Great Western Rainbow Vegas
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Las Vegas
... side of the road thing we finally make it out of LA. First stop Peggy Sue's 50's Style Diner for our first American Burger and Shake... Choice of two sides and if you say you only want one they just double it... OMG how do they eat that much! Next stop and slight detour to see the worlds Biggest Thermometer at Baker... Can really feel the heat now... So glad we didn't get the convertible or we would have all looked like Rhonda! Thermometer was ...
... the woman driving it is a wildlife savior and has a cockatoo at the moment and she thinks it is just about to cark it and wants another one. She wanted us to tell her how to smuggle them out, oh and a koala. When I told her she would spend time in the big house if she was caught tampering with a koala she dropped that idea and settled on the birds. She showed us plans of her dream home when she retires, it is underground and all you can see from the ground is a ...
... all the way back and finally found the booth. What goose chase and we got our work out! We finishes the women's show around 4:30. BYE BYE MAGIC TILL FEB ,and we took a cab to the kids show at Ballys. Worked with my appt and ended around 6:15 We then took the cab back to Palazzo and changed.We went to Valentinos Grill to eat Italian. MENU: Crabmeat Risotto- delicious but small portions We then took ...
After leaving Brisbane at 10.30 in the morning we arrived into LA at 6.30am. We went through customs and had some breakfast and then we boarded the 45 minute flight to Vegas on American and landed at 10.30. We had to wait until 3pm to check in so we went to the lazy river pool and had a couple rum and cokes "to keep us awake".
We ate Mexican at New York New York and then walked up ...
Don't go to "Table 10". Terrible food. 7:00 am - we have agreed to just take it easy today. 9:00 am - down to the casino. Caroline loves the games that have chairs that vibrate. All the better for later. 12:00 pm - we are at "Morels" for lunch ...
Other places to stay in Las Vegas
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $56
- Ballys a great deal
- Fantastic Hotel
- Totally great! Friendly staff, large, clean rooms, and a perfect location on the Strip.
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- We'll be back again and again
- Won't be back - ever!
- The good and the bad...
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $76
- Had a Very Positive experience at Treasure Island
- We love it
- Loved Treasure Island
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 1 star hotelfrom $32
- Decent place, awesome price
- Good Location
- Close to the strip, basic, clean, park by your door
The Strip, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $95
- A BIG thank you
- Threatens Westin's good name
- Not really "Maxim in disguise"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $42
- Expected more
- 'Second Home'
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $123
- Don't stay there!
- Don't stay here
- Very Disappointed
The Strip, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $28
- Good Value
- IP is a great deal for the price!
- Great location - decent rates & service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 2 star hotelfrom $43
- The worst B.W.
- Decent hotel, good value for money!
Downtown/Fremont Street, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $54
- Never again!
- Let down
Enterprise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $59
- Fabulous place - a winner A++++++++
- Don't go yet
- Overall Disappointed
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $34
- Stayed there
- It was great! But had some negatives.
- Hey -- It's a Fun Family Hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $35
- "We're sorry, we're new"..... Phooey!
- Great place
- Recommend to all! Fun place!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $26
- Great Stay at the Riv!!
- Stay Somewhere Else
- Wonderful Service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $40
- Great Dealers and customer service
- Pleasantly impressed
- Great first experience of "Sin City"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $45
- I'll never stay anywhere else...
- Tuscany is GREAT for the price
- Unprofessional Staff
Paradise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- New Renaissance is Beautiful!
- A classy jewel - and quiet, too!
- Awesome Renaissance
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $203
- Nice clean too professionalle
- Great details
- The Four Seasons Las Vegas was excellent!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $101
- 3 Words....Won-Der-Ful!!!
- What a wonderful resort!
- Parking garage is confusing and difficult to find elevator if parking in tower 1
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $105
- Very noisy, quite a walk
- Gro▀artiges Hotel
- GREAT hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Wynn Stinks
- Wynn wins again
- Wait to Stay Here
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $150
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $105
- Perfect Location
- Still good, after all these years!
- Good Value!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $115
- Great Hotel, but these tips will help you have a better trip
- A Perfect Stay
- Fantastic place
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Brand new, first guest in suites 11-722 and 26-702
- Simply amazing