Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... temporary resident researcher. It was founded in 1916 by Gösta Mittag-Leffler. He had been the first professor at the University of Stockholm in 1880. He is also famous for helping Sofia Kovaleskaya to secure one the first female professorships anywhere. The hilltop villa which became the institute housed his library and even hosted Nobel festivities between 1904 and 1914. The cozy library has journal ...
... street of our hotel and go inside the Gallerian Mall and look for an electrical convertor. Both of our convertors had been shorted out probably because we had tried to plug too many items into it. We found a replacement, but it weighed nearly 5 pounds and it was over three times bigger than the predecessors.
After plugging the new purchase into the wall of our hotel room, we made our way a couple of blocks to Sergels Torg tram stop and jumped on ...
... 1097;е, но пока что я прост 86; не знаю, где их найти. Я вижу тольк 86; негро 74;. Навер 85;ое, после ...
The New York Times yesterday had an article in the Dining section about Scandinavian cuisine. Mimi Sheraton wrote, "...the resurgence of interest in Scandinavian food is something I have been anticipating for a long, long time. " she went on to write about her love of the actual act of eating in Scandinavia just as much as her love of the taste of the food.
We talk about French and Italian cuisine; Indian, Asian, sometimes even Ethiopian. But when's the last time you ...
Stockholm, Sweden (and Helsinki, Finland); give me more of these. Today was delightful.
Our Stockholm excursion was described on the internet as follows: "Stockholm By Rooftop and Gamla Stan (Old Town) “Highly Recommended" Most strenuous excursion; participants should be physically fit. Buckle up your safety harness and set out on a rooftop tour of Stockholm, viewing the city from over 140 feet above street level. Continue your tour on the ground in the ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $2,200
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $176
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshammen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $307
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $1,399
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $207
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $865
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $147
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $865
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $35
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $176
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $1,100
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $121
Massvagen 2 Alvsjo, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $144
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $122
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $150
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $132
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $186
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $122
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $134
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $224
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $129