No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Governor Hotel Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... hooler hoops, which was amazing.
Then came the best bit of the day which was visiting American Arena aaarena.com (AAA) to watch the Miami Heat go up against the Cleveland Cavaliers, it was such an exciting game because LeBron James had just left Miami after 4 years and returned back to Cleveland. It was a full packed game as it was considered the game of the season. The atmosphere at the game in ...
... not visited until now.
Flying here at night definitely gives you a sense of the economic power and population density of the USA. On the flight from NYC to Miami we hugged the coast most of the way - Jersey shore, Virginia, the Carolinas then Florida itself. Basically the I-95 corridor I guess. Lit up like a Christmas tree the whole way. Even looking inland you could see built-up area everywhere. ...
... journey and then another 20 minute walk to the apartment. We had to stop and give our backs a break halfway there plus we were both drenched in sweat. Was much cheaper than a cab but think we may get a cab back to the airport... The apartment is quite cool and hippy like and owned by a girl called Kiren. We dumped our bags and went straight to Whole Foods to stock up for the next few days. Looking forward to cooking and not eating ...
... overlooked. Theoretical art studies aren't actually advantageous over time.
Some got so excited they required them home and labored especially difficult on them despite the fact that they rarely required homework home. Letting the metal clay to dry and shrink a little bit will definitely help liberate persistent clay. The overall opinion that, there's more to abstract art than you would think holds true in the outlook during a painter. ...
... and brought it down in the lobby where we left so we could go to the Lincoln mall in Miami Beach. We left Miami Beach at around 3:30 to cross the state of Florida. We drove on highway 41 through the Everglades all the way across to the golf of Mexico. On the other side we found a publix grocery store close to fort Myers, where we ended up staying the night in the car which was a little different than the night ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!