Guijo Suites Makati
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Makati
... November 18, 2013
- Islamic Arts Museum: Jalan Lembah Perdana, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- MAP: No 1 Jalan Dutamas 1, Kuala Lumpur.
- National Museum: Jalan Damansara
- National Art Gallery: 23B, Jalan Bachang, Batu 2 1/2, Jalan Ipoh
- Royal Selangor Visitors Center: 4, Jalan Usahawan 6, Setapak Jaya
- King's Palace (Istana Gengara): Jalan Istana
- Menara Kuala Lumpur
>>November 19, 2013: Departure: ...
... at the Teach for the Philippines office by 11. We picked up Ate Babylou and Ate Neneng again to join us for our day of sightseeing! After dropping Angela off, we went across the way to the mall on another quest to find a Last Supper carving for my mother, but to no avail. I feel like this thing is going to be impossible to find!
Hungry, we stopped at The French Baker for lunch. I had mentioned that I wanted to eat sandwich... I was really ...
1. Birth Certificate: This is the very first document a person should have in the Philippines the moment you are born. According to www.freedictionary.com a birth certificate is an official record of the date and place of a person's birth, usually including the names of the parents. This is also the 1st requirement in getting ...
We proceeded on our own, somehow entering the San Agustin Church through a forbidden back entrance, and we wandered around for a good 15 minutes before a young security guard came running towards us and rerouted us to the entrance proper to pay the admission fee.
We halfheartedly took in the sights, distracted by the stifling humidity. It took a lot of effort to remain focused and somewhat interested in the ...
... fish and crisps, I was still hungry so had two burgers after, buy one take one, as the sign says. El Nido is a smart little town, all the buildings are wooden shacks, there's one road in and out, no ATM at all, no Starbucks or Mac Donald's and between the hours of 6am and 2pm, no electricity. They are filming the new Bourne film here at the minute, outside of the blackout presumably. Nobody seems to do just one job here, we passed a barber/ mechanic today, he had a motorbike ...