Grove Hill Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from London
... where we were. It was drizzling, can't tell you how often we had our rain jackets on and off today, but mostly off luckily.
We wandered up the Mall which is where Stage 3 of the Tour de France finishes tomorrow, unsure whether to try and see any of it. Neither of us are really interested but we kind of wonder whether we should, probably a once in a lifetime chance and it looks like from the route that it's going to get in our way all day anyway!
Back to today! ...
... so they had a stack of right hand drive buses in their yard at Horsham, ready for sale, along with some English brochures. So Steve drooled for another hour and a half and talked bus talk with the Paddy's. They were planning on taking a couple of their 18 seater models out to the Gold Coast in September for the Bus Show there, so Steve gave him his 2 pence worth of knowledge on the local industry.
... equipment and then waiting around all day for couriers to arrive. There has been a number of times where orders haven't been properly filled with our accompanying frustration. Sadly, The Yurt had further bookings, so we had to change accommodation again-our previous flat had become vacant again, and again our very kind host Keren, bent over backwards to have it ready for us by mid afternoon. So again we loaded up now 2 assembled bikes back over to the ...
... Sir Steve Bullock who wished us well on our travels. The other was from our Chief Scout Bear Grylls who wrote to say good luck and to remind us that as we have learned through scouting, team work is vital – advice that will stand us in good stead in Nepal!
We were also really happy that Paul Houghton has reached his target of £1000 for his Penny for a Brick Appeal. Paul said he was more than impressed with the work of some of the exhibition ...
... at a hostel centrally located near Russell Square. We had the good fortune of being able to stay with Amanda's friend Mauricio for most of our time in London. He lives in a trendy neighborhood with diverse inhabitants - women in burkas, India immigrants, young hipsters, etc. - and all kinds of small shops. Old churches and cozy pubs mix with tattoo parlors and high-end shoppes. In one section around the corner, the men from the local Indian restaurants compete ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Grove Hill Hotel London
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience