No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... the lovely elegant Chez V. .....and that is just the lunch places.
Dinners were generally lighter but we still managed to get to Tides on South Beach (after a walk past all the high spots - including Mangoes) and Yuca (Cuban place on Lincoln Rd). Alex secured a great tables at Tides so that we could see the floorshow at the place next door...some v interesting sights
It was great to try sooooo ...
... a warped sense of reality...seriously...terry-towelling onesies, with beers in their hand at 9am??!! Amazing.
So, when I found that Jimmy Buffett was playing at the American Airlines Arena for only $40, I HAD to go. And what a sight it was!! It was fun, and exciting, and funny. the crowd went OFF!!
But let me get to the people in South Beach...wow. Firstly, let me put it this way...even some of the mannequins are made with breast ...
... this information, and to the bad situation...almost like he saw it every day. Suspicious...
Anyway, after that, a hazardous materials team and an ambulance showed up outside the window. With a gurney. I still don't know what that was all about. It just seemed to add to the incredulity of the day and night.
We are going to miss our flight from London to Madrid at this rate. It is now 1:20 AM and we've gotten nowhere. Hopefully they will fuel our plane ...
... behind her for hours and during that time something else inside me had changed. The women was just trying to survive her shift and every chance I got, I just gave her a smile or told her something positive.
Once back in Miami I went through my typically New Years routine of laying at the pool, late nights out, sleeping until mid afternoon, watching TV and repeating that cycle for the days I thought I was going to be in Europe and Africa. ...
... really isn't bad at all. Typical of South Beach hotels, parking can be an expensive issue. We didn't see any parking garages immediately around the hotel so decided to park valet across from the hotel for $30 a night. The location of the Sanctuary Hotel was ideal for us this trip as it was just a block or so away from the shops on Lincoln which is where we spent most of our time. ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Governor Hotel Miami Beach
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $103
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $188
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $190
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $357
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $442
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $96
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $272
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $179
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $246
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $222
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $111
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $82
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $89
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $38
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!