Hampton Inn & Suites Green River
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
- Business Services
- Fitness/Health center
Photos of Hampton Inn & Suites Green River
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Hampton Inn & Suites Green River
Travel Blogs from Green River
- Arrived in Rock Springs late afternoon
- Took about 3 hours not including gas stops
- Had to pull over a couple times because my legs kept falling asleep
- Checked into my hotel
- Theres not a lot to do here so I just put in my headphones and just walked around
- Called my parents to let them know i was okay
- I couldn't make it all the way to Colorado last night but I'm ready to be there by this afternoon
- I had to fill up my tank a few times and restock all of my snacks
- I'm really thankful for the CD I made full of awesome road trip songs because it has been keeping me wide awake and full of excitement ...
... on shoulder of highway, looking at a large duffel bag. My guess: that bag contained a dead, possibly dismembered body, or I could be reading too many crime novels (thanks, Blackburn!) *Wildlife watch: saw the first antelope outside of Laramie; watched a huge hawk swoop down and take off with a sizable rodent as I was driving. I'm eating breakfast and looking at the atlas to decide where to go ...
- Had to stop to get another tank of gas. Hopefully the last one for a while.
- But, when I thought I would save money I decided to stop at In N Out burger for lunch. Whoops, but it was very delicious.
- Mo was getting tired so we agreed once we get to Utah we would relax for the next two days.
... of the car and go-pro.......it was like something out of a horror film! After stopping at an Applebee's on the way, we made it to Green River :-) a quick look around the small town, and a mandatory chocolate milkshake later it was off to the bar for our 2for1 drinks, where we met some really nice people and had a good chat about where to stop off on our next ...