Hampton Inn & Suites Greeley
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Hampton Inn & Suites Greeley
Travel Blogs from Greeley
Waking up on a deflated air mattress was a real efficient
way to begin the morning. Brewed a hot cup of coffee and sat down by the river.
Met a very nice couple from Fort Collins staying next to us at the Landing.
Denny was a life saver the previous night, as he walked over to let us know we
left a dome light on in the car! Later I asked him and his wife what brought
them to Fort Collins. Originally ...
... to Heidelberg
3. Coming back from Germany
BIGGEST LIFE LESSONS YOU LEARNED (that Europe is expensive, doesn’t count – you KNEW that)
1. Sometimes an experience is just as good as a result
2. The US is a little behind in some of their logic in laws
3. There are idiots all over the world (but I guessed that, but it's always nice to confirm a hypothesis)
PLACES YOU WOULD WANT TO LIVE IN EUROPE
2. Somewhere with Eva
So I will kick this off by telling you what this blog is all about.
It started in the eighth grade. I had the choice between Spanish and German. Everyone learns Spanish. I decided to learn to speak German. It turned out that I loved German. My high school German teacher, Henry Byerly, inspired me with his stories of studying abroad in college. It sounded so amazing that I wanted to experience it for myself. I took all the ...
... beers drop down in price to $2 a piece. That's just over a quid in real money. Sure, we'd have to pay the full price before 9pm... but that can't be that much can it?
It was $3 a piece before 9. We got messed up.
... but here are our strategies to make this a great trip for Kaela:
1. Regularly emphasize that we are going to learn about Mommy’s birthplace and about the culture of Kaela’s own ancestry. In America, she will always be something special because half of her history comes from the far-east. We hope she will celebrate that even from this young age.
2. We bought Kaela a simple digital camera. She already loves taking ...