Americas Best Value Gold Country Inn & Casino
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Shuttle bus service
- Shuttle bus service
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Wireless internet connection in room (free)
Photos of Americas Best Value Gold Country Inn & Casino
TripAdvisor Reviews Americas Best Value Gold Country Inn & Casino Elko
Travel Blogs from Elko
- After my hike I headed out to spring creak 244 miles away to get gas at shell, and eat for $50.43
- I could not fall asleep for my life!
- My stomach was killing me and I was really hot!
- I went in the gas station to get some medicine and met ...
- First stop for gas. Left my uncles house around twelve this afternoon and planning on being home by tomorrow. It was an amazing time spending it with my relatives. I wish I could stay longer but I miss my family
- Refilled Ice bucket and added extra burgers we had left from yesterday. Hoping to make it to Reno without lots of traffic tonight
... sort of a boring drive since everything was brown until we hit Pumpernickel Valley and we saw green patches of alfalfa growing.
Until we passed Hot Springs I did not realize that Nevada has more hot springs than any other state with 312. In researching this info I found that many of them are in remote areas or accessible only by hikes or boat or they have been turned into ...
Dinner was at the Star Hotel in Elko, one of our very favorite restaurants anywhere. This famous Basque restaurant is often rated the finest restaurant in all of Nevada, even over those in Las Vegas with famous chefs. As usual, we could only finish about half of the meal, and saved the rest for the future in our RV refrigerator. We drove on to settle for the night in the Iron Horse RV Resort in Elko. ...
... put us off sleeping out side... well, I have my moments of questioning. The area we camped has bears but the likelihood of an encounter was remote but it didn't stop our imaginations playing havoc with our sleep. None the less we enjoyed the stars and listening to the sounds of the night. On the second day we ventured to the other end of Jenny lake by bus then walked around it to Hidden Falls and Inspiration Point, to view the Tetons ...