Check rates and availability for this hotel
Find the best prices for Golhanepark Hotel from our 11 partners. Show all partners
Travel Blogs from Istanbul
Another early morning had us ariving early in to Istanbul and what a site to behold – Minaret's of the Mosques sitting high above everything is the first thing you notice when looking at Istanbul as you arrive by sea. Next it is all the little fishing boats and then as you get closer it is the old wall built when Istanbul was known as Constantinople.This city surely does have a lot of history along with 18 Million inhabitants of which spreads ...
... hike was also a free tour and was as good as the other ones. Great guide, or should I saw guides as another two came along for the walk. That included my bike tour guide - he had no takers for his bike tour so took the opportunity to go walking. The museum, the art gallery and a couple of churches were included ...
... br> Shane
Tidbits, Encounters, and Thoughts:
- In Gülhane Park, I saw three little guys all wearing the same full regalia - big white furry capes, crowns, golden canes, the whole getup. It was absolutely adorable.
- I've seen two cats now with the most milky green eyes. They honestly were probably very diseased, but were beautiful all the same.
- Head scarves, hijab, and ordinary citizens all mix effortlessly here - this city really is a crossroads ...
... Most of the buildings had been traditional residences of important Ottoman functionaries, it being close to the Topkapi Palace where the Sultan resided. These distinctive two and three storey wood-faced buildings have mostly been converted very successfully to hotels and pensions. The luxurious Four Seasons hotel at the end of our block was actually the elaborate city jail. The narrow streets are cobbled and lined by restaurants ...
... who focused on the political economy of Turkey. His lecture was mainly composed of data regarding the country’s economic standing. Turkey experienced a difficult economic crisis in 2001 and was also affected by the global financial crisis of 2008. In better times, Turkey’s exports amounted to $132 billion in 2008; however, this number decreased to $102 billion in 2009 due to global financial issues. The information that Professor Ersel presented was ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Golhanepark Hotel Istanbul
Other places to stay in Istanbul
Vi?nezade, Istanbul | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- Wonderful Hotel in a wonderful city
- Best in Istanbul
- Great Choice
Gümüssuyu, Istanbul | 5 star hotelfrom $200
- Fantastic views from the top floor! :)
- Splendid as always
- A great choice for a luxurious Istanbul base
Sisli, Istanbul | 5 star hotelfrom $250
- Just great...
- Fantastic haven in the bustle of Istanbul
- High marks for the Hyatt
Beyoglu, Istanbul | 5 star hotelfrom $250
- Great spot in Istanbul
- Worst 5 star Hotel we ever stayed.
- Our honeymoon hotel
Küçükçekmece, Istanbul | 4 star hotelfrom $134
Esentepe, Istanbul | 5 star hotelfrom $96
Fatih, Istanbul | 5 star hotelfrom $130
- Mix feelings
- Bien situado al lado del tranvía moderno que recorre la ciudad
- A bit far from the sights
Cihannuma, Istanbul | 5 star hotelfrom $124
- Very Nice
- Service very patchy
- Very nice
Buyuk Cekmece Mah. E-5 Oto Yolu Hadimkoy Sok. Kaya Ramada Plaza , Istanbul | 5 star hotelfrom $127
Bakirköy, Istanbul | 5 star hotelfrom $200
Harbiye Ergenekon, Istanbul | 5 star hotelfrom $194
- Beware lost reservations, rude staff, expensive extra fees
- Clean and spacious rooms
- The good and the bad
Besiktas, Istanbul | 5 star hotelfrom $172
Bakirköy, Istanbul | 5 star hotelfrom $114
Halkal? Merkez, Istanbul | 4 star hotelfrom $108
Ümraniye, Istanbul | 5 star hotelfrom $147
Kocatepe, Istanbul | 5 star hotelfrom $169
Kocatepe, Istanbul | 4 star hotelfrom $152
Sisli, Istanbul | 5 star hotelfrom $383
- 5 star experience
- Room for improvement.
Besiktas, Istanbul | 5 star hotelfrom $143
Yildiz, Istanbul | 5 star hotelfrom $483
- The best hotel I have ever stayed at!
- Stunning view but very expensive
Fatih, Istanbul | 4 star hotelfrom $134
- No problems!
- Very good location
- OK for a 4 star hotel
Asmali Mescit, Istanbul | 4 star hotelfrom $158
Zeytinburnu, Istanbul | 4 star hotelfrom $128
Kocatepe, Istanbul | 4 star hotel
- Probablemente el mejor hotel donde jamás he tenido el placer de descansar mi cabeza
- Planeando un viaje
- Wahrscheinlich das beste Hotel, in dem ich je geschlafen habe
Ataköy 1 Mahalle, Istanbul | 5 star hotelfrom $194
Sariyer, Istanbul | 4 star hotelfrom $114