No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews HOTEL 52 New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
STOP NO. 6 - THE PENULTIMATE DESTINATION
No friends or family to catch up with here, just an opportunity to take a bite out of the Big Apple.
After 'The Brain Surgeons' and 'The Shots', my drummer, close friend and one half of the Powerhouse, Mark Evans, made NY is home for nearly 20 years where he established himself as a remarkable musician. He played with a number of US groups before joining 'Warrior ...
... was gifted to the USA by Egypt for their contribution in helping save antiquities when the Aswan Dam was built. This was housed in a very large room with a whole side in glass for natural lighting.We then walked over to the John Lennon memorial in Central Park, Strawberry Hills, before heading home to get changed for our second musical, Aladdin.
We stopped at a different food court for a quick dinner but this time, it ...
... beside the memorial. Because of the expense we decided I would go into the museum. It was truly amazing what and how they presented and remembered all that happened and all that was lost that terrible day.
Gav and the boys headed to a factory outlet nearby then waited for me.
When I met up with them they had located a great deal on a Samsonite suitcase in a shop called "Century 21". As one of our suitcases was no longer able to be ...
... busy than midtown Manhattan (where I stayed last year). It also has some great restaurants and independent shops while still only being a 15 to 20 minutes into Times Square. The hotel I'm staying at has only been open for a month so I'm enjoying everything looking and smelling new too! This afternoon, I went on a food based walking tour of Chelsea Market and the Meatpacking District. The market opened in 1997 in the former National Biscuit Company factory where the Oreo was invented ...
... spanish, which was obviously to let her and her daughter get past me as she had moved beside me so I just said a universal "No" and she muttered something and her daughter just exclaimed "mama" in embarrassment.
We flew into Dallas and made our way around the massive terminal buildings and had enough time for a coffee and danish before jumping on the flight to New York. We ended up late flying into LaGuardia due to a plane that was 'incapacitated' on the ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!