No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews HOTEL 52 New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... it to be more built up for a longer distance from the city.
The freeway was not as difficult as I had expected. The traffic was whizzing past us when we were doing the speed limit. We did not mind when we were "stuck" behind a slow vehicle - it gave us a reason to go slowly too.
The drivers seemed to be quite courteous. Cars merging onto the freeway need to move over into left hand lanes and cars let them in. Also, if you leave a space in ...
... you look at railings, ceilings, doorknobs, lift buttons... The whole place is sheer lush.
Originally I had suggested we might stop there for a beer, but time was running away from us so we walked on to the Rockefeller Centre for an early bite before our date with the theatre round the corner from our hotel.... where we joined a full house to watch Mama Mia.
It was excellent. It is fab music and just a really feel good show.
I woke up this morning exhausted, I was so tired from the day before helping people. Even though i was tired, I couldn't get back to sleep, I was just too excited. Today I am seeing the Empire State Building. When I finally got out of bed, I had a quick shower and some toast and then I was on my way. Instead of catching a cab today, I thought I would try something ...
... narcissistic selfies around the waterfall footprints of the twin towers, we let the free Staton Island ferry take us for a cleansing, daylight spin on New York Harbour before walking back home to our Chelsea pad sometime around sunset. Overall, there was a healthy walking component to our Manhattan experience. That was how we planned it. No subway. All above ground. The tourist bus came in handy, but mostly it was mapping out the day and walking to and fro between one ...
... giving directions from what I remembered he had said, and Gail Jones & Beth in the back yelling different instructions and praying that we would get there and back in one piece. I laughed just about all the way there and back. Apart from one time when someone cut in front of us, we had a fairly easy drive. Glad it was over here though and not in New York itself, that could of been a whole different ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!