No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews HOTEL 52 New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... my bags I went down to the lobby to check out, I got in a cab and went off.
By the time I got to the Memorial Site, it was 11:30. I spent a good 2 hours looking around and checking out all the plaques that have been place all along the site. It’s a very sad but beautiful site to see and even 13 years later, all ...
... we couldn’t wait to get to bed.
We caught up on some much needed sleep and found a foodcourt in an office building for lunch. I had some of the best Japanese noodles and beef I’ve ever had and Deanne had a great Mexican lunch.
We’ve both been to New York so many times by now that we really enjoy just taking the subway to new neighborhoods or walking around and soaking up the energy. I like to try to guess ...
... on many WW2 and Cold War things but I wish I saw the young, hip side. People have flocked to Berlin and have made it a diverse and creative city. More importantly, nearly everyone speaks English! It also means you can't just bad mouth the city or culture on the train and expect no one to understand you. Additionally, it means if I got lost or didn't understand why I couldn't a get a metro ticket, the kind German would explain I couldn't use a ...
... Jenny and she looked very please with the show. I can now say that I have a daughter who debuted in Carngie hall.
Had dinner with some o the parents at an italian restaurant. can't say that the food was good (it should be for the prices we all paid), but the ambience was authentic and quiet.
Now back in hotel to wind down. the girls want to go shopping tomorrow, but I am going to have a ...
... and saw all these guys sitting in a row in one shop getting their shoes shined! I thought they only did that in the movies! Had coffee at Starbucks while I uploaded to the Travel Pod site. I have learned to prepare a draft on the word app, and then upload for free. We wandered up and down 5th Avenue while avoiding potholes in the footpath. Roads are terribly potholed. What next? Big name clothing stores, ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!