Golden West Motel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Las Vegas
Kapitel 14: Yellowstone Nationalpark 12. - 15. Mai 2008 Fuer 3 Naechte war das Golden West Motel in West Yellowstone unsere Unterkunft. Unser Zimmer hatte sogar eine Kueche! So konnten wir uns die naechsten paar Tage selber verpflegen. Wir haetten nie gedacht, dass wir auf unserer Reise ausgerechnet das Kochen (und Backen!) vermissen wuerden. Auf …
... the amount of planes all lined up following each other in to drop off passengers and then the line up at customs WOW! We thought we were going to spend the day in the airport ha ha! After lining up for quite some time we were directed to the other end of the lines and into the diplomats line... They must have known we were important visitors from Australia :) Through customs with the loveliest customs guy who gave us some tips for Vegas. Meet up ...
... said we were running early so we stopped at the "Welcome to Las Vegas" sign and got our photo taken. There was an Elvis impersonator there willing to have his photo taken with us so of course that is what we did. When we arrived at Primm Valley and hit the mall the first thing you notice is that there is no one around, so basically we had the place to ourselves. I had a quick look around, did some Nike shopping which included a new pair of golf shoes. Might have ...
... bout the fashion shoes we will be getting! Walked back and asked the information person about the location of our next appt and she had us going through the show And all the way to the south hall. We went upstairs and could not find the number so we went downstairs and still could not locate the booth number. I called Michelle and she said it was in the Central Hall ,which we originally came from. We ...
7:20 am - I slept in. Caroline let me get some rest. 9:00 am - we started to go for a walk but now we are sitting here playing the penny slots. 10:00 am - we are going to continue our walk and maybe get "a" drink. Hurray.... 10:45 am - we just found Caroline the sexiest little black top. 11:00 am - at a random bar along the canal having the original Bellini recipe and and a ...
Other places to stay in Las Vegas
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $56
- Ballys a great deal
- Fantastic Hotel
- Totally great! Friendly staff, large, clean rooms, and a perfect location on the Strip.
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- We'll be back again and again
- Won't be back - ever!
- The good and the bad...
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $76
- Had a Very Positive experience at Treasure Island
- We love it
- Loved Treasure Island
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 1 star hotelfrom $32
- Decent place, awesome price
- Good Location
- Close to the strip, basic, clean, park by your door
The Strip, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $95
- A BIG thank you
- Threatens Westin's good name
- Not really "Maxim in disguise"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $42
- Expected more
- 'Second Home'
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $123
- Don't stay there!
- Don't stay here
- Very Disappointed
The Strip, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $28
- Good Value
- IP is a great deal for the price!
- Great location - decent rates & service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 2 star hotelfrom $43
- The worst B.W.
- Decent hotel, good value for money!
Downtown/Fremont Street, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $54
- Never again!
- Let down
Enterprise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $59
- Fabulous place - a winner A++++++++
- Don't go yet
- Overall Disappointed
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $34
- Stayed there
- It was great! But had some negatives.
- Hey -- It's a Fun Family Hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $35
- "We're sorry, we're new"..... Phooey!
- Great place
- Recommend to all! Fun place!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $26
- Great Stay at the Riv!!
- Stay Somewhere Else
- Wonderful Service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $40
- Great Dealers and customer service
- Pleasantly impressed
- Great first experience of "Sin City"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $45
- I'll never stay anywhere else...
- Tuscany is GREAT for the price
- Unprofessional Staff
Paradise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- New Renaissance is Beautiful!
- A classy jewel - and quiet, too!
- Awesome Renaissance
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $203
- Nice clean too professionalle
- Great details
- The Four Seasons Las Vegas was excellent!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $101
- 3 Words....Won-Der-Ful!!!
- What a wonderful resort!
- Parking garage is confusing and difficult to find elevator if parking in tower 1
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $105
- Very noisy, quite a walk
- Gro▀artiges Hotel
- GREAT hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Wynn Stinks
- Wynn wins again
- Wait to Stay Here
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $150
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $105
- Perfect Location
- Still good, after all these years!
- Good Value!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $115
- Great Hotel, but these tips will help you have a better trip
- A Perfect Stay
- Fantastic place
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Brand new, first guest in suites 11-722 and 26-702
- Simply amazing