Grove Hill Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from London
... of London's major attractions that is undergoing important renovations. In fact, the entire welcoming hall, spanning the four main storeys of the museum and housing the famed Turbine Hall is closed to the public until later this year. I'm disappointed by the extent that this completely ruins the sense of place of the museum, now more relegated to simply being a series of rooms than a living and breathing conduit for the arts. Still i make an effort to slowly take in each of ...
... hitting the streets for some more budget appropriate clothing stores, but there wasn't too much around. Next we hopped the tube to Covert Gardens and made our way to Jamie Oliver's Union Jacks (on the way we saw a pedestrian v cyclist collision....Londoners really don't like to wait for the little green man!) the restaurant was very cute and cheap! Lisa B and I shared a wood fired pizza it was delicious followed ...
... our way around London. We are so pleased to be here for a week, as there is so much to see!
Good night from London x
P.s - quite the contrary to 'normal' London, its 30 degrees! They are experiencing a heatwave, so we get to continue on with our streak of beautiful, warm weather. Not complaining.
Looked at the map this morning, and decided we should split it up into areas, then tick these off one by one. Again, so ...
7:15am London time 6:15pm NZ time As I am writing this, we are all sitting down recording our experiences, all different in many ways. In 45 minutes, we will leave and travel along the tube to Regent's Park again and take part in a free tour around the area finishing at Hamley's, the world's best toy store and one of the biggest. 5:30pm London time 4:30am NZ time Today was just as hot as every other day, except with more people. We got on the tube this morning during rush ...
... some silly bets between ourselves. After meeting all the guys it appears Travis isn't on our trip so Adam and I come up with the conspiracy theory that Piers is an alias and that Piers is in fact Travis. We have been giving him **** about it ever since and the name has stuck. Tomorrow is a huge free time day in Paris where we get to do our own thing so everyone heads to bed for what promises to be a fun filled day, hopefully the weather is on our ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Grove Hill Hotel London
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $307
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $215
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $158
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $163
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotel
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $136
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $393
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $275
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $232
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $232
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $201
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $228
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $355
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $295
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $215
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $324
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience