Hampden Lodge Denver Tech Center
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Denver
... was really cool because it was something we had never done, but after a while we got too cold and had to go home. We drove back home and Donovan and Kinsey built Legos while I did some coloring. Then we had a really nice Christmas dinner, we had a brisket with cranberry sauce. Then we had a really super nice chocolate log roll for desert and went to ...
We woke up this morning to find a blanket of snow over everything outside. So we had some breakfast and went outside in the snow, we even got to walk on the frozen river. Then we got ready to drive to Beaver Meadows Ranch. It was about an hours drive and we saw a lot of mountains along the way. We we got outside and it was FREEZING! We walked through the wind and snow to the place where we were going tubing. What you do to tube is grab ...
... to Fortcollins. We were really excited when we saw some super cute squirrels in the trees when we stopped at a red light. We stopped at some outlet stores to buy some shoes then drove the rest of the way to Chris's house. We had chilli made by Chris for dinner and went to ...
... will still be snowing as we exit the Rockies?? 7pm Back at hotel, everyone was shattered!! As we moved further away from the Rockies the snow turned to sleet & then rain! Think we are just gonna chill tonight now. We have to have our suitcases ready & be at breakfast for 6am!! So alarms will be set for about 5am, just have to hope all the washing we did yesterday is dry in the morning as some of it is currently still ...
... I came back. I have a deeper appreciation for things and feel like I can tackle any challenge or experience. I am very excited to see how this trip has set me up to enjoy other trips in my life. Traveling is an experience, especially if It is done the right way. I love the ups, downs, problems, and solutions. Its a learned experience that only gets better with experience.
I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT TRIP!!
Other places to stay in Denver
Downtown, Denver | 4 star hotelfrom $146
Downtown, Denver | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Don't waste your money.
- Renaissance Good Choice
- Better than most on Quebec
Downtown, Denver | 3 star hotel
- Newly renovated - great stay!
- Great location
- A Nice Mini Vacation from a local
Downtown Denver, Denver | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Go further than two blocks...
- The best hotel downtown
- Heavenly Beds...now can we get something going in the Mall?
Downtown, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $133
- Great location!
- Great location, pleasant hotel
- Yes! Amazing deal in downtown Denver!!!!
Downtown, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $101
- Would NEVER stay there again
- Good location (for us), could be a much better experience
- Loved The Radisson
Cherry Creek, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Great Hotel, Nice area
- Strip club is close by!
- Nicest Holiday Inn that I have ever seen.
Downtown, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- Good Location But Needs Fine Tuning
- Brand new Boutique Hotel
- Lovin The Curtis
Downtown, Denver | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- Great Hotel
- The hotel was overbooked!
- Excellent, Clean, and Crisp
Downtown, Denver | 4 star hotelfrom $120
- Excellent central location
- Great place for the price
- Very pleased
Southeast Denver, Denver | 4 star hotelfrom $108
- Very Nice
- GREAT hotel!
- Hyatt best pool and breakfast buffet around
Downtown, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $101
- Great Place to Stay in the Middle of No Where
- Poor Management, Poor Housekeeping
- Good hotel - Not Close to Anything
Denver Central, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $89
- Very Friendly Staff
- Great for what we wanted
- Three star it's not
Northeast, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $101
- This place is a pit
- Too many problems - cannot recommend
- Be prepared to argue
Downtown, Denver | 4 star hotelfrom $134
- Great sleep and nice work out facilites
- Nice weekend
- Great Location & Staff!
Tech Center/Littleton, Denver | 4 star hotelfrom $100
Downtown, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $163
- Nice hotel, friendly staff
- Decent, but don't expect much!
- Our favorite hotel in the States
Downtown, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved the Hotel
- Great hotel, great value
- Excellent, classic hotel.
Downtown, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $126
Downtown, Denver | 2 star hotelfrom $116
- Decent Budget Hotel
- Great Hotel in a beautiful city
- Comfortable Downtown Location!
Denver Central, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $80
Downtown, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $131
- Staff fantastico!!!!
- Better places to stay
- Major Renovations
Downtown, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- Residence Inn Downtown Denver ROCKS!
- I loved this hotel!
- Great in many ways!
Downtown, Denver | 5 star hotelfrom $237
- Resting on its laurels is NOT enough....
- Would NOT go back........
Hampden, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $100
Central Business District, Denver | 5 star hotelfrom $306