TripAdvisor Reviews Governor Hotel Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... heavy wings that when waterlogged hamper flying and swimming. You can't miss it. Just after the turn onto the main road that leads into the park, you'll happen upon Robert is Here, a fruit stand and farm that has become almost as big an attraction as the Park. Robert began his career in 1959 at the age of six with a stand selling his father's cucumbers. When Robert failed to sell any cucumbers the first day, his father figured that no one had noticed the little boy. He put ...
... and quite fitting since it was on the beach. The rain returned, so our journey back to the Waldorf Towers – as we moved from awning to awning along Ocean Drive to avoid being pelted by rain – was our last challenge of the day. Miami: you’ve been good to us. It’s time to head home. Well, home for one of us…kind of…at least. Most unique moment of ...
... For expats It takes a special person to dedicated the time, effort, and logistics required to move yourself, family, pets etc… to another country. If you want to find out more here is their link http://www.internations.org/
Algonquin: This is a dinner party held every Monday. It’s been going on for years and
has developed quite a following ...
... we have reservations made for all but 15 nights of our 3.5 month trip. We’ll know where we’re resting our heads for most all of our nights. Each location was chosen based on the geography and purposely varied – volcanoes, cliffs, mountains, rolling hills; ocean, lakes, rivers, tidal estuary; trees! We’re staying in a combination of home rentals & cottages, bed & breakfasts, a sheep & cattle station, ...
... their sales pitch. It was nice to get a little pampered.
We also went into a store that had the most amazing blinged out shoes, jeans, dresses etc. I was in sparkley heaven. Sadly there biggest size was one size to small for me.
Afterwards we carried on walking and stopped in at Dylan's Candy Bar. This store was featured on an episode ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!