Grove Hill Hotel
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Grove Hill Hotel London
Travel Blogs from London
... favourite is "Siri what is 0 divided by 0" the mere mention of Cookie Monster kicks both into hysterics. Fid found a Restaurant named after him which seemed to be the singular point to his argument for eating there, but he still won. Opting for the Ribs, little man ended up with sticky BBQ sauce all over himself. That was about the only excuse we needed to visit the 50% off Fred Perry sale. Boo threatened ...
First flight of 3 done...I don't think I had a realistic concept of how long it would take to make this trip! I am sitting in a coffee shop with my hun, drinking coffee and sharing a chocolate croissant (well lets be honest, me trying to snag a few bites before he scarfs it down!) and writing the first 'on the road' blog entry. I am thoroughly impressed by how happy the babies on our red eye flight were, and I always feel bad that ...
... These two places, although nearly opposite each other, reflect the extreme of Oxford Street. Selfridge's is a top end department store but it's food hall has amazing produce, whilst PriMark is possibly the worse shop ever. It sells low price clothes to rival k-mart and the Warehouse, but was complete chaos inside. In total, according to Deb's pedometer, we have walked 21km today, so I think the feet deserve a soak in the ...
... time by napping, listening to music, typing these entries up, and chatting. One strange event was my very first glimpse of a nuclear power plant out the train window! I didn't know at the time, but nuclear power from 16 plants generates 1/6 of the UK's power. It was absolutely bizarre as I couldn't quite believe what I was looking at, but the telltale shapes of the ginormous ...
... to the away fans in the stands opposite. It was like being back at the World Cup with the crazy English soccer hooligans. They go bat **** crazy for soccer. On my last night in Kings Lynn, Ginge's family took me to a pantomime. I had no idea what this was before I arrived, but apparently it is traditionally English. It's difficult to describe. It is ideally a kids show of Snow White, yet has lots of adult humour as well. There was also a dame (man dressed up as a woman) who ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience