Hampden Lodge Denver Tech Center
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Denver
... to the desk to ask them to send a shuttle. Then I called Derek and told him where to be. I went back to the room and before long, Larry and Derek were walking in the door. All three of us went to the bar in the lobby where they had free drinks and appetizers from 5:30-7:30. Well, the free beer was Budweiser and I got a house white wine. Larry and Derek do not really care for Bud, but it was FREE! While we were drinking my phone rang and it was Mark ...
... we lived in Denver on Krameria so to me they are like an extension of my family so I was very excited to see them again after 10 years since my last visit and also to have them meet Chris and Zach.
Of yes and I did I mention Dave has been making his own wine since around 1980. He started in his basement with proper wine barrels and for the last 25 years or so he has been sourcing grapes from Napa Valley and bottling it and selling ...
... 8217;s sprawling parking lots to Boundary Channel Drive and across Boundary Channel to rejoin the Mount Vernon Trail. As I approached the 14th Street Bridge, it began raining as if I were already in Southeast Asia – a torrential downpour that developed almost out of nowhere. I was drenched in a minute as I crossed the bridge, then took shelter at the U.S. Bureau of Engraving & Printing with a group of 15 or so tourists to wait out the monsoon.
... and another 15 minutes I would be back on the road again. I misplaced the special wrench used to lower spare tire from the tire well. And only that wrench can do the job. So today I will either repair the flat or just buy another tire and then I will be back on the road. I need to find that wrench.
I got up to shower and said my morning prayers. I am so grateful to Allah (God). His Mercy, His Love, ...
... months to anticipate, dream and look forward to this special trip!
Fourteen months for Joanne to keep us all posted on the countdown to the day we would leave!
Are we ready? Let's see. . .
More new clothes than we'll ever wear? X
Money exchanged? X
Ride to the airport? X
Fourteen months elapsed! The time has come! We're ...
Other places to stay in Denver
Downtown, Denver | 4 star hotelfrom $146
Downtown, Denver | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Don't waste your money.
- Renaissance Good Choice
- Better than most on Quebec
Downtown, Denver | 3 star hotel
- Newly renovated - great stay!
- Great location
- A Nice Mini Vacation from a local
Downtown Denver, Denver | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Go further than two blocks...
- The best hotel downtown
- Heavenly Beds...now can we get something going in the Mall?
Downtown, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $133
- Great location!
- Great location, pleasant hotel
- Yes! Amazing deal in downtown Denver!!!!
Downtown, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $101
- Would NEVER stay there again
- Good location (for us), could be a much better experience
- Loved The Radisson
Cherry Creek, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Great Hotel, Nice area
- Strip club is close by!
- Nicest Holiday Inn that I have ever seen.
Downtown, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- Good Location But Needs Fine Tuning
- Brand new Boutique Hotel
- Lovin The Curtis
Downtown, Denver | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- Great Hotel
- The hotel was overbooked!
- Excellent, Clean, and Crisp
Downtown, Denver | 4 star hotelfrom $120
- Excellent central location
- Great place for the price
- Very pleased
Southeast Denver, Denver | 4 star hotelfrom $108
- Very Nice
- GREAT hotel!
- Hyatt best pool and breakfast buffet around
Downtown, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $101
- Great Place to Stay in the Middle of No Where
- Poor Management, Poor Housekeeping
- Good hotel - Not Close to Anything
Denver Central, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $89
- Very Friendly Staff
- Great for what we wanted
- Three star it's not
Northeast, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $101
- This place is a pit
- Too many problems - cannot recommend
- Be prepared to argue
Downtown, Denver | 4 star hotelfrom $134
- Great sleep and nice work out facilites
- Nice weekend
- Great Location & Staff!
Tech Center/Littleton, Denver | 4 star hotelfrom $100
Downtown, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $163
- Nice hotel, friendly staff
- Decent, but don't expect much!
- Our favorite hotel in the States
Downtown, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved the Hotel
- Great hotel, great value
- Excellent, classic hotel.
Downtown, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $126
Downtown, Denver | 2 star hotelfrom $116
- Decent Budget Hotel
- Great Hotel in a beautiful city
- Comfortable Downtown Location!
Denver Central, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $80
Downtown, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $131
- Staff fantastico!!!!
- Better places to stay
- Major Renovations
Downtown, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- Residence Inn Downtown Denver ROCKS!
- I loved this hotel!
- Great in many ways!
Downtown, Denver | 5 star hotelfrom $237
- Resting on its laurels is NOT enough....
- Would NOT go back........
Hampden, Denver | 3 star hotelfrom $100
Central Business District, Denver | 5 star hotelfrom $306