Hampton Inn & Suites Green River
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Hampton Inn & Suites Green River
Travel Blogs from Green River
I arrived in Rock Springs looking or something interesting to eat. I went down to the local market and someone said that theyd give me a whole entire fish if i could beat them at rock paper scissors. i accepted the challenge and beat them best 2 out of 3. i stayed at Rock Springs KOA
- Arrived in Rock Springs late afternoon
- Took about 3 hours not including gas stops
- Had to pull over a couple times because my legs kept falling asleep
- Checked into my hotel
- Theres not a lot to do here so I just put in my headphones and just walked around
- Called my parents to let them know i was okay
- Had to stop to get another tank of gas. Hopefully the last one for a while.
- But, when I thought I would save money I decided to stop at In N Out burger for lunch. Whoops, but it was very delicious.
- Mo was getting tired so we agreed once we get to Utah we would relax for the next two days.
... of the car and go-pro.......it was like something out of a horror film! After stopping at an Applebee's on the way, we made it to Green River :-) a quick look around the small town, and a mandatory chocolate milkshake later it was off to the bar for our 2for1 drinks, where we met some really nice people and had a good chat about where to stop off on our next ...
... restaurants. John said he could live in this town. Sure, it gets the most snow of any place in Idaho. No!
We had planned to continue up the Sawtooth Mountain Range,but decided that we’d had enough of the driver’s survival course and headed straight south for Boise. We had seen plenty of rafters on the different rivers, the Little Salmon, Clearwater, St.Marie’s, Bear and Potlatch rivers, but the Payette River that flows ...