No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews HOTEL 52 New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... that now stand in place of the World Trade Center buildings. It was quite a sombre experience and we joined the crowds to have a look at both the memorials. Jeff and Jenni left us at this stage and Janene and I wandered around the plaza a little more.
When we left, we headed back up to Broadway and followed it north until we reached City Hall. Unfortunately we couldn't get much of a good view so we headed for the subway station. At the subway station entrance, we saw ...
We only had a few more things to see before we had pretty much finished the BIG APPLE..
After learning from our previous attempt at the State Empire Building , we booked online tickets the night before and got the attraction before the rush.. We got to the top of the observation deck and it had really painted a huge picture of the city and how much ground we had covered the days before.. which was ALOT!!!
We headed up town a ...
... and park in the bustling metropolis of New York.
Just as we had John Denver in our ears when travelling through the Blue Ridge Mountains, Frank was having his turn now as we were approaching the City. You can't help but bring to mind the great "standard" New York New York.
You have seen it in movies, in TV series, posters, and internet and just about anywhere you can think of. It means absolutely nothing. You have to be there, it is ...
A bit of a later start today as we waited for the snow to die down. There was about 6 inches fell early in the morning during rush hour. We took the ferry over to Liberty Island and Ellis Island. Both well worth a visit but the ferries were busy even at this time of year. We had some lunch in the Liberty Island cafe before touring the island and getting some ...
Finally stepped into the restaurant which always pulls Adam to its doors. Surprisingly every employee in the restaurant was a female. As the first tester always, I tried the Salad. The ingredients were all so different in the salad bar, that my expertise of customising was put to test. ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!