TripAdvisor Reviews HOTEL 52 New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... in darkness and sleep. Except once this crew had done what they wanted, they opened the blinds and woke the cabin up. When asked to close them again, complained and called the passenger racist. I had to laugh. First class was made up of these 6 myself and a couple of Jews of the orthodox verity and a couple of the non-orthodox verity. WOW. There is a line/song in Avenue Q - everyone is ...
... and so exciting to see people and talk about our great adventures. I love New York, and particularly love hanging out James' in local neighbourhoods where you can soon feel at home. Even staying at his apartment, somewhere homely instead of faceless hotels, was all so different and exciting.
On the Saturday we went out for a yummy brunch (they do brunch well seriously out there) and had more of a chance to catch up with James and ...
... walk planned in New York to bring it to raise awareness. We lived through the epidemic in the '80s, our children are the ones that need to be educating. I must ask the boys what they learn about in Health......
As we were planning on having a soul food lunch at Amy Ruth's back on 116th, we took Malcom X south and weaved around the streets, The houses in this area of Harlem are fantastic, the classic brownstone you see so much of ...
... windows. Luckily this one didn't but had no suitable collars either.
Tom wanted to go to Bloomingdales, which was only a couple of blocks away but it wouldn't open for another 45 minutes so I suggested two blocks in the other direction to central Park. This was a mistake because Tom's jet lag was catching up on him and he was now tired, so we argued and wandered for 45 minutes then went in to Bloomingdales. A cup of ...
... a first; mum got a little over-confident and tried to do a 360 (I think she was trying to show off in front of all the traffic), when her wheel clipped the island and sent her spinning. Dad tried to come to her rescue but mums out of control Segway clipped his and sent him spinning too. The lights turned green, and we're still standing in the middle of the street with cars speeding past us, trying to control 2 out of control segways. We got the shot eventually, and ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!