Hampden Lodge Denver Tech Center
Travel Blogs from Denver
... thankful for these experiences and I believe that they will continue to help me in my DU career.
Now lastly, in terms of my other preparations that I made before I came to DU, I did two major things. First I merely talked to my sister about the college life and what to expect. While many people have told me their "College Experience," because my sister and I are very close, and are pretty similar, I listened to her stories with the ...
... flight to SFO leaves tomorrow morning.
After some brainstorming, I decide to give Virgin Australia a call to see how much my flight would cost to change – I’m thinking it’s a long shot as I bought the cheapest fare and am pretty sure they’re iron clad unchangeable. The more I think about it, the more I want to go home. I speak to an awesome Australian girl who advises me of the $250 date change fee to change my flight from Wednesday to Sunday ...
... tter og kone som vi også besøgte for 2 1/2 år siden. Denver er en middelstor by, som ligger i bjergene. Den ligger 1.6 km over havet. Så man kan godt mærke det i hverdagen. Men puster lidt mere, drikker lidt mindre, da det virker bedre osv :-) De bor lige ved den store park i byen, så vi er ude og løbe lidt ...
... s $90). “Yeah, I’ll give you 500R,” I countered (that’s $10). He looked at me with grave insult and started referring to me as “madam.” He came down a couple thousand, and so I went up to 700R. Feigning disgust, he then explained to me that this isn’t junk, he needs to make a living, the first sale of the day is the most important (please refer to Korean blog to see identical ploys), etc. We haggled a ...
... small town called Buffalo, I drove through Big Horn Forest which was beautiful, and then onto Yellowstone National Park to visit Old Faithful which was another incredible sight I had wanted to see for a long time now.
It was then down one of the most stunning roads I have ever driven, past some fabulous lakes and peaks for an overnight stay in Jackson, Jackson Hole, which was a really nice little town, and had some drinks in a ...
Other places to stay in Denver
Downtown, Denver | 4 star hotelfrom $144
Downtown, Denver | 4 star hotelfrom $117
- Don't waste your money.
- Renaissance Good Choice
- Better than most on Quebec
Downtown, Denver | 3 star hotel
- Newly renovated - great stay!
- Great location
- A Nice Mini Vacation from a local
Downtown Denver, Denver | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Go further than two blocks...
- The best hotel downtown
- Heavenly Beds...now can we get something going in the Mall?
Downtown, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $143
- Great location!
- Great location, pleasant hotel
- Yes! Amazing deal in downtown Denver!!!!
Downtown, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $108
- Would NEVER stay there again
- Good location (for us), could be a much better experience
- Loved The Radisson
Cherry Creek, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $111
- Great Hotel, Nice area
- Strip club is close by!
- Nicest Holiday Inn that I have ever seen.
Downtown, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- Good Location But Needs Fine Tuning
- Brand new Boutique Hotel
- Lovin The Curtis
Downtown, Denver | 4 star hotelfrom $113
- Great Hotel
- The hotel was overbooked!
- Excellent, Clean, and Crisp
Downtown, Denver | 4 star hotelfrom $111
- Excellent central location
- Great place for the price
- Very pleased
Southeast Denver, Denver | 4 star hotelfrom $109
- Very Nice
- GREAT hotel!
- Hyatt best pool and breakfast buffet around
Downtown, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Great Place to Stay in the Middle of No Where
- Poor Management, Poor Housekeeping
- Good hotel - Not Close to Anything
Denver Central, Denver | 3 star hotel$179 average
- Very Friendly Staff
- Great for what we wanted
- Three star it's not
Northeast, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $122
- This place is a pit
- Too many problems - cannot recommend
- Be prepared to argue
Downtown, Denver | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Great sleep and nice work out facilites
- Nice weekend
- Great Location & Staff!
Tech Center/Littleton, Denver | 4 star hotelfrom $89
Downtown, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $158
- Nice hotel, friendly staff
- Decent, but don't expect much!
- Our favorite hotel in the States
Downtown, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $99
- Loved the Hotel
- Great hotel, great value
- Excellent, classic hotel.
Downtown, Denver | 2 star hotelfrom $126
- Decent Budget Hotel
- Great Hotel in a beautiful city
- Comfortable Downtown Location!
Denver Central, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $95
Downtown, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $124
- Staff fantastico!!!!
- Better places to stay
- Major Renovations
Downtown, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $140
- Residence Inn Downtown Denver ROCKS!
- I loved this hotel!
- Great in many ways!
Downtown, Denver | 5 star hotelfrom $269
- Resting on its laurels is NOT enough....
- Would NOT go back........
Hampden, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $101
Central Business District, Denver | 5 star hotelfrom $302