TripAdvisor Reviews Governor Hotel Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... 8217; looking hostel and went to check out our room. We were stopping in a 4 bed room with a private bathroom - the room was the best we have had so far out of all the hostels we have stopped in; comfy beds with individual shelves, lamps and power sockets and privacy curtains as well as a separate locker area, work desk, tables and chairs.
We had one roommate, a German guy called Mark who said ‘HI’ in the loudest voice ever whenever he walked into the room. ...
... often slide in an afternoon burger or a couple of cakes and I would find a way to get my hands on mac and cheese.
-Three course dinners in front of a live band, before the evening's show. The first night had lobster and prawns which set a high standard for the week. By the end of the week, Adriaan would eat desert before dinner to ensure he had room for the 10 cakes.
- Just incase we were still hungry, the day always finished with crepes and coffee before bed.
... the plane smelly with their ***** + delay time I was praying that they would put me up in a nice hotel with some dinner and schedule me in for a flight tomorrow. My prayers were answered. Although I was still punished having to wait another hour at immigration. But then made the passport man laugh so much because I was going to South America without any Spanish. ...
We continued to drive south to Miami Beach's Art Deco District. The fanciful pastel buildings (check-out the video slideshow below, just click on the photo), with porthole windows, ship-like railings, sleek curves, glass blocks, shiny chrome, and gleaming terrazzo floors are prime eye candy.
According to the experts, Art Deco made its debut in 1925 at an exposition in Paris in which it set a stylistic tone, with ...
... it was dinner time again in the Four Seasons before the show time which tonight was the juggler we had seen earlier in the week. After the show it was a soak in the jacuzzi on the pool deck before a hot chocolate and then bed time. Friday October 12. Position 27 00N 66 30W. It is warm now, about 27 by 8.30 and some showers forecast but New York is only 12 tomorrow! The winds have strengthened and the swells have increased as there is a ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!