Guest Suites Oakbrook
TripAdvisor Reviews Guest Suites Oakbrook Folsom
Travel Blogs from Folsom
- Today i woke up and embarked on my journey back home.
- Man I can't wait to be home.
- I woke up and went straight home because I knew I couldn't resist my bed.
- I enjoyed all this trip had to offer even all the ups and down I went through.
- I ...
State Capital-Salt Lake City
Two important cities- Salt Lake City and San Juan
State Motto- Industry
State Flower-Sego Lily
State Bird- California Gull
National Parks- ...
... photos we can frame and hang at home
A two week vacation with our friends Pam and Bill
What we didn't enjoy:
The camera lens dying on us right before we got to Grand Teton, then again at the end of the trip.
Motor home parks that were gravel and dirt only.
Traffic noise at night - many parks are off a major highway, near a train track or an airport
... on the outside of the building.
We then made our way to Coit Tower, a large building shaped in the form of a firefighters hose, erected by a rich American lady in tribute to the San Francisco Fire Department. She had been saved by the service as a child when she was trapped in a burning building and was a champion of the service forever after. I wanted to go because it had a reportedly good view of the city and also because along the way we could walk ...
... sour fruit
13. Ginkgo Biloba – also called a Maidenhair tree
14. Irish Yews – dark green, have been wired into formal pillars
15. Cactus Garden – represents the California desert, planted in 1914
Pick up the Historic State Capitol Park brochure to read more about the trees, floral gardens, statuary, and memorials while you stroll these beautiful grounds. And invite your Parisian friends to come along ...
Other places to stay in Folsom
702 Gold Lake Drive, Folsom | 3 star hotelfrom $126
2575 Iron Point Road, Folsom | 3 star hotelfrom $114
2555 Iron Point Road, Folsom | 3 star hotelfrom $155
221 Iron Point Road, Folsom | 3 star hotelfrom $99
121 Iron Point Road, Folsom | 3 star hotelfrom $97
155 Placerville Road, Folsom | 2 star hotelfrom $93