No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews HILLARY HOTEL Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
... town called Albano. Many UD students visit this town since it is only a couple of bus stops up the road and there is free wifi there. We spent a good chunk of the afternoon at a cafe relaxing and catching up on homework we hadnt been doing....oops. Dont worry mom, we got all of it done. I was glad we were able to explore the town because it has a few nice cafes and shops and it is a super easy destination for a relaxing/lazy afternoon.
I'm afraid this will wrap our trip to Italy. Charlene's back pack was stolen from our hotel room upon our arrival to Rome. Inside was our iPad that I used for storing photos and writing the travel blog. It is too hard to do this on an iPhone. See you when we get home. Gerry & ...
It was quite a walk back to the apartment, after 4 PM by the time I arrived (I stopped to buy water and grapes). I still had the pizza Bianca from this morning and had it and the grapes for dinner—yum! I Facetimed with mom for about an hour and then spent the rest of the evening working with my blog and pictures. When I mapped today’s route, it was just over 6 miles. I was gone for about 5 hours—my longest and farthest day of sightseeing in Rome to ...
... been canonized in 1323 by Pope John XXII, was proclaimed the fifth Latin Doctor of the Church by Pius V in 1567. To honor this great doctor, in 1580, the College of Saint Thomas at Santa Maria sopra Minerva was built, the future Pontifical University of Saint Thomas Aquinas ...
... of lightening. It has continued into the evening making us wish we could order dinner in. However if we want to eat we are going to have to brave the weather. We may just pop across the street where there is a quaint restaurant. WOW -PIZZA. You have never tasted anything like it until you eat it here. They put toppings on their pizzas here in a very different way to the way we would but they are to die for. Trust us we both aren't ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82