Hotel Omar Kahyam
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Geneva
... seeing how all of our different personalities got together exceptionally well. Saying goodbye and realizing time was coming to and end was so unreal. Prior to the trip I was hesitant and not sure about wether I would enjoy the trip. In the end it was the complete opposite. After dinner we went back and a few of us packed our bags and went to explore Geneva one last time before departing early in the morning. The airport ...
... br> When I got on the bus I feel asleep. When I woke up it was another amazing view.
I saw the Alps and it was an amazing view.
We had crossed back over to France at this point, so we were on the French side of the Alps.
As we drived around the mountains my ear presure kept going in and out.
We stopped in a small village Chamonix.
It was the cutest little village town. As we walked to the cable, there were alot of ...
... up in the French alps in Europe. It was one moment I will never forget because I felt utter peace at that exact moment and that I was having a conversation with God since we were so high up. After taking the couple of minutes relaxation, we then went to get the next cable car to go back down to the bottom since we had to be back soon, but we had just missed it and would have to wait another 30 minutes for the next one. So we walked around a little ...
- 7:00AM- 10:00AM: Breakfast in the hotel breakfast room on the 1st floor8:55AM: Meet in hotel lobby ready to depart
- 9:00AM: Full day private coach and English speaking guide for business visits within city limits
- 9:30AM-11:30AM: Business Visit with World Trade Organization
- Lunch on own, stop provided
- 2:00PM-5:00PM: Business Visits with Nestle
- 2:00PM : Welcome to ...
... rides on one side of the center for kids to play on. Alot of people were outside eatting lunch. There were alot of resturants and we quickly had to find a place to eat because we only had an hour to eat for lunch.
We found a really nice place on one of the side streets. It almost reminded me of a resturant that find near a beach. The waitress did not speak English so there was a little bit of a communication barrer but we tried our best to tell her that we needed to leave ...
Other places to stay in Geneva
Servette - Petit-Saconnex, Geneva | 4 star hotelfrom $363
Route Francois-Peyrot 34, Geneva | 5 star hotelfrom $189
- Good experience
- Perfect for early flights
- Very pleasant Stay
20, Route de Pre-Bois, Geneva | 5 star hotelfrom $171
- Good Service
- Good for airport
- Value for money a/port hotel
Pâquis-Temple, Geneva | 4 star hotelfrom $202
- Will not stay again
- Good location and very clean
- Convenient and efficient
Mont-Blanc, Geneva | 5 star hotelfrom $402
- Great Hotel
- Great Views from the Restaurant
- Fantastische Aussichten aus dem Restaurant
Pâquis-Nations, Geneva | 5 star hotelfrom $384
Grottes - Saint-Gervais, Geneva | 4 star hotelfrom $534
Av. De Mategnin, 21, Geneva | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- Great as most of the NH hotels seem to be
- This is an airport hotel?
- Very good value for money
Centre-Plainpalais-Acacias, Geneva | 5 star hotelfrom $380
- Lovely place to stay
- Swiss Obstacle Course
- Excellent Location
Pâquis-Nations, Geneva | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Very modern
- Pleasant Hotel in Geneva
- Decent Hotel
16 Route de Pre-Bois, Geneva | 3 star hotelfrom $140
- Shoddy Airconditioning
- Good for Quick Business or Overnight Before Flight
- Good Value in this super expensive country
Pâquis-Nations, Geneva | 3 star hotelfrom $212
- Excellent Hotel
- Book this hotel ASAP!!
Grottes - Saint-Gervais, Geneva | 2 star hotelfrom $164
- Clean, Modern, Quiet, & Well-located
- Hotel Cornavin-clean and convenient
- A little overpriced
Pâquis-Nations, Geneva | 4 star hotelfrom $176
- A Biased Review
- Terrible AND Fantastic!
- Nice hotel except for the exploding sink...
Pâquis-Nations, Geneva | 3 star hotelfrom $148
Saint-Gervais Les Bergues, Geneva | 4 star hotelfrom $223
Grottes - Saint-Gervais, Geneva | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Pleasant Stay
- Great hotel shame about the breakfast
- Very comfortable hotel
Eaux-Vives, Geneva | 2 star hotelfrom $165
Grottes - Saint-Gervais, Geneva | 4 star hotelfrom $397
- Great one night stay
- A Grand Dame Restored to its former glory
- Fantastic ! Entirely renovated. The place where to stay
Pâquis-Nations, Geneva | 4 star hotelfrom $171
- Great Hotel! OK Location
- Nothing to complain about
- Very nice city; ok hotel
Servette - Petit-Saconnex, Geneva | 4 star hotelfrom $304
Mont-Blanc, Geneva | 3 star hotelfrom $515
Grottes - Saint-Gervais, Geneva | 3 star hotelfrom $149
Mont-Blanc, Geneva | 5 star hotelfrom $453
Pâquis-Nations, Geneva | 2 star hotelfrom $230
Pâquis-Nations, Geneva | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Red Light District Takeover
- Huge disappointment at the Tryp Bern
- Pretty grotty