Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... or kite snowboarding.There are different styles of kiteboarding, including freestyle, freeride, downwinders, speed, course racing, wakestyle, jumping and wave-riding.[1 ] In 2012, the number of kitesurfers has been estimated ...
... for me. Orlando has some of the best outlet stores in the world - needless to say we managed to spend about a months budget in five hours, good thing we head home in a few weeks. Wet n Wild water park was great fun, we felt like kids again being thrashed about in the water on rides like the Brain Wash. Spent two nights in Orlando and told ourselves that we'd be back in a few years with the kids, it's sick! (So American I know). Off to Tampa the next day, a ...
... accessible by ferry, boat or private helicopter. Houses start at $5 million. Several big names have or have had homes on this island. We carried on past the Port of Miami where the cruise ships dock and the cargo terminal is located. Miami is one of the busiest ports in the world. With the South Beach high rises as a backdrop, we headed to 'millionaire row' which contains a large collection of mansions on several man-made islands. There ...
... temperature at birth. If they are above or below a certain temperature determines if they are male or female. He even told us that if alligators can eat the baby gators which seemed a bit odd. The trip lasted about half an hour. We then went to an alligator wrestling show where a man showed us how to take on a gator. The guy demonstrated how they couldn't see directly in from of them and how they wouldn't bite if you had your fans in its ...
... sure the road was a carpark !! Everyone out for a cruise and the cars were mostly top shelf...money money money.. It was a pretty cool place, in the street behind Ocean Drive were all the trendy shops..like "Dash" the Kardashian girls own that. nearly a star spot.
We then drove through Coconut Grove, beautiful and right next door was the first Black settlement in Miami so it went from flashy to slum..within this area was the cemetary where ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Governor Hotel Miami Beach
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!