Great Western Rainbow Vegas
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Las Vegas
... We then went back to Ultimate Apparel and finished with Scot. We then went to the Founders Lounge Nd had their sick of vegetables with pita chips and rand dip, roasted pepper dip,hummus, and artichoke dip. It was delicious as well as healthy. We then went to the Cashn carry Nd walked Round there and bought jewelry. They really expanded the cash n carry to 3 meeting rooms and it was predominantly jewelry. We then headed for Star ...
We have very few photos. We spent lots of money and had an awesome time doing it. Next time should be with the girls, not saying I didn't have fun with Steve but it think it would be lots of fun to have a girls weekend here, even if we travel as couples we should go out separately. We figured out the time in the casino by the length of the girls dresses, between 6pm and 2am there is a massive difference! So the bets we put on for everyone else crashed and burned. ...
... street entertainers were worth watching especially the street artists who create some wonderful artworks.
We returned to the RV park at 11pm and being in Vegas decided the night was still young. The girls' Adventuredome passes were valid until midnight so we went back to the Adventuredome for them to go on more rides. Home and bed just after midnight.
A different kind of Christmas but one we will never forget
... size of all of these places. We headed out to the Hash House a Go Go for tea - not what you think guys!!! It is more 'traditional, home cooked American food' that was recommended to us. I had Chicken with biscuits, Andrew a chicken hot pot pie. Photos to follow later. Really nice and biscuits - are not what we know as biscuits - but a type of savoury scone - very nice. We ...
Back in Vegas for more razzle dazzle things, I went to see the fountains at Bellagio. Loads of crowds waiting, I think they play every half an hour. I didn't know what to expect but everyone says it's lovely, so was looking forward to it. I picked an after dark show so it would be more glam with all the lighting. The show I saw was 'My heart will go on' by Celine Dion, about as Vegas as you can get. It started with loads of mist ...
Other places to stay in Las Vegas
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $56
- Ballys a great deal
- Fantastic Hotel
- Totally great! Friendly staff, large, clean rooms, and a perfect location on the Strip.
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- We'll be back again and again
- Won't be back - ever!
- The good and the bad...
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $76
- Had a Very Positive experience at Treasure Island
- We love it
- Loved Treasure Island
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 1 star hotelfrom $32
- Decent place, awesome price
- Good Location
- Close to the strip, basic, clean, park by your door
The Strip, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $95
- A BIG thank you
- Threatens Westin's good name
- Not really "Maxim in disguise"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $42
- Expected more
- 'Second Home'
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $123
- Don't stay there!
- Don't stay here
- Very Disappointed
The Strip, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $28
- Good Value
- IP is a great deal for the price!
- Great location - decent rates & service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 2 star hotelfrom $43
- The worst B.W.
- Decent hotel, good value for money!
Downtown/Fremont Street, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $54
- Never again!
- Let down
Enterprise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $59
- Fabulous place - a winner A++++++++
- Don't go yet
- Overall Disappointed
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $34
- Stayed there
- It was great! But had some negatives.
- Hey -- It's a Fun Family Hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $35
- "We're sorry, we're new"..... Phooey!
- Great place
- Recommend to all! Fun place!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $26
- Great Stay at the Riv!!
- Stay Somewhere Else
- Wonderful Service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $40
- Great Dealers and customer service
- Pleasantly impressed
- Great first experience of "Sin City"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $45
- I'll never stay anywhere else...
- Tuscany is GREAT for the price
- Unprofessional Staff
Paradise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- New Renaissance is Beautiful!
- A classy jewel - and quiet, too!
- Awesome Renaissance
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $203
- Nice clean too professionalle
- Great details
- The Four Seasons Las Vegas was excellent!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $101
- 3 Words....Won-Der-Ful!!!
- What a wonderful resort!
- Parking garage is confusing and difficult to find elevator if parking in tower 1
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $105
- Very noisy, quite a walk
- Gro▀artiges Hotel
- GREAT hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Wynn Stinks
- Wynn wins again
- Wait to Stay Here
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $150
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $105
- Perfect Location
- Still good, after all these years!
- Good Value!
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Brand new, first guest in suites 11-722 and 26-702
- Simply amazing
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $115
- Great Hotel, but these tips will help you have a better trip
- A Perfect Stay
- Fantastic place