Governors Suites Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
- Continental Breakfast
- Meeting rooms/conference facilities
- Microwave in room
- Laundry facilities (self serve)
- High-speed internet in room
Photos of Governors Suites Hotel
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Governors Suites Hotel Oklahoma City
Travel Blogs from Oklahoma City
Cumulative miles driven: 1,780
We were fortunately less than 'Twenty four hours from Tulsa' when we departed Little Rock in Arkansas and it actually turned out to be around six hours by the time we had taken the back roads rather than the Interstate highway. Tulsa turned out to be a pleasant place considering they are also possibly at the 'Center of tbe Universe', or at least they have a spot by this name just outside of downtown. ...
Today we woke up and ate breakfast at my aunts house. we ate biscuits and gravy and it was delicious. Then we all got together as a family and ate lunch then we all had just a great time talking with each other and getting to know each other more and more. Then we ate dinner which consisted of ribs, mashed potatoes and salad then we went to bed.
... anyone who has experienced or endured an act of violence in any shape or form find the strength to continue through life with purpose. They are the Angels that walk amongst us that go unrecognized through their daily lives trying to get past the unforgettable acts!
Good night.....May Peace Come! Amen
- From TCU we traveled 205 miles to the University of Oklahoma
- since it was a short drive we took the tour of the university the same day.
- I really enjoyed the rich history the university had. I love watching the BOZ.
- They provided us lunch as usual and then I sold my socks. it was a rough day.. only made $40.
- For dinner I ate Panda express. I spent $8.22 on some delicious orange chicken and fried ...
... walk around the local vicinity to check where there was to chill out. Going back to freshen up and change we, then headed back out in the other direction to see where there was to eat. At the intersection as we were, there was only a Mexican restaurant 'San Marcos' at the end of this stretch. It was quiet in one direction but a bit of a walk over to other side. It looked inviting anyway so in we went. Andy had a beer and I ordered a cocktail, (tho not my usual ...