No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from New York City
... people were there, and the police shepherded us to the viewing areas along the river. The firework display was, as would be expected for NYC, big, loud and proud. It lasted for around twenty minutes, with most of the fireworks exploding directly over the East River. However the highlight were the fireworks over the Brooklyn Bridge, illuminating the landmark in brilliant shades of red, white and blue.
I was stunned to find that the ...
... to talk about what makes a great and effective leader. After our discussion, we split up into two groups and were given the task of moving a ball with ropes tied together while blindfolded. Three volunteer team leaders carefully led us through the activity until both teams successfully moved their balls across the basketball court. This activity was not only effective...it was a lot of ...
... country. A great example of this was from a Grade 8 girl who had set up an organisation designed to provide sports and leisure equipment to a school in New Orleans as a result of on-going budget cuts which still continue following Hurricane Katrina. Part of this initiative involved getting Hollywood A lister Matthew McConaughey involved in some of the fundraising initiatives. If successful, she is keen to roll out this project to a number of other schools in the area. Riverdale ...
Well I am back in the United States, I'm not sure if its just my physical and mental exhaustion or the fact that my journey is over that has made me almost cry a few times. After leaving the farm I headed to Baņos, Ecuador where I spent the week with my friend dancing, repelling down waterfalls, and enjoying the beautiful warm but breezy weather. The time flew by and before I knew it I was up at 2:30 to head to the Quito ...
... when I ate there at 4 a.m. after the clubbing on Sunday morning but I didn't realize that because during night it doesn't seem special at all; honestly, even during the day it's actually nothing more than a huge Mc Donalds advertisement-thing ;) (ok I admit I was a little bit drunk after the clubbing so I could've swum by the Statue of Liberty without recognizing it ...
TripAdvisor Reviews HOTEL 52 New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!