Hampton Inn Ann Arbor - North
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Refrigerator in room
- Microwave in room
- Wireless internet connection in room (free)
- High-speed internet in room
Photos of Hampton Inn Ann Arbor - North
Travelers also looked at:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Hampton Inn Ann Arbor - North
Travel Blogs from Ann Arbor
Camino de Santiago: Monday, August 24, 2015 I will fly to Madrid, followed by a train ride to Pamplona, Spain, followed by a taxi to St. Jean Pied de Port, France. On the morning of August 28th I will begin walking across the Pyrenees mountains of France/Spain to a destination called Santiago de Compostela, a distance of 780 km (485 miles). If I reach Santiago in a timely fashion, and my body and mind are still intact (some have questioned ...
... walked over and immediately got big tears in my eyes. It was a Cemetery for War Dogs.
Boy, if you've ever had a dog, you'll feel as we ...
Its the morning before we leave, and Kayley and I are all packed in ready to go. She // I have been doing our own things to prepare:
- studying Spanish language and Latin American culture // relearning Spanish on my phone,
- running a yard sale and earning $300 towards the trip // worrying a bit about what it would feel like to be the chaperone who gets lost with the kids in foreign country.
- we've both been collecting and ...
... just preparing me for the stadium. That was the only negative thing I heard the whole time.
During the game, the fans were pretty good. They were appropriately quiet when Michigan was on offense and loud when Notre Dame was on offense. I'd have to give these fans a pretty high score. Rating - 10 of 10.
Best Player - This was a pretty entertaining and high scoring game, so there are a ...
... too. So, OF COURSE I call Elaine and we get together briefly . It had only been 30+ years since I saw her last. Elaine Lawson Commisky graduated with two very dear friends, Maggie Ryan and Amy Ryan all of whom were in our "Big Sister" class at Holy Child (at who's graduation I sang "Day by Day.")
* After 26 years of invitations, three groups of guests all show up the same week! Go ...