TripAdvisor Reviews Governor Hotel Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... again a couple times. Kristin, Susie and new friend Natasha and I met for another dee-lish Sushi lunch buffet, and it was nice to catch up with them and learn more about what's going on locally in SoBe - including the grunts and groans with the city.
At The Tropics, there was an exceptional group of people this time, including Gerard from Columbia, Jack from the UK and the awesome, crazy English girls - Stevie, Natasha & Lauren from the UK. These ...
The Bayside mall is also a great place to stop for lunch.
Route 1: Miami beach will take you all the way around Miami Beach showing you all the best sites.
Route 2: Miami will take you through the downtown Miami city and to some of the great suburbs surrounding the city including Coconut Grove, the tour is fully narrated and well ...
... Airlines I made it in Quito. Going through immigration and customs was long but luckily my luggage was there waiting for me. So from what I understood or arranged I thought someone would be waiting for me at arrivals with a sign. No sign. Getting a bit hot. Not sure what to do or how to speak the language. So I go to the information desk and explain my situation and luckily they call the hostel for me so I could speak to ...
We woke up this morning in our car on the Walmart parking lot. The plan for the was going to the biggest outlet mall in the USA, the sawgrass mall till 1 o'clock and than driving down to Miami . We went to the Mall and walked through a lot of stores especially the sports and shoe stores. In the Adidas store we both got a pair of shoes for a unbeatable price. Later we went to the Bose Factory Store to see if they can make us a good offer for the Bose Acoustic Wave which they ...
Today's main events were the flight to Miami—the first leg of our trip to Cuba, and a necessary precaution so that we didn’t miss the charter flight—and a dinner at Dr. Gleber’s condo in Miami. I don’t think any of us have really had it sink in that by tomorrow, we will be in Cuba. You know, that island ninety miles off the Florida coast that was illegal to travel to for a really long time thanks to ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!