Guesthouse Nouvum Garden
TripAdvisor Reviews Guesthouse Nouvum Garden Prague
Travel Blogs from Prague
... covered with the names of over 77,000 czech jews who were killed. The writing is no more than a centimetre tall, it has each victims name, date of birth and death, or if their date of death was unknown, the last place they were "processed" by the Nazis. The walls are absolutely covered in names. Once again I was blown away by the sheer volume of destruction. I went into the Jewish Cemetery. As I mentioned yesterday this is the cemetary where 120,000 jews are buried, one ...
... lively place, FULL of tourists, walking tours, musicians playing drums and dudelsacks (old medieval bagpipe-like things), street performers, food stalls and roadside restaurants and bars, and surrounded by more of the city's beautiful buildings. We walked around in wonder just drinking in the sights;
- Old Town Hall and Astronomical Clock: the clock dates back to the beginning of the 15th century, and huge crowds gather just before the clock strikes the hour, as 12 ...
... waters. The picturesque view of the city is astounding. Crossing one of the bridges we enter the outer side of town and come across a sweet puppet shop. The puppets in here were so well done that they weren’t even completely creepy, only just mostly. We then wander along following the river and we come across what I am saying Is easily the best use of flowing water and street sculptures I have ever see. So ill let the video do the talking for me but it just amazed me that ...
... that while I don't usually eat at McDonalds, I somehow feel entitled to use their bathrooms and wifi anywhere in the world. Unfortunately, the restrooms at this McDonalds had a sign on them saying that they cost a few koruna. Wait. What? Non-free McDonalds bathrooms? I was so shocked and shaken off my game by it that I allowed a person standing outside of a different restaurant to draw me in.
To be fair, the menu was very reasonably priced, I ...
... restaurant recommended to us by our tour guide. It was an old tavern only lit by candlelight and the waiters all dressed as if we went back in time. They would bang our beer mugs on the table and practically throw the dinner plates. Manners were not customary here. There was also entertainment with dinner. Two guys played instruments and a belly dancer danced on our table and around the tavern. Later in the evening the guys did ...
Other places to stay in Prague
Praha 1, Prague | 5 star hotelfrom $121
Praha 9, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $56
- Great hotel, great price
- Great hotel
- Hotel OK, shame about the location
Praha 4, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great hotel
- A Huge Dissapointment
- Well worth the extra journey
Praha 1, Prague | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Solid 4 star
- A Good Choice
- A Very Pleasant Surprise
Praha 9, Prague | 3 star hotelfrom $76
Praha 4, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Lovely Hotel
- Great location out of city centre
- Fantastic, good value, great standard hotel
Praha 6, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $66
- Pleased with our choice.
- Nice but not near the city center
- Great hotel
Praha 1, Prague | 5 star hotelfrom $158
- Excellent Staff
- Great staff, great location.
- Fantastic hotel, Great Location
Praha 8, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $66
Praha 8, Prague | 5 star hotelfrom $114
- A 5 Nights' family holiday - smashing!!
- Lovely hotel
- Breathtaking Atrium, Irritating Corridor Music (sorry so wordy, summary at end!)
Praha 5, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $75
- Pleasantly Surprised.. :)
- 1st class
Praha 3, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $73
- Not All That
- Super! An outstanding hotel in a sublime area.
- Standard, edge of town Novotel
Praha 1, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $66
- Had a great stay...
- Pleased with the pyramida
- A Great hotel with easy access
Praha 4, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $86
Praha 6, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Not your typical Holiday Inn
- Royal treatment at sensible prices
- Superb Hotel!!
Praha 5, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $48
Tlalpan Sur/South, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $50
Praha 1, Prague | 3 star hotelfrom $97
- Great price & location
- Had problems..Very good location
- Great hotel
Praha 5, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $89
- What a pleasant surprise
- Most hip hotel so far...
Praha 2, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $81
Praha 1, Prague | 5 star hotelfrom $438
- Outstanding Hotel
- Perfect in Every Way
- Ultimate luxury
Praha 1, Prague | 5 star hotelfrom $133
- Great Hotel!
- Perfect for a short break
- Wow! What a fantastic hotel!!!
Praha 10, Prague | 3 star hotelfrom $44
- Nice clean Hotel
- No Bedbugs
- A pleasant surprise in Prague
Praha 7, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $53
Praha 8, Prague | 3 star hotelfrom $85
Praha 11, Prague | 3 star hotelfrom $49
- Great, but be careful
- Great trip, but hotels a bit far from city
- Cheap and Clean for student travelling in Prague!