Golden Palm Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Las Vegas
All is still well in Sin City. Spent the last week staying in the hostel on the strip. Met two guys from England called Matt and Ben who I've been hanging around with for a few days so haven't played that much poker but have done more tourist stuff with them and funnily enough more gambling. Went to see a stand up comedian called the Amazing …
... Lounge but snack wasn't there so we headed the Cash n Carry. Bought more jewelry items. Walked to Sutton and worked a jr short set and asst shorts program with Sammy Walked over to Sara MaxNd worked with Jack. Our last appt wS with Mr Noah, but it was very disappointing overall. We then walked to the Palazzo and met Jason and took the elevator at the 26th floor. We spent the next 2hours going ...
... Mall is an open air mall about 500 metres long with a covered roof about 30 metres wide. The roof is one giant tv screen where every hour they play music and have amazing graphics to accompany the music. We were treated to The Who. It was spectacular and very hard to describe watching a 10 metre pinball bouncing along a 500 metre screen in the sky. Also in this mall they had 3 stages with different kinds of bands playing ...
... in Vegas, drove to the Grand Canyon, stopping at Hoover dam, stayed near the Grand Canyon and the next morning went to the Grand Canyon! It was freezing, we were the only idiots in flip flops and hoody in zero degrees (no kidding) our feet were practically blue! Grand Canyon was huge and amazing, we started at 8.30am and done 25 miles in two hours.... We stopped at each point had a little look, got a pic and moved on to the next lookout point and by 7pm we were back at Banana Bungalows, ...
... too young and, yes, too stylish to ever wear sneakers and jeans, but tonight I did. I know your thinking, what the heck ange, a Victoria's Secret runway model like you making fashion faux pas like that. I know- but I have approx 2 pairs of shoes that don't hurt when I wear them ( blisters) so I went for it. And I am not sorry. PS- when I say burned through heaps of cash, I mean there isn't any left for presents. Sorry ( Jenny, I got you yours, please don't ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Golden Palm Hotel Las Vegas
Other places to stay in Las Vegas
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $56
- Ballys a great deal
- Fantastic Hotel
- Totally great! Friendly staff, large, clean rooms, and a perfect location on the Strip.
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- We'll be back again and again
- Won't be back - ever!
- The good and the bad...
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $76
- Had a Very Positive experience at Treasure Island
- We love it
- Loved Treasure Island
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 1 star hotelfrom $32
- Decent place, awesome price
- Good Location
- Close to the strip, basic, clean, park by your door
The Strip, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $95
- A BIG thank you
- Threatens Westin's good name
- Not really "Maxim in disguise"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $42
- Expected more
- 'Second Home'
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $123
- Don't stay there!
- Don't stay here
- Very Disappointed
The Strip, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $28
- Good Value
- IP is a great deal for the price!
- Great location - decent rates & service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 2 star hotelfrom $43
- The worst B.W.
- Decent hotel, good value for money!
Downtown/Fremont Street, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $54
- Never again!
- Let down
Enterprise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $59
- Fabulous place - a winner A++++++++
- Don't go yet
- Overall Disappointed
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $34
- Stayed there
- It was great! But had some negatives.
- Hey -- It's a Fun Family Hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $35
- "We're sorry, we're new"..... Phooey!
- Great place
- Recommend to all! Fun place!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $26
- Great Stay at the Riv!!
- Stay Somewhere Else
- Wonderful Service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $40
- Great Dealers and customer service
- Pleasantly impressed
- Great first experience of "Sin City"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $45
- I'll never stay anywhere else...
- Tuscany is GREAT for the price
- Unprofessional Staff
Paradise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- New Renaissance is Beautiful!
- A classy jewel - and quiet, too!
- Awesome Renaissance
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $203
- Nice clean too professionalle
- Great details
- The Four Seasons Las Vegas was excellent!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $101
- 3 Words....Won-Der-Ful!!!
- What a wonderful resort!
- Parking garage is confusing and difficult to find elevator if parking in tower 1
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $105
- Very noisy, quite a walk
- Gro▀artiges Hotel
- GREAT hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Wynn Stinks
- Wynn wins again
- Wait to Stay Here
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $150
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $105
- Perfect Location
- Still good, after all these years!
- Good Value!
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Brand new, first guest in suites 11-722 and 26-702
- Simply amazing
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $115
- Great Hotel, but these tips will help you have a better trip
- A Perfect Stay
- Fantastic place