Grande Millenium Luxury Suites
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Grande Millenium Luxury Suites Chicago
Travel Blogs from Chicago
... view of Chicago and.... a nervous walk out onto the Skydeck - a clear perspex box suspended off the side of the building.
- a river architecture boat trip on the Chicago River which was brilliant. The river and its various branches affords a perfect view of the landmark skyscrapers and buildings that Chicago is justly famous for. Our guide was very knowledgable about each of the buildings and we took tons of photos. Unfortunately for most of ...
... Had it have been later in the day Thomas would have been in his element. After brunch we checked into our hotel and walked around Millennium Park. We entered the park by the Millennium Monument (Peristyle) and walked to the Jay Pritzker Pavilion, the outdoor music venue where festivals and other concerts often take place. It was a very impressive stainless steel structure that looked more like a piece of art than a stage.
... people are running, roller blading and cycling near the beach.
We finally get to Navy Pier and take a walk around. There is a mini amusement park there - ferris wheel, flying chairs, putt putt golf. There are also lots of souvenir stores and bars and food areas there. After doing the loop of the place we are in the amusement area and Hinesh thinks it will be fun to play putt putt so we pay the $6 each and line up. We have fun on the course and we even manage a hole in ...
... down to my undies and threw myself on the bed, in one swift motion.
I was so hungry I could have eaten the bed sheets, so I ordered room service... a "half a chicken", probably not in those exact words.
Literally 10 minutes after hanging up the phone with room service, my meal had arrived.. Already?
I lifted TWO lids on my super sized tray of deliciousness, but there was no chicken? One plate had 2 ...
... in starting the income. Writing/blogging is therefore, one of the easiest online businesses that make money with not investment (other than Internet connection charges). There are many other online writing jobs that one should consider.
Gaming Tournaments: There are online gaming tournaments which help earn money. Cash prizes are offered by most of these gaming sites. One should regularly check whether there are any gaming tournaments/competitions being conducted. ...
Other places to stay in Chicago
Magnificent Mile, Chicago | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- VERY NICE HOTEL
- Pleasantly Surprised
- Avoid this hotel!
The Loop, Chicago | 5 star hotelfrom $197
- Top Notch Hotel
- Nice hotel & great location
- Mixed review
The Loop, Chicago | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Enjoyable Stay
- Would stay here again!
- Whats all the hoopla
Streeterville, Chicago | 3 star hotelfrom $195
- Great Free Breakfast & Happy Hour!
- Exactly what we needed
- Are you kidding? This place is super-fabulous-great-terrific
The Loop, Chicago | 4 star hotelfrom $204
- Cool Hotel
- Sleek decor but need to work out the kinks
- Some things to keep in mind....
Gold Coast, Chicago | 4 star hotelfrom $152
- Better than Home
- Millenium Knickerbocker
- Not again here either
Magnificent Mile/River North, Chicago | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Allerton Chicago!
- Great Hotel
Magnificent Mile/River North, Chicago | 3 star hotelfrom $217
- Great hotel
- Loved the Wyndham!
- Great location, Great Room
Magnificent Mile/River North, Chicago | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Weekend getaway
- Loved It
Magnificent Mile/River North, Chicago | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Heavenly Bed IS heavenly
- Fabulous Location...Room a Little Small
- Exquisite corner room view of the Mag Mile!!!
Magnificent Mile/River North, Chicago | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- GREAT BEDS!!
- Best night's sleep in town!
- Breakaway Offer
The Loop, Chicago | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Nice staff-terribly trained
- Very nice hotel; I was pleased
- Have to check it out!
Magnificent Mile/River North, Chicago | 5 star hotelfrom $195
- A pleasant and upbeat experience
- James was OK, but not fantastic
- Great Hotel, Great Location
Loop, Chicago | 3 star hotelfrom $190
- Some great views.
- Hotel 71 rocks!
- Potential but not a four star.
River North, Chicago | 3 star hotelfrom $136
- Great View
- Don't go for the pool
- Excellent! I Highly Recommend!
The Loop, Chicago | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Nothing Spectacular
- Great Chicago Lodging
- Fantastic hotel! Great rates!
Magnificent Mile/River North, Chicago | 4 star hotelfrom $203
- Good service hit and miss
- Stay some where eles!!!
- Very Hip W
Magnificent Mile/River North, Chicago | 4 star hotelfrom $163
The Loop, Chicago | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- We Will Definitly return!
- A room with NO BED????????
- Not up to par
Magnificent Mile/River North, Chicago | 4 star hotelfrom $197
- I Will Never Stay Anywhere Else!
- Wonderful food, great design and atmosphere
- Great bathrooms
The Loop, Chicago | 5 star hotelfrom $208
- Fantastic Fourth
- Shocking experience!
- Wonderful getaway at the Fairmont
The Loop, Chicago | 3 star hotelfrom $139
- Creepy, creepy, creepy
- Made our stay in Chicago wonderful.
Magnificent Mile/River North, Chicago | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- They ruined Mothers Day!
- Loved The Drake!
- Loved the Drake
Magnificent Mile, Chicago | 5 star hotelfrom $209
- Excellent Hotel
- A great hotel.
Central Chicago, Chicago | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- Worst Hotel Ever Experienced
- ***BEWARE*** Choose another hotel in Chicago
- Holiday Inn Chicago
O'Hare Airport, Chicago | 3 star hotelfrom $111
- Great hotel!!!
- Another soulless Hilton
- Mixed feelings...