth Street, East Windsor, New Jersey, 08520, United States | 2 star hotel
 
Searching for availability...
*Prices above are provided by partners for one room, double occupancy and do not include all taxes and fees. Please see our partners for full details.
 

How has this hotel rated in the past?

  What's this?
Discover trends in hotel experiences based on real traveler reviews and ratings. Mouse over circles to see what some travelers had to say.

Location

This 2 star hotel is located on 384 Monmouth Street, East Windsor.
Map this hotel

Description

Photos of Hampton Inn East Windsor

 
    View all photos
         

      TripAdvisor Reviews Hampton Inn East Windsor

      4.50 of 5 stars Outstanding
       

      Travel Blogs from East Windsor

      The day Bill went crazy with credit card!

      A travel blog entry by billandkaz on Dec 30, 2013

      2 comments, 39 photos

      ... like a car park and the word "gridlock" came to mind many times as we sat in the bus watching this poor bus driver manoeuver her way through the labyrinth of cars, no wonder they have 50 car pile ups in the US, the stream of red lights from cars rears went on as far as the eye could see!!!

      So off the bus with our booty and onto the subway, we wanted to get back to the apartment, grab the camera and head out to see the dept store xmas ...

      Black Friday

      A travel blog entry by beckywilliamson on Nov 23, 2012

      1 photo

      ... but it wasn't as frantic as I always see on the news, with titles like "woman breaks leg in Black Friday sales crush!" I suppose all the hard core bargain hunters go at midnight or camp out. I was amazed that we saved so much more than we spent, the family got lots of of gifts and gadgets ...

      Church's 75th Anniversary

      A travel blog entry by beckywilliamson on Nov 18, 2012

      2 photos

      ... about the history of the church and then the 11 o'clock service. The Bishop of New Jersey came to support with the celebrations and he is also retiring soon so he came as part of his fair well tour! Following the choir and sermons we stayed around for anniversary cake, coffee and conversation.

      Once we got back we had a light lunch and ended up falling asleep in front of the Football, not that it was boring just been a busy week. I managed to stay awake to learn the ...

      What We Learned from Our US Road Trip

      A travel blog entry by globehunters on Aug 23, 2012

      2 comments

      We collected miscellaneous observations, tips and mindless ramblings about the US leg of our trip.

      1. Words and images of the US state and national parks and recreation areas are incomparable to the experience of seeing, touching, hearing and smelling. One must see them to truly experience them. Go do it!

      2. Be sure to get out into the wilderness. More than one park ranger told us that only ...

      Cost Over Runs

      A travel blog entry by mwall60 on Jan 09, 2012

      2 comments

      ... bathroom some times. Most everyone accepts this and pays without question, it’s just normal life. Now comes the issue of children.

      Our children are a gift from God. They are what make us a family. They bring us great pride and happiness 99% of the time, the other 1% of time we just kind of let it go and move on, no one is perfect. As they grow we provide everything they need or want, from stupid looking shoes or hair styles to jeans that have holes in them ...