Travel Blogs from New York City
... was absolutely brilliant, being the story of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons. Last night we went to see Heathers, an off-Broadway production which was also brilliant despite being a smaller scale event. The story was similar to Mean Girls but set in the 1980s and has a dark element to it. Oh and I almost forgot, on Mother's Day we hung out in Harlem around the baptist and gospel churches and saw all the ladies and gents dressed up in their Sunday best. They were very friendly and ...
... marble, no ****** train station signs, everything nicely done with black on marble. Amazing chandeliers and architecture surrounded us and the ceiling in the main hall had a painting of the zodiac which I must look into more. There were shops everywhere as well as a balcony at each end and a dining area below ground. After wondering around taking it all in we headed downstairs for a bite to eat. It was a boiling hot day- typical as we were bound to leave- so all ...
... the building and up the stairways and knowing what they were to face.
So many stories. Like the man talking to his son in the lift on the 102nd floor surrounded by fire, and then the phone going dead. The photo of the fireman who had just climbed 40 floors and was still heading up - this was the last photo of him that his family ever saw. The eight retired fireman dads who came every day looking for their missing fireman ...
... to "get out of the way" aaaah the serenity. Good views. At the other side we wandered into the oh so quiet and calm Brooklyn streets where the architecture changes and Katie announced she had the beginnings of a blister. It was a very hot day and new shoes, bad combo, but still surprising after the miles we've walked in the last weeks. Duck into a chemist for some bandaids and found a local park, where ...
... garden, especially if you happen to have kids or any strawberry lover in your home. Children love to snap up these sweet juicy fruits for themselves and will be much more willing to eat other foods you've planted as well.
natural remedies for eczema If you have an organic garden and children, plant some everbearing strawberries for them. For kids, there are few things as fun ...
TripAdvisor Reviews HOTEL 52 New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!