Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... stereotype as 'Miami women'. You know the ones; big-busted, generous hips, general curvy features, Latina-looking, long dark hair, etc. They greeted one another with kisses and shrieks. Hayley managed to get away with 'doing her own thing', rather than participating in the actual spin class. Though there were bikes involved, it felt like more of a salsa class. It is still unclear as to whether there were more women seductively ...
... s been 17 years since we've visited New Zealand and we always wanted to return.
And what’s up with the “unstructured structured life”? What would it be like if my daily life was like the process of time lapse photography – instead of capturing a photo at 250th of a second, it’s more like a 30 second exposure. Slow down, don’t move so fast, savor each day.
... face was a picture of pure terror, as if she was seconds away from a certain, grisly death. Priceless... except I thought you could buy them online later... alas not. Whilst it really is a place for little kids and not big kids like us, it was impressive seeing the Disney machine in action. They amount of people they can churn through and keep entertained with parades, shows, rides and other entertainment is incredible. It makes you realise how much ...
... movie where he lives in an airport for a long period of time. I never saw it but I contemplate what it would be like to really be stuck here. There is certainly everything available to you that might ever need. Well everything except fresh air. I'm curious by the sky train signs wonder how much faster they really are rather than just walking. Once you climb the stairs and wait for the train wouldn't it just be easier and faster to walk? If only I had ...
Day 32 - Saturday 1st September
Well today was our last day in Orlando, before we moved on to our final place; Miami Beach. Our coach to Miami wasn't until 7pm so we spent the day at the pool. The weather was lovely and it was a really nice day relaxing. We also bought a husky dog teddy called Slush, because Adam really wants a husky dog (and this is probably the closest he's going to get to having one!) Whilst we were waiting for the coach, I panicked about ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Governor Hotel Miami Beach
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!