- Outdoor pool
- High-speed internet in room
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wireless internet connection in room (free)
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Habana Inn Oklahoma City
Travel Blogs from Oklahoma City
... of a US government federal building at 09.02 on the 19th April 1995 by Timothy McVeigh. This event left a total of 168 men, women and children dead. The site of the building and the street where McVeigh left the truck full of explosives is now occupied by a memorial garden adjacent to which is a museum. We spent over four hours in this sadly interesting, sombre museum and memorial garden area.
After a late BBQ lunch we headed ...
Today we woke up and ate breakfast at my aunts house. we ate biscuits and gravy and it was delicious. Then we all got together as a family and ate lunch then we all had just a great time talking with each other and getting to know each other more and more. Then we ate dinner which consisted of ribs, mashed potatoes and salad then we went to bed.
... act. I have been to Ground Zero and though Oklahoma was in a smaller scale the losses and magnitude of change to their lives are the same.
The Christmas season has always brought on a mixture of emotional feelings but after spending the day in this museum I realized what I want for Christmas.
I will ...
- From TCU we traveled 205 miles to the University of Oklahoma
- since it was a short drive we took the tour of the university the same day.
- I really enjoyed the rich history the university had. I love watching the BOZ.
- They provided us lunch as usual and then I sold my socks. it was a rough day.. only made $40.
- For dinner I ate Panda express. I spent $8.22 on some delicious orange chicken and fried ...
... Mine tasted fine, one tortilla wrapped encasing shredded chicken, with melted cheese on top with a side of rice and beans. Mine looked like slop on a plate, so I kept my eyes on the trio & I was the lucky one to finish it off. Saving the best til last. We wandered back to our room once we filled our faces and settled in for the night for a chill choc cocktail whilst I updated my blog. Andy just crashed after another long day at the wheel. Midnight finish for ...