No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Governor Hotel Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... and red swirl on the outside of the shop and where the old guys chatter about the neighbourhood) to tidy up the scruff you may have noticed he is growing and the girls finished packing.
- 10am hotel town car - used a strap to keep the trunk shut so our bags didn't fall on the motorway
- 10.30am check-in - SF airport efficient and a good and sensible experience with AA
- 12pm ...
... of what he said was ok as it was a bad area and a car full of white folk are 'fair game' - we went in a near sunset so we had to get out pretty quick - there was no option to get out and photograph anything unclose or any people (much to our horror… that's what we had hoped to do :( ) however we did see the real deal which was good. The taxi driver said they never answer any calls to go to these areas at night, its ...
... able to hear the words "...the luxury condo is so luxury that it's luxury.. and luxury it is.." again without thinking of the Italian with bad hair and shiny rings. With that extra money saved, Dave and I went to both parks; Universal Studios and Universal's Islands of Adventure. We arrived before opening and left after closing. An epic 11 hour day. They have this great single rider option for all the rides. We clicked onto the fact that if we sat behind each other on the ...
... most common types of ad is the drug company sales pitch. The weirdest thing is the way they list all the possible side-effects. They must be required by law to do this I guess.
One we've seen a lot is for Chantix. Apparently this is a product that aims to help you quit smoking. After the emotional scene where the new dad tells us he has quit smoking to make sure he stays around to be a dad to his ...
... such a close game though 95-88.
As we walked back to our apartment there were people hanging out of their high rise apartment windows banging those pots and pans. There were people hanging out of car windows banging those pots and pans too. So amazing to be part of that. We were laughing about it.
We are finding that whoever we speak too here loves our accent and wants to know all about Australia.
Tomorrow we go see the bike!
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $83
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
1500 Collins Ave, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $71
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!