No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews HOTEL 52 New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... would actually be jealous of people going to Israel in a "non- I am happy you get this experience! Have fun, stay safe, write a lot" kind of way. I would pout and almost resent the person getting to go go a land of mystery! That's right, I a 22 year old was taking on the character of 2 year old when they are told no they are not allowed to have s cookie before dinner. I knew I hit rock bottom. This is THE TRIP! I think it ...
... by Bob Goff! We lunched at TGI's Times Square- the first TGIs to be opened ever. Then we walked around, went upto 5th Avenue and found the much anticipated NBA store. Toby has been saving money to spend here so we spent awhile there letting him decide what he wanted. He was very happy with his purchases:) We looked around a bit more and then headed to Central Park using the subway. Not as efficient, easy to navigate or clean as the train systems we ...
... amp; nothing is too much trouble for the staff, customer service of the highest quality. Add to that a roof top bar with views of the Empire State & Chrysler Buildings & we’re in business. This has been at the top of my bucket list for a very long time & I’m so very excited to finally be here to celebrate my birthday (and Sandie’s 50th & Bel & Ash’s 10th wedding anniversary) Going to be the ...
... Central Park and soaked up a bit of sun. The park is massive for saying it's situated in the city centre and has a lot of lakes and big open spaces. Other than that, I was still unwell and exhausted. So I just headed back and rested up. We headed over to Rafael's apartment in queens from now on. Thursday came, unfortunately it was hammering it down with rain! So I made this the day I visited the 9/11 memorial and museum at the World ...
... so we decided to head to Central Park to take some time out. To be honest I think we were both quite disappointed with what we saw there though. It is really commercial! Everything about the park seems artificial and crammed with people so rather than being an oasis of calm it just felt like another tourist trap.
Our feet felt like swollen watermelons at this point and so we decided to call it a night and head back to the hotel. Action packed day to say the ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!