TripAdvisor Reviews HOTEL 52 New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
There is so much to just look around and see here in the big apple... Over the last couple of days, we have walked the length and breadth of Manhattan... We have wandered through China town, right through SoHo to mid town... We watched the hectic movements of people rushing about at peek hour in grand central station... We then went and saw the lights, glitz and glamour ...
We had breakfast at Coppelia, a Mexican 24 diner on 14 St just a few doors along from the apartment. Waffles and Cuban Toast with bananas, berries and maple syrup and Mexican hot chocolate to set us up for the day.
Next it was the subway and a walk uptown to pick up our 3 day City Sights bus hopper tickets which were included in our New York Pass and board the downtown tour ...
... Devine is Manhattans cathedral and whilst it is fully functional it remains to be completed, supposedly due to lack of funding and fire damage a few years ago. In my mind, St Johns is nowhere near as impressive as the near by inter-denominational church built by the Rockerfeller family next to Colombia University in Morningside Heights. It boasts a stunning bell tower and dominates the University campus buildings. Fees at Colombia are said to be $55,000 a year and it ...
Writing this at 12.45pm, 21st September 2014 Central Park, Manhattan, New York City, USA.
After my last entry yesterday we headed to our hotel. It was a Howard Johnson, a chain hotelier in North America. £35 a night seemed a bargain. There was a red, heart shaped whirlpool in our room, I can only imagine what unspeakable acts have taken place in there over the years. We took a short walk into the town centre, the hub of the action. I remember a ...
... we had to fill out the usual paperwork. Contiki tour – Grand northern. After that i dropped my stuff back in the room and went back down. I meet with some of the
others and we went off to an Irish pub around the corner. We had dinner here, a few drinks and talked, we got to know each other a bit and then made our way back to the hotel. As it was an early start in the morning,we all headed to our room. I used the internet a bit more, read and went to ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!