Guangxu Power Station Expert Village Hotel

17 Kangfu Road, Wenquan Town, Guangzhou, Guangdong, 510970, China | Hotel
Searching for availability...
*Prices above are provided by partners for one room, double occupancy and do not include all taxes and fees. Please see our partners for full details.
 

Travel Blogs from Guangzhou

Hospital Day 8

A travel blog entry by dannyblyth

3

... of season to patients with asthma and COPD to strengthen the lungs,alongside corticosteroids and Chinese herbs! In gastroenterology alarge poster declared that treatment could only do 30% and diet the other 70%。Alongside were recipes for congee,medicinal soups and recommendations to avoid dairy!Patients can have their individualised recipes made up in the hospital ...

Overnight to Shanghai- T100 Express

A travel blog entry by donnartw2012

7

... soft sleeper" beds we're up at 6:30am. Time for instant coffee and congee with egg and noodles and a few rounds of a great new card game- Golf. •Goal: lowest score •Scoring: face value, 10 =10, Kings=0, 1 joker=-5, 2 jokers=-25 •Rules: 2 rows of 3 cards. Turn over any 2. In turn, draw to exchange or flip. If top and bottom match, score=0 for that row. Helloooo Shanghai! Noodles for dinner- BBQ pork and peanuts?! Pretty good. Under ...

Tigers win Bronze and Silver!

A travel blog entry by tis

24

... made some amazing stops to keep the game close. RCHK went on to win the gold medal 3-0. TIS was the only team to score against RCHK all weekend!

Our boys then had to face a determined HKA squad for the bronze medal. Bruno Novo scored 2 goals to tie the game up at 2-2. Extra time decided nothing, so the game went to shootout. Pedro Izidro and John Preston scored in the shootout while Daniel ...

Tigers hitting their stride

A travel blog entry by tis

12

Our Tigers finished off the day with some convincing games.

This afternoon the boys played the host school the host school and managed to pick up a 4-1 win on goals from Bruno Novo, John Preston, and Carlos DaSilva. The boys followed it up with a win against AIAN.

The girls pulled out a 5-0 win over AIAN and another 4-0 win over ...

Wet'n'Wild!

A travel blog entry by tis

8

The players have been sliding all over the field in the wet conditions but are loving the action!

Our boys played first in the bathtub and played a hard game against HIS. HIS drew first blood with a strong kick from their captain.

TIS answered back in the second half when Carlos DaSilva substituted on. He worked some magic up the field through the pools of ...

Location

This hotel is located on 17 Kangfu Road, Wenquan Town, Guangzhou.
Map this hotel
     

    TripAdvisor Reviews Guangxu Power Station Expert Village Hotel Guangzhou

    4.50 of 5 stars Outstanding

    Other places to stay in Guangzhou