Globens Vandrarhem Hostel
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
Pics: https://www.flickr.com/gp/133134374@N03 /NG0900 If you want to feel bad about yourself, go to Stockholm. I thought it was a myth everyone is beautiful there...it's not. Walking around during the evening time on a weekend was beyond intimidating. The city matches it's people....views everywhere. And since the city is made up of islands, there's no lack of areas to just sit by the water and enjoy the peacefulness. It's by far the most expensive place I've been ...
... ship as they cruised between the thousands of little islands.
At some stages the islands were only a matter of a 100 feet on either side of the ship perhaps less.
And the ship had to traverse east and west on occasions to miss islands as small as 20 feet in circumference.
Video Girl later learnt that when the ship sails the Panama Canal, going through one loch, the ship only has ...
Visit My Page on Facebook : Departures1 - Global Adventures
... drink to warm up in a cafe down below the pavement into caved cafe, I had a cup of tea everyone had hot chocolate and cinnamon buns, which is Sophie's favourite. We continued walking through the lovely old streets of Stockholm passing many more lovely shops and of course the Irish bar...... The snow started to come down and the temperature dropped, so we decided to stop again for a cuppa to warm up again, as the snow was coming down ...
Hi! Today was quite eventful after several days of inactivity. Christoffer has finally become available, and we decided to check out Skansen, the world's first open air museum! It has an aquarium and zoo integrated into a maze of Swedish houses from various time periods and regions.
There were several ways to get to Skansen from the hostel. I walked over to Sergels Torg and took the spårv (tram). You use the same transit card that you use on the buses and trains. ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Sodra Blasieholmshamnen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Massvagen 2 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147