Grove Hill Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Grove Hill Hotel London
Travel Blogs from London
Checked out right on 10am and walked to Tiergarten station to have currywurst for breakfast, an excellent decision as expected. Caught the bus to Tegel airport (the worst airport in the world) and waited in the longest checkin line ever experienced. Ended up taking off a little late and getting to London probably 5-10 minutes late, after ...
... as busy as they were last time I was there, but they weren't as nice as I remember. I don't know if maybe because it was so busy last time, I just assumed they would be nicer if they were quieter. It was still interesting to wander around, and a nice way to spend an afternoon.
For dinner that night we had hot pot! Szechuan Hot Pot is famous throughout China, and Daddy wanted to try it, so we asked the hotel for a recommendation, and ...
... the Tower. They are very entertaining and knowledgeable about the history of their home. Ours took us through the grounds, explained each significant building and then took us into the Chapel where three of the Queens of England are buried as well as the other nobles who were executed at the Tower. Because the Tower was a royal jail for hundreds of years, it has a gruesome history and legends of hauntings. Three queens of England, ...
... where the needle & sphinx were actually damaged during the bombing of London in WWII . We then walked over the Thames, took some photos of The Eye. Big Ben & the Houses of Parliament & walked back again. ( interesting photo on the way back of a tree that has decided to grow on the train bridge!!) Walked through the Whitehall Gardens and then wandered to Nelson's Column and Trafalgar Square. Both have unfortunately got a lot of scaffolding around them in ...
... me and offered some peanuts. Yes, I literally sold Jaclyn's seat for peanuts.
Once Jaclyn finally returned (and yes, it was about an hour later), we struck up a conversation with some Brazilians sitting nearby after they began loudly singing "Colors of the Wind" from Pocahontas. We felt like these were probably people we could get along with.
Although the rain had held off most of the night, our luck ran out at 11:45, when the chilly winds coming across ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience