Guesthouse Inn & Extended Stay Suites
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
- Continental Breakfast
- Microwave in room
- Non-smoking hotel
- Refrigerator in room
- Smoking rooms available
- Non-smoking rooms
Photos of Guesthouse Inn & Extended Stay Suites
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Guesthouse Inn & Extended Stay Suites Lubbock
Travel Blogs from Lubbock
... her around the house. Thanks so much auntie!
- I slept in pretty late and missed breakfast, whoops!
- Over the next couple days and helped at my aunt and cousins with their renovations on their house. Fixing up the backyard, repairing the guest bathroom, and cleaning out the insanely packed garage was what my days consisted of.
- We had great meals from barbecue, to pastas, to Chinese food, it was all delicious!
- It was a great time being here with family!
38. “Golden Slumbers” (Beatles).
39. “Carry That Weight” (Beatles).
40. “The End” (Beatles).
This is the statement about the concert from the ticket vendor, Select-A Seat.
"PAUL McCARTNEY RE-SCHEDULED TO OCTOBER 2nd
'I'm sorry but it's going to be a few more
weeks before we get rocking in America again. I'm feeling great but
taking my ...
... we are going. He helped me understand that we will be traveling to 4 different states over there. I thought it was interesting that he referred to us renting our dive gear as hiring our dive gear. It's now close to midnight Cbad time. We are getting close to boarding for our 14 hour flight from LA to Brisbane. Tired, but not sleepy. Hope the sleepy kicks in is a ...
- The morning after our day in El Paso, Bailey and I filled up the tank, bought some ice and water and made our way towards Texas Tech University aka TTU.
- First we traveled 239 miles to Hobbs, New Mexico to fill up our tank first then from there we traveled 109 miles to Lubbock, Texas aka Texas Tech University.
- once we arrived at the university, ...