No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from New York City
To go inside Lady Liberty (entry from the rear) there was yet another full scan security check. Traffic into this checkpoint was being directed by an earnest young man who looked liked Miles Davis. Aspiring liberty climbers could approach the checkpoint, located behind a door, from two sides. It was Miles’s job to stand in front of this door to make sure that these two streams, or trickles rather, did not collide. He did this by theatrically raising his hand in ...
... state to the right. We walked slowly enjoying the bridge structure, the views and some people watching catching up with Ryan about what its like to live in the USA (Ryan is from just south of Sydney), what his jobs like, why Tottenham are rubbish etc ;-) Once we reached Brooklyn we walked for about 10 minutes into the centre of the city for a quiet beer which was welcomed as the temperature had slowly risen. We entered the bar in Brooklyn that Ryan had found on his ...
... drink service and a blasting out of the classics from Taylor Swift, Eminem and of course Bon Jovi’s Livin’ On A Prayer as the finale. I stumbled out of that time machine of a room two hours later and straight into a cab to head home and rest the weary head.
I left my apartment and headed to Harry’s with bags packed and ready to move cities. That day we spent in the boutique area of Soho people watching and absorbing the cities buzz one last time. Before ...
... So after Lea rescheduled our appointment to Sunday, Tristan and I went looking for a subway to go to Chinatown to eat something. During our walk we could see a lot of police cars. While I thought there was a crime going on, it appears this is the way they shoot some scenes for anything. Everyday I learn a lot more about it.
We went to a small restaurant where the walls and ceilings would be covered ...
... more expensive. I then successfully used said phone to make a call and spent the day roaming various tourist traps in Times Square (M&Ms store, Hershey's store, Chipotle)
It was freakin' freezing (snowing, again...) so we found an uncrowded bar and sat down for a while and waited for other CSHL-ers to show up. Things escalated later in the night, and we ended up at an outrageous Hungarian/Gypsy bar in Alphabet City/East Village. I maintained my composure and called it quits ...
TripAdvisor Reviews HOTEL 52 New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $244
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $225
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $307
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $280
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $363
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $563
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $267
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $242
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $308
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $144
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $245
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $203
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $248
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $225
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $195
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $293
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $431
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $155
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!