Hampton Inn Minneapolis NW Maple Grove
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Maple Grove
... we will take the midnight flight to Lima. While waiting, mom and I went "out" for dinner at a Cuban restaurant. We ate yuca, fried chicken, fried fish, spanish rice and plantains. The food was only ok but for the taste the price should be lower.
During the plane ride I like sitting by the window and seeing the view when we are in the clouds I took two pictures.
I don't want to bore you guys so I'll add more when I get to Lima.
... the Mississippi. Gone are the Pine Trees, hunting lodges, cabins and camper trailers. The countryside now has been extensively cleared to allow for huge farms ringed by deciduous trees just like South Western Ontario.
Because of the rain did not stop until I got to downtown Minneapolis here I had to go to the Vikings Stadium just to see it! It you look at the Parking sign I have a ...
... that he had to survive a Minnesota winter, albeit a mild one, probably in their garage, only to emerge in the nice warm summer. Also consider that someone had to be in the driveway when he made the appearance and you have an interesting series of coincidences. He has fallen into the lap of luxury - his own warm private residence with frequent feedings of crickets and mealworms. Ahhhhh.
And can we talk about the heat.
... that's about all I know.
I've decided to write this travel blog for those of you who would like updates about my journey. I'm not exactly familiar with the whole blogging thing, so just try to stick with me. I also make no promises about being interesting or exciting, although I'll try my darndest to update the blog occasionally with photos, entries, and such.
I'm not sure there's much else to say at this point except welcome to my ...
... t recommend it. It was something like: 1. Scoop peanut butter. 2. Spread 30 % of it on bread. 3. Insert remaining 70% in mouth. 4. Repeat. Well that was fun. Ha.
We got into Minneapolis around 5 pm. Went to Rock Bottom bar, a few beers, food. Done. Kaplan's going big. Check out the pics below... Target field is awesome. Very impressed with the new outdoor stadium here. I'm have no stadium ...
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Fitness/Health center
- Business Services