No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Governor Hotel Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... everywhere we have been so far.
Had a good walk along Ocean Drive and we are very much with the beautiful people so before you say it dear reader, we fit in well. The Art Deco architecture is stunning with all the bright colours set against the deep blue skies. It is very busy, maybe because is is a Sunday but you get the feeling it is like this all the time. They do love their expensive cars ...
... Cirsty are tired after their early start but are too early to check in so they are sent on their way to see Miami. Ryan is relieved that he can leave his bag with the hotel. The duo go in search of the beach. They find it but neither are impressed as it is hot and humid and they are tired. They walk on and on and on. Finally they stop for some lunch after being hassled by all the restaurants on South ...
... remained among the most fashionable resorts hosting royalty-the Duke and Duchess of Windsor, movie stars-Ginger Rogers and BIng Crosby, politicians like FDR and gangsters like Al Capone. At the onset of WWII, the Army took over, sealed the windows with concrete, covered the travertine floors with linoleum and turned the Biltmore campus into the Army Air Forces Regional Hospital; the hotel remained a VA hospital until 1968.
Although the City of ...
... haha Today was rather relaxing but enjoyable! It was a tough day too as back home, it's Claire's wedding day and it's no secret that I'd do anything to be there. I've been in contact today but it's not the same as the real deal. I can't stop thinking about her! Looking forward to another gym session tomorrow, some more sight seeing, perhaps some water sports if the weather is good and fingers crossed- a lit less eating! Goodnight from ...
... went up to the room, it was hard to tell which beds weren't taken, there was stuff everywhere! But then 2 of the girls came back and turns out they were from Germany, them another girl came in and she was also from Germany.... small world! The 2 girls were going out with the hostel but after travelling all day we decided to just go out for dinner and we invited Remy to ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
4343 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!