Globens Vandrarhem Hostel
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... fields of wheat, brown houses perched throughout the country side, white churches that seem to appear quite often for a country that is non secular. So many people seem to have
'holiday homes/shed' by the sea side and by lakes. Being berry season they were plentiful and ready for the picking- mainly blue berries and raspberries that went down a treat at breakfast. We cooked ...
... to get on the ship and walk around it. Our guide pointed out that the museum was celebrating its 25th anniversary, so that if I had seen the ship back in the time I said, it had to have been while the ship was being fixed up for final setting in the museum, since it opened in 1990. That may be so, but I do know I saw it and remembered it ...
... bus online which would take us directly to the port. So we walked to central station and found the gate just in time and the bus left at 3:35. We arrived at the port at 4. Upstairs to checkin and we got our ticket and dual purpose room card. We then made our way to board the boat. The boarding experience was all a little bit strange, kind of like a circus. There were people on stilts and costumed characters welcoming us on board. We found our way past the ...
... snow and gravels! Stockholm and its surrounding areas have gotten so much colder in the last week that I have not really been out and about! Anneli and Victoria´s home were filled with Christmas gifts in every corner! It seemed like they had a very busy Christmas. I guess you have to celebrate Christmas multiple times if you have multiple big families due to divorces and such. It must be nice in many ways, but also somewhat exhausting. Victoria flashed her ...
... musical-chair train ride , meeting our new favourite Swede - Sandra (followed closely in favouritism by her sister Sofia ...who bailed to see her family before Christmas - needs to sort out her priorities).
We followed Sandra to our apartment and to a few cool bars for a much needed drink and catchup...planning our trip to Liseberg the following day.
If you haven't heard of it, Liseberg is a big amusement park that turns into a ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Sodra Blasieholmshamnen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Massvagen 2 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147