No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews HOTEL 52 New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... or sandwich each. So much for the idea that these might not be big meals! David’s Reuben sandwich had three times as much corned beef as bread, and also offered a side of coleslaw, pickles and beetroot, while Marion’s salmon sandwich was almost a whole loaf of bread and was accompanied by a salad at least as big as the sandwich. Unsurprisingly, we didn’t manage to eat all the food presented to us. No ...
... to the Brooklyn side we walked through the parklands under the bridge and found a great little restaurant to have some dinner. It was a lovely oasis in the middle of the city. Returning to the Manhattan side we caught a ferry and then the subway getting back to the ship after 11pm. What a long day. On our second day in the city we chose to walk to Central Park. We wandered through the various areas of the park covering the Sheep meadow, Belvedere Castle, Shakespeare's garden ...
... 20 min early. To my disappointment, I didn't realize we were only a few minutes walk away from Dominique Ansel Bakery (home of the famous cronut). That was the first stop our guide pointed out to us. I had really wanted to go to this bakery and thought maybe we would come back around at the end. Unfortunately, the tour didn't circle around and it was wayyyy too hot for us to feel like going ...
... caught the train back to 59th to the bus stop – we came out in Bloomingdales! It was 20 minutes before the bus was due, but we enjoyed watching the passing parade. At night there are usually a couple of policemen standing at the entrance to the subway, next to the bus stop.
It was great to return to our 10th floor room! No need to shut the curtains now. We were unceasingly enchanted by the view.
Our last day in New York was a lot more relaxed than the previous days. We had a quick breakfast on the way to Grand Central Station. An hour or so was spent exploring all the different corridors and corners of the station. It is a great place to people watch. After a final stroll through Times Square we decided to catch the train out to one of the beaches of New York. Our great plan was short lived as we watched the areas ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!