Hampton Inn & Suites Lawton
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Lawton
This was our first wildlife refuge and it was very cool, it was like a safari because you drive along the roads and there are Bison, Prairie Dogs, Long-horn Cattle roaming everywhere. We stayed here a total of 3 nights, there were heaps of birds and we even saw our first Coyote. It was close to the city of Lawton to get supply's, we went to IHOP for the first time there and it was so ...
WOW! Safari top 10 was really hard. Here is other trip highlights from London and Amsterdam .
1. Harry Potter at Warner Brothers Studio. When they opened the doors to let us in the Great Hall we were all mezmorized.
2. The British Museum. The collections were so impressive and complete. (Greek marbles, mummies, jade) Way more to see than we had ...
... the Mara River by the thousands. Seeing the migration with wildebeest as far as the eye could see. This is why we came to the Serengeti.
7. Lioness carrying her week old cubs in her mouth. We saw 55 lions total.
8. 3 day old baby giraffe being very skiddish and not letting us up-close .
9. Following the Mother Lioness as she goes to fetch her month old cubs and follow them back ...
... of reading and research, packing day is here. I have online shopped and shopped. My family has all the safari gear needed. The big issue is that we can not carry more than 33lbs to Tanzania . At the moment our bags weigh about 25lbs. I am feeling good. As I watch Wimbledon on TV, I am contemplating what to pack for this part of our journey. The crowd is in short sleeves today. It's finally evening, I am mostly packed. I chose layers for London. Getting sooooo ...
... milk on cereal; needless to say, we've had trouble regulating the Jucy fridge temperature! Just as we were packing up, we had four unexpected visitors nonchalantly meander through our campsite. The white-tailed deer walked past us, posing for a few photos, and disappeared as silently as they had arrived out of nowhere. It was magical, and Wichita Mtns remains one of the highlights of our road trip to date! Thanks, Erika!
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Fitness/Health center
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Business Services
More great choices in Lawton
Search for more deals in Lawton
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations