Grove Hill Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews Grove Hill Hotel London
Travel Blogs from London
Me and Dad went to the RWC fan zone in Trafalger Square in London (thats about the middle). There were lots of activities, and free coca-colas. There was a cool ball challenge where you had to try and catch 10 balls and keep holding each of them as you go. There was also a mini pitch, and try scoring zone. The French #8 Sebastian Chabal was there being interviewed.
Dad and I ...
... for me and slept on the couch with a towel as a blanket. The next morning we had Skype dates with dad then mum then mike cooked us brekkie. Not sure when he became such a good host! We then chatted to Alle for a but before it was time for him to drop me back at the bus. When I got back to London I stopped in at primark again before going back to Mel's to pack for Spain and get ready for brogan bingo that night. Once I was ready ...
... the building as it should be as the organ section was covered and the centre seats had a floor on top ready for the evenings business dinner. As we were in the area we travelled a little down the road to Harrods where Mum was able to get her Harrods bag and a couple of gifts. Then it was off to Piccadilly Theatre at Piccadilly Circus where I got a 10-pound upgrade on our seats to the Royal circle. ...
... hottest day recorded in July.I will probably go back at some point and do an individual blog entry for each item and pop in some photos. I sort of have a written diary on the go as well but that is also a little out of date as haven't quite decided if I need to do both. Or more likely turn this blog into slightly more personal account for my own benefit.
And certainly plan to keep this blog a little more up-to-date from now on.
... except the actors of the Harry Potter movies. The Great Hall of Hogwarts was our first set and then we progressed through others like Hagrad's Hut and Professor Dumbledore's room to Platform 9 3/4 and the train station.The Butterbeer drink was uniquely different and tasted a Bit like a Werthers butter carmels. After a dinner in Putney, we grabbed some groceries from Sainsburys and then back to the flat to bake some peanut brownies to take with us to Exeter ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Hammersmith, London | 4 star hotelfrom $197
- Good location for Apollo Theatre
- Good Value