Golden Beach Apartel
Travel Blogs from Barbados
... I saw it but it was just water proof watch. I only by driving watch. I have many watches so I am picky. Jo was looking to buy a ring for Debra. The funny part I told Debra I would not by anything from that store. the sale ladies were talk in creo .the funny part I am french so I underst then we hood what she said. The sale ladies were homophobic and I told Debra ...
... of another large timber structure, dated to 4500 BC, were also found on the Thames foreshore. Both structures are on South Bank, at a natural crossing point where the River Effra flows into the River Thames.
There is evidence of a Roman Road in Southwark, the original red light district, which lies across the Thames, about where the original London Bridge stood. These layers of ancient life can be viewed along ...
Next was the Scotland District. It did look a bit like Scotland, kind of wild and rugged but no grouse or red deer and most importantly no snow or midges!! There is no hotel development in this part of Barbados as it is mostly clay and buildings tend ...
Here I lay, more at peace with each passing day. It takes a while for me to truly let go and I think I'm succeeding, slowly. I don't mind staying in touch with certain people, I still disconnect as much as I need.
So last night was just a gay ole time. Petit Nevis is the island we hung out and it is uninhabited. Just a few goats and random wildlife. One of goats decide to have a seizure right by some ...
... in this store, seem equivalent to those at home. I still have water in my ear which is irritating me so I stopped at reception desk when I got back and asked if they had any cotton buds, which they didn’t.
Called Ted at what I thought was 8.30 – actually 9.30 as apparently I didn’t set my watch correctly after landing in Barbados. Luckily he was running late too and didn’t pick me up until after 10am. I waited on one of the lounges in the ...
Other places to stay in Barbados
Needham's Point, Saint Michael | 5 star hotelfrom $181
- Excellent hotel and wonderful staff
- First Class Resort
- Fantastic Hotel
Hastings, Hastings | 3 star hotelfrom $280
- Wonderfully ROMANTIC and GREAT Service
- Worst Service Ever Pathetic
- Splendid at the Savannah
PO Box 429, Paynes Bay | 4 star hotelfrom $237
- Not very luxurious...
- Sadly disappointed
- Don't come here if you want good service
Rockley at Accra Beach, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $122
The Garrison Historic Area, Hastings | 2 star hotelfrom $82
Porters | 4 star hotelfrom $257
- Nice Hotel
- Our day at the colony club
- Just loved it
Maxwell Main Road, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $89
- Not bad for what you get
- The worst hotel I've ever stayed in
- Recently Returned from Barbados
Rockley Beach 1, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $108
- A Dump
- Beautiful, Friendly and Romantic....
- Would recommend!
Maxwell Coast Road, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $335
- Amemorable two weeks
- November paradise
- We've found paradise at the seabreeze
2nd Street, Holetown | 3 star hotelfrom $300
- OK hotel in a great position
- Best holiday ever, Have been TWICE
- Incredible staff
St. Lawrence, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $87
St James Beach, St. James | 4 star hotelfrom $458
- Faultless - 11th September 2004
- The best hotel in Barbados
St. Lawrence Gap, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $94
- Good accomodations for the price, but........
- The Best Place I ever stayed.
St. James Beach Holetown Barbados, St. James | 3 star hotelfrom $228
- Discovery Bay is A-OK
- Great place to stay
- Great Value
Palm Avenue , Sunset Crest | 3 star hotelfrom $80
Paynes Bay, St. James | Hotelfrom $280
- Friendly nicely presented
- Dinning in a sauna!!!!!!
- Poor mans hotel
Maynards, Saint Peter | 3 star hotelfrom $134
Paynes Bay, St. James | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- Eigentlich nicht so toll
- Understated luxury for those in the know
- Shame about the Cruise Ships
Oldbury, Saint Philip | Hotelfrom $111
St. Lawrence Gap, St Lawrence Gap | 3 star hotelfrom $95
- Fantasic views, ideal location
- Had a great time at the Ocean South Gap
- Awesome view!
Holetown, St. James | 5 star hotelfrom $476
- Great place
- The best holiday we have ever had
Mullins Bay, Barbados | 2 star hotelfrom $123
Holetown, St. James | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- Beautiful setting...
- Fantastic little hotel / "villa" complex
- Perfect for families and couples looking for relaxation!
Sunset Crest, St. James | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Paynes Bay, St. James | 4 star hotelfrom $290
- Stay at The House . . . Refinance yours!
- Great Concept, Staff, Just Needs a little Polish
- An Upgrade, but needs more attention
Long Bay, Saint Philip | 3 star hotelfrom $69