No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Governor Hotel Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... an homage to a bygone era. Quite the experience. An experience which was enhanced by our ride on the Zoomline – a 10-story high, almost 600m long zip line along the length of Fremont Street. Good fun for sure! Another highlight that couldn’t be missed, obviously, was going to see one of the many spectacular shows that Las Vegas has on offer every night. We were all keen to see ...
... long-time affiliation with the Clay Hotel. The Clay was a hotel/hostel that closed its hostel part two years ago and a place I stayed for 20 years when I visited South Beach. Some twenty years ago, it was THE place to stay and so, so much fun!
On my last day, I went down to South Pointe Park. They just finished construction at the lighthouse sculpture less than a year ago, and it's now all torn up again! ARGH! I made it down to the old rock pier on to ...
... plane. The plane ride back felt pretty short because I slept the whole way haha. When we got back to Toronto we took the Casino coach bus back to GSS , it had wifi so the trip wasn't too bad. When we arrived at Gss I missed the Caribbean but it was good to be home ! I'm so thankful for this opportunity it was so much fun and definitely a trip I won't forget ...
The weatherman lied. Nice and sunny this morning so we hotfooted it to the beach to make the most of it before the rain comes in. Pete even forgo having breakfast just to make sure we got some sun. Forgot just how beautiful Miami Beach is - turquoise water, white sand and warm water - love it here. After a couple of hours of lazing on the beach and relaxing in the sea we walked the length of Ocean Drive, soaking up the atmosphere and admiring all the beautiful people, and ...
... evening passeggiata along the main street of a little town; and making a commitment – however temporary-to thinking that there is nowhere that you have to be next, and no other time than the magical present.” (Fodors)
I do love words. So I set out to see if I could find one word in Italian for this “sweetness of doing nothing” – one word that I could say to myself to revitalize ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Good choice for those on a…
- Had a great stay
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
- Close to ships and fun sto…
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $83
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- Great venue for a wedding
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Perfect for a Relaxing Bea…
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
146 Biscayne Blvd, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $74
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great choice ... A little …
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!