Americas Best Value Gold Country Inn & Casino
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Airport Transportation
- Shuttle bus service
- Drycleaning onsite
- Non-smoking hotel
- Refrigerator in room
Photos of Americas Best Value Gold Country Inn & Casino
TripAdvisor Reviews Americas Best Value Gold Country Inn & Casino Elko
Travel Blogs from Elko
- After my hike I headed out to spring creak 244 miles away to get gas at shell, and eat for $50.43
- I could not fall asleep for my life!
- My stomach was killing me and I was really hot!
- I went in the gas station to get some medicine and met ...
- First stop for gas. Left my uncles house around twelve this afternoon and planning on being home by tomorrow. It was an amazing time spending it with my relatives. I wish I could stay longer but I miss my family
- Refilled Ice bucket and added extra burgers we had left from yesterday. Hoping to make it to Reno without lots of traffic tonight
... this is a nice motorhome park (it should be it is one of the more expensive we have stayed in but they have nice pads), there are a lot of monthly RVs here and it must be quite chilly in the winter as the monthlys have large propane tanks and the bottom of their rigs are wrapped.
I hate these early BRIGHT mornings, 5:30 am and it's bright and I think it is time to be doing ...
... to pick up some things for Burning Man but, otherwise, I just drove. I stopped for the night in Elko, NV, which is a bit over half-way.
... and not much else along this route. Elko is predominantly a gold mining town. The town has a lot of hotels and some casinos but I can't imagine anyone would go out of their way to come here so they must be for the locals and people passing through, like ...