No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews HILLARY HOTEL Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
... Roma this is.
St Peter's Bascilla in the Vatican - The biggest church in the world.
Petrol Station in Roma - Yes, I know it is not the most scenic of shots but we were surprised to see, literally on the side of the road, a petrol station. It became quite a common site. No supermarket discount dockets were accepted.
Pretty Café in Roma - It looked nice with the climbers and pretty pink chairs.
Triton Fountain 1642-3 in Piazza ...
... looked like a severe, scary lean. The tower was built to show the wealth of some leader, in the square, next to a huge church and a separate huge BAPTISTRY building. This area , as we have seen every day, is bustling with huge crowds of visitors, plus many kiosks selling everything from T shirts to things you absolutely cannot live without (says Cindy), plus oodles of Africans selling gorgeous Knock-off purses from ?.
I wrote previously ...
The alarm went off aghhh so early!! Why did we say we would go on the 830 tour!!! Well lets get some breakfast before we leave… where is breakfast? We don't know anything about this hotel!!! We basically just sniffed it out until we found a large staircase going down… I joked that we were actually going to the kitchen not the breakfast area but when we got down the stairs there was cheese, meats, yogurt, fresh fruit, and hot fresh out of ...
... favorite pictures from this trip came from this place. It isn’t the best of pics, but I like it cuz it reminds me of Lord of the Rings in that saying when Gandalf is telling them to “Look to my coming on the first light of the fifth day, at dawn look to the ...
... and to save me money to spend on great meals, travel, souvenirs, etc.
My first full day in Rome is concluded with fresh spaghetti roman style, a glass of red wine, sparkling water and a torta of some sort at the local trattoria run by a friend of Allegra and Michele. See photos.
Day 2 of roman holiday weekend--Colliseum and National Museum
Day 2 of my weekend in Rome started later at 9 am instead of 7am with trips to the colleseo and to the national ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82