Hampton Inn & Suites Green River
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Hampton Inn & Suites Green River
Travel Blogs from Green River
- Arrived in Rock Springs late afternoon
- Took about 3 hours not including gas stops
- Had to pull over a couple times because my legs kept falling asleep
- Checked into my hotel
- Theres not a lot to do here so I just put in my headphones and just walked around
- Called my parents to let them know i was okay
- I couldn't make it all the way to Colorado last night but I'm ready to be there by this afternoon
- I had to fill up my tank a few times and restock all of my snacks
- I'm really thankful for the CD I made full of awesome road trip songs because it has been keeping me wide awake and full of excitement ...
... on shoulder of highway, looking at a large duffel bag. My guess: that bag contained a dead, possibly dismembered body, or I could be reading too many crime novels (thanks, Blackburn!) *Wildlife watch: saw the first antelope outside of Laramie; watched a huge hawk swoop down and take off with a sizable rodent as I was driving. I'm eating breakfast and looking at the atlas to decide where to go ...
- Had to stop to get another tank of gas. Hopefully the last one for a while.
- But, when I thought I would save money I decided to stop at In N Out burger for lunch. Whoops, but it was very delicious.
- Mo was getting tired so we agreed once we get to Utah we would relax for the next two days.
Today was a very easy day - only 344 miles. We were on the road again by 8:00 AM (Amazing !). The weather went from a misty rain at Twin Falls to cloudless sky in Wyoming with temperatures not below 50 degrees. We arrived in Green River Wyoming before 2:00 PM. Had planned to have a second breakfast a local Denny’s or the like, but that was not to be. Green River is a sleepy Wyoming town that doesn’t even have a truck stop ...