TripAdvisor Reviews Governor Hotel Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... simulated free fall... Great fun! Next we literally run over to Universal Studios to go on the Mummy indoor roller coaster ride. Again I had to put my bag in a locker, luckily it is not a long wait for this ride, it's only 15 mins. Another great thrill ride that catapults you at break neck speed (well up to 45mph) into the darkness, twists and turns, huge fireballs, swarms of scarab beetles and an army of warrior mummies. Great fun! After this we leave my bag in the locker and ...
... When we got to our hotel we were pleased that it was gorgeous! (It had a lot to compete with- we lived our Orlando hotel!) we have a pool, gym, spa, sauna, salon, restaurants, pool bar, live DJ- it's incredible! Our room is massive- the biggest yet, with views over the tennis court, beach and pool. We have a king size bed, walk in robe, bath, table and chairs and ...
... accent barrier while trying to have a conversation. Plus is was bloody hot! Once in South Beach - one of the main beaches on Miami Beach - Flix and myself along with the guy from Brazil (who we think is called Fernando) went for a walk along the beach and got some dinner. Flix is couch surfing so he had to meet his host after he finished work so we had some time to kill - just sat and relaxed ...
... aboard. We did a short 4 night cruise, so we had two ports of call and a day at sea. The ports were Key West and Cozumel. You probably thinking, "Why cruise there as you have been there already?" Well we thought the same thing, but we had such a mare booking the cruise that we had no option.
Day one was spent on Key West doing much of the same stuff that we did when we were last there. That night we smashed some Fosters beers and illegally corked our own bottle of wine in ...
... we all boarded the party bus to a club called Camio. I was in heaven. Hip hop all night and black dudes everywhere! Haha. It wasn't really Lauren's scene so she left early. I stayed on with some guys from the hostel and I also bumped into the guys from the beach. At 2:30 Akon came on stage, not that he performed, apparently it was his birthday and he wanted to launch his new single, however he only played the track. There is a clear divide between normal people ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!