Grove Hill Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Grove Hill Hotel London
Travel Blogs from London
... bigger than Cambridge, while the track is the same size, there is a lot more seating and space in the upper stands. Finished up the afternoon with a bit of shopping at the Westfield Mall which was crazy busy. Had another visit to Mikes local 'the Manor' to have a pint while Hats is sorting dinner Jet lag had caught up with Elly and she has collapsed into ...
... naturally draw a large number of tourists. The ride to the countryside of England to cities like Bath, Liverpool and Oxford is mesmerizing and those who already have much of London must opt for these secluded cities to stay closer to the nature. Those who wish to escape from the urban life and stay nestled in the lap of nature amidst greenery must come to these cities of London which have lesser population and is away from the noise ...
... and relaxed or rushed, packed and fully loaded.
Poshtel Backpacking: Some people may be tempted with the idea of back packing as it provides a fantastic experience with vibrantly lively stories to recite. To get the best out of this it’s only best to stay in a hostel. These hostels won’t be as cheap as the standard hostels but are definitely more value than a hotel particularly in the city. Another alternative is to splurge on ...
... for Princess Diana and Dodi Alfyed which was a popular photo stop for the tourists - us included! From Harrods we walked through Hyde Park and through the lovely gardens along the way. Squirrels running about and lots of birds around the pretty ponds inside the grounds. Kept walking all the way up to Kensington Palace and took a piccy but no Wills or Kate or baby George to be seen!! Continued up embassy Road on the back road ...
... lamb terrine. Then we all had a shrimp salad to start. The boys had coq au vin as their main while I had salmon and pomme puree ( I know, French at an English restaurant). We all had molten chocolate and caramel cakes and cups of tea to end our meal. Everything was lovely and our waiter couldn't have been nicer. Evan was fading quickly, so we hopped on the underground and put him to bed asap. It was a busy day, but we are enjoying our brief sojourn to ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience