Hampton Inn Jackson/Pearl-International Airport
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Fitness/Health center
- Wheelchair accessibility
Photos of Hampton Inn Jackson/Pearl-International Airport
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Hampton Inn Jackson/Pearl-International Airport
Travel Blogs from Pearl
... checking into our hotel we decided to go in search of a chemist, bottle shop and restaurant. On our shopping expedition it began to rain - big heavy rain and lots of it. Turns out Jackson have been in drought since the 4th of July and our arrival was timed with their first rain. We gave up on keeping dry and made a run for it into the bottle shop. We chose some wine for the night and the guys in the bottle shop ...
... while the dealer is trying to solve the problem. But then, whom should we come across at the dealer but our new found friends, the Mississippi Drill Team. They had been at Drill Team practice in the morning and were on a break before reconvening for another practice in the evening. During their break, they had the bright idea to pop by Got Gear Motorsports for a gander and lo and behold, who is already there but us, fixing the bumblebee's bum. So together, we all stood around and waited ...
... to have him with us to enjoy this moment especially given the amount of time he had to put in in resolving the issues with the Title.
With our bumblebee well and truly now in our hands, we are ready to rock and roll!
Watched the drill team practice this evening and Bobby took Jude pillion on his bike as he did a couple of sequences. Looked really great old madam sitting there like lady muck on his bike! At the end of ...
... flags flying from homes usually alongside the American flag
- Coffee break at Mama’s ……………R 30; at the service station with no working bowsers
- Lunch at Meridian at Wiedmanns (a very lucky find that we stumbled upon due to some roadworks). Established in 1870, it was very busy with families sharing lunch. Jae was most helpful with assisting ...
... Photos of old courthouse and museum.
- Drove back to Jackson for Day 2 of music festival
- Big Joe Shelton (harp), Dexter Allen, The Bo-Keys with Don Bryant, Dorothy Moore, and Eddie Cotton (Eddie won the International Blues Challenge in 2015 beating our The Three Kings and Hat Fitz)
- Dawn purchased the Eddie Cotton CD live at the Alamo ...