Grand Hotel Quito
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Grand Hotel Quito
Travel Blogs from Quito
... Not much else exciting happened that day except that the four of us gained a new roommate; Elly is a German girl whom Tahnee and Corey befriended in Colombia and decided to come stay with us. She seems pretty cool and she is actually trying to do hikes and things and get out of the hostel so I think she'll be a good ...
... I will savage presently.
· Lonely Planet reminds me of Google – glad we have it, but in a way they function on about the same level as the heretofore mention bank machine.
I’m writing this a few days after the fact.
The tour is conducted in both Spanish and English which is good in that it gives each group time to walk around while the other group is listening. We begin with a church ...
... started racking up at triple the normal speed. We shared a sheppards pie in the Irish bar, Finn mcCools, and although cans of Guinness were on offer for the first time in South America, they certainly didn't warrant the $14 price tag and immediately deterred me. We didn't fancy walking around after dark so took a taxi back to the old town and had an early night.
December began with a recommended free morning walking tour of Quito with ...
Other places to stay in Quito
12 de Octubre 1820 Ave. & Luis Cordero Street, Quito | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Good overall hotel
- Great hotel
- Excellent hotel !!!!!!!!!!
Avenida Amazonas N19-14 y Patria, Quito | 4 star hotelfrom $133
- Avoid the unhelpful check-in staff
- A good 4 star hotel but too far from the action.
- En el centro del centro cultural
Av. Orellana 1172 y Amazonas, Quito | 5 star hotelfrom $151
- Luxurious but hectic
- Terrific JW Marriott
- Excellent place to start and end an Ecuador trip
Gonzalez Suarez N27-142, Quito | 3 star hotelfrom $95
- Buen hotel
- Humo de los motores diesel
- Good choice for moderate budget
Avda. Naciones Unidas Y Republica, Quito | 3 star hotelfrom $255
Avenida Orellana E6-54, Quito | 3 star hotelfrom $144
Avenida 12 de Octubre, Quito | 3 star hotelfrom $115
Ramon Roca E4-122 y Av. Amazonas, Quito | 4 star hotelfrom $120
- Sehr gutes Hotel
- Very good hotel
- Solid Hotel with Great Service
Shyris N37-53 and Naciones Unidas Ave, Quito | 3 star hotelfrom $154
Av. Republica de El Salvador N34-377 e Irlanda, Quito | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Excelent vallue 4 star hotel
- Ein 4-Sterne Hotel, das sein Geld ist
- Gutes Hotel aber kein Internetanschluss
Alemania E5 -103 y La Republica Avenue, Quito | 3 star hotelfrom $97
Av. 6 de Diciembre N34-120, Quito | 3 star hotelfrom $111
Foch E6-12 y Reina Victoria, Quito | 4 star hotelfrom $89
Diego de Almagro N24-416, Quito | 4 star hotelfrom $108
- Uno stupendo hotel ecuadoriano
- Wonderful Local Hotel
- Ausgezeichnetes Personal und Unterkünfte
Cordero 1342 & Ave. Amazonas, Quito | 3 star hotelfrom $98
- Hôtel de bonne qualité et bien situé.
- Bel hôtel, très bon petit déjeuner, bon emplacement
President Wilson E8-22 & Avenida 6 De Diciembre, Quito | 3 star hotelfrom $90
Luis Cordero E5-48 (1187) y Reina Victoria, Quito | Hotelfrom $34
Av Republica de El Salvador, Quito | 5 star hotelfrom $160
Av. Diego de Almagro 1245 & Av. Orellana, Quito | 3 star hotelfrom $75
Joaquin Pinto 4E-150 y Cordero , Quito | Hotelfrom $39
Calle Garcia Moreno N6-52, Quito | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- Really liked Hotel Patio Andaluz
- Charming but no spa!!
- Charming hotel...BUT
Luis Cordero 1342 y Amazonas, Quito | 3 star hotelfrom $96
Queseras Del Medio E11-205, Quito | 3 star hotelfrom $75