No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
- Continental Breakfast
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Fitness/Health center
- Wheelchair accessibility
Photos of Comfort Inn
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TravelPod Member ReviewsComfort Inn Redding
We were warming welcomed and the lady at the desk was very nice. I inquired about a balcony room and she checked to see if they had one available, and they did. They gave us directions to a wonderful restaurant called Duke's Steakhouse, where we had the best steak.
Room was huge, clean and I would stay here again in a heartbeat as you couldn't beat the price. Really nice place!
This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.
TripAdvisor Reviews Comfort Inn Redding
Travel Blogs from Redding
- After a nice day at SOU we made our way back home.
- On the way down into California we stopped to Mt. Shasta national forest.
- It is one of the world's largest and most impressive stratovolcanoes.
- We camp out here for the ...
- Traveled about 2 hours and 30 minutes my brother found out that he needed to go to the bathroom break
- While my brother was gone to the restroom I had brought some more water, top noodles, and Cheetos for $10.25.
- Also, spent $29.93 for gas.
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
... We had not heard of Lassen Volcanic National Park before we booked this trip. It is known for its thermal features similar to Yellowstone. In fact, we heard it compared to Yellowstone but to us it was not nearly as spectacular.
We had box lunches outside the Lassen Café at the Kohm yah mah nee Visitor's Center. Afterward we viewed a film and the exhibits. Next ...
... of the doors, sitting upright diagonally into the fast lane. No other people or vehicles were in sight. Strange !
The next morning, while moseying along in "poky lane", a large semi-truck approached the freeway in the on-ramp squeezing us out of our lane. Fortunately, there was an escape lane next to us. Later in the day a similar incident happened.
On down the highway later, we passed 2 huge dead bears on the ...