Gold Country Inn
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Gold Country Inn Placerville
Travel Blogs from Placerville
- Filled up at a gas station for $31.98
- Im finally home
- I had a blast
- So happy that my family had Christmas dinner ready for me
Total Gas cost $824.80
Food cost $263.70
Total logging cost $4,600
The car accident $2000
Total cost of trip was ...
after a long 3 weeks of constant driving I am finally back home. I have several wild stories to tell about the college visits and of course how I met my beautiful girl friend. it has been a long fun three weeks and I might just have to do this again, but now I will leave with a special person and return with one also. ...
- Here's some final stats about the trip.
- Total miles traveled: 3196 miles
- Total gas expenses: $736.52
- Total food expenses: $320.31
- Total lodging expenses: $833.00
- Museum/ Park/ Tour expenses: $440.54
- Car Repairs: $200.00
- Other (souvenirs): $32.25
- Grand Total: $2562.62
- A once in a lifetime experience: Priceless
... it for anything.
... front) of the car we returned to the Hawkins for pancakes. As we were cooking, we learnt how to master the art of cooking American bacon. I'm unsure that we succeeded, but we tried. An hour later we were out the door for a day on the rapids - the South Fork of the American River.The rapids on the South Fork are "rock garden" style rapids: meaning rocks in the channel create the rapids. Large pools follow each rapid, allowing time to regroup.
We couldn't be in better hands. ...