Grove Hill Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews Grove Hill Hotel London
Travel Blogs from London
... how happy they all were to be together again. Mark's Dad is a steward at Wimbledon and yesterday the whole family had spent the day there, including watching Federer v Groth on centre court. Not content to enjoy it themselves, the guys collected some of the balls from the game and brought them along to gift to the kids. How exciting is that? Actual Wimbledon centre court balls from the Federer v Groth game!
Video Girl had been up very late the previous night updating the blog which had fallen very behind with the lack of internet the previous fortnight. By very late,she finally went to bed at 4am.
She, as well as Limtech and Delcom all had a sleep in and a late breakfast.
Then Video Girl set off exploring London by herself about 11am.
She walked along ...
... much better service compared to HSBC. This is based on a number of our friends with HSBC accounts and often have their online banking service unavailable. Just make sure you book an appointment with them and bring in your passport and proof of address (bills and occasionally they accept a tenancy agreement which was the case for us). Once you’re account is setup and you want to transfer ...
... Smith's - one of those places where each floor has different music playing. Rob got me a delicious cocktail and I absolutely don't remember what it was now that I'm writing my blog two weeks later and didn't take a picture of it. All I remember was that the bartender making the drinks was super into it and that when he poured out all of our drinks, they went right up to the rim of our glasses, no more no less and that was cool. Downstairs was the popular floor as ...
... br style="line-height: 25.5599994659424px;">As for oil. The photos there of oil drenched animals due to oil spills was more than I ever needed to see. But maybe I did need to see them just so I know.
Maybe we all need to see them, just so we all know.
After walking out of there in a state of disbelief, I went into town.
I went to see ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, Enfield | Hotelfrom $736
Clerkenwell, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Hammersmith, London | 4 star hotelfrom $197
- Good location for Apollo Theatre
- Good Value