Hotel Grand Washington
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
- Airport Transportation
- Continental Breakfast
- Shuttle bus service
- Meeting rooms/conference facilities
- Room service
Photos of Hotel Grand Washington
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Grand Washington Istanbul
Travel Blogs from Istanbul
... stuff was amazing. I can't get on board with olives for breakfast though. Usually i'd go out of my way to eat olives, but not at that time of the morning. While I enjoyed Jerusalem, it's definitely a place where I felt like an outsider looking in. When you have a city that is built on religion, it's difficult to connect with if you don't have religious beliefs. That being said, I met a few interesting people about the hostel that I shared a meal or a drink with, and ...
... occupants, including a small very yappy dog that doesn't know when to stop! We walked Logan, the park us much quieter today,(except for the aforementioned dog) just an occasional jogger, and if course the fishermen/ladies. There are still the learner drivers going up and down the car parking rows, but they're all adults today! It's cold this evening so we close the door and settle down to watch some ...
... Museums from the Mosaics to the National Archaeological Museum, how much information can one's brain actually contain.....
- Well, girls, you will agree that going to Istanbul and not going shopping would be an absolute travesty but given the diminishing budget and zero space in our already bulging suitcases, shopping was not an option but we had a fab time ‘window’ shopping in visiting the Grand Bazaar and the Egyptian ...
As I get nearer to boarding the plane bound for Istanbul I feel reasonably confident in my physical readiness for twenty 115 km (on average) rides. But my mind continues to muddle me with the logistic details like:
- Is my bike ready?
- Do I have the right clothes for ...
This entire overnight layover in Istanbul was a personal choice by us. When purchasing the tickets, our original option was to take an early flight on Easter morning from Tel Aviv to Istanbul, and then connect to our early-afternoon flight to Dulles. When I noted that Turkish Airlines would allow us to break up the trip, we talked about going to Istanbul the night before and spending at least the morning to let Anna see a small part of the ...
Other places to stay in Istanbul
Vi?nezade, Istanbul | 5 star hotelfrom $188
- Wonderful Hotel in a wonderful city
- Best in Istanbul
- Great Choice
Gümüssuyu, Istanbul | 5 star hotelfrom $189
- Fantastic views from the top floor! :)
- Splendid as always
- A great choice for a luxurious Istanbul base
Sisli, Istanbul | 5 star hotelfrom $239
- Just great...
- Fantastic haven in the bustle of Istanbul
- High marks for the Hyatt
Beyoglu, Istanbul | 5 star hotelfrom $250
- Great spot in Istanbul
- Worst 5 star Hotel we ever stayed.
- Our honeymoon hotel
Küçükçekmece, Istanbul | 4 star hotelfrom $109
Esentepe, Istanbul | 5 star hotelfrom $112
Fatih, Istanbul | 5 star hotelfrom $112
- Mix feelings
- Bien situado al lado del tranvía moderno que recorre la ciudad
- A bit far from the sights
Cihannuma, Istanbul | 5 star hotelfrom $183
- Very Nice
- Service very patchy
- Very nice
Ataturk Mahallesi 604. Sokak No: 1, Istanbul | 5 star hotelfrom $112
Bakirköy, Istanbul | 5 star hotelfrom $143
Harbiye Ergenekon, Istanbul | 5 star hotelfrom $169
- Beware lost reservations, rude staff, expensive extra fees
- Clean and spacious rooms
- The good and the bad
Besiktas, Istanbul | 5 star hotelfrom $139
Bakirköy, Istanbul | 5 star hotelfrom $85
Halkal? Merkez, Istanbul | 4 star hotelfrom $70
Ümraniye, Istanbul | 5 star hotelfrom $120
Kocatepe, Istanbul | 5 star hotelfrom $118
Kocatepe, Istanbul | 4 star hotelfrom $111
Sisli, Istanbul | 5 star hotelfrom $288
- 5 star experience
- Room for improvement.
Besiktas, Istanbul | 5 star hotelfrom $136
Yildiz, Istanbul | 5 star hotelfrom $546
- The best hotel I have ever stayed at!
- Stunning view but very expensive
Fatih, Istanbul | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- No problems!
- Very good location
- OK for a 4 star hotel
Asmali Mescit, Istanbul | 4 star hotelfrom $140
Zeytinburnu, Istanbul | 4 star hotelfrom $116
Kocatepe, Istanbul | 4 star hotelfrom $148
- Probablemente el mejor hotel donde jamás he tenido el placer de descansar mi cabeza
- Planeando un viaje
- Wahrscheinlich das beste Hotel, in dem ich je geschlafen habe
Ataköy 1 Mahalle, Istanbul | 5 star hotelfrom $174
Sariyer, Istanbul | 4 star hotelfrom $103