Globens Vandrarhem Hostel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... venture out for an evening meal and the streets were deserted where they had been full to capacity before the rain.
We headed out this morning after packing our cases ready to leave, for some more sightseeing. We came across a beautiful old church nearby that Aunty Sue had previously been interested in taking a photo of, because of its beautiful lacey steeple. Uncle Mick wandered over to the front to read an inscription on a board ...
... While Jean was in the restroom, I emailed via Facebook, happy birthday wishes from Jean & I to Samantha. After dinner I bought a pin at the "shop." We walked back to our hotel (only about 1.2 miles). As we relaxed and watched TV, Jean called our guide, Vivian to find out what time we needed to meet for the meeting before dinner. It wasn't until 6:00 that we had to meet in the lobby, so we have practically a whole day to ourselves in Stockholm before the tour ...
... to sit in the open area at the back where there were more seats but thankfully under cover. This would hopefully allow us to take better happy snaps than through the glass.
Our waterways cruise was great. We saw much more of the city than we possibly could have done otherwise. We passed many beautiful and old apartments, palaces and buildings, statues, boats etc. We saw several kayakers out and about too.
We discovered that there were some ...
... drops you off at the central station, and from there you have several options. I took the long way, and ended up stopping into a hotel to ask for directions but was eventually put in the right direction of the River. Hotels are a great place to A) get directions B) use a bathroom. Depending on where you are coming from, one of the bridges across the river gives you the opportunity to walk under the Parliament Archway, and in between the two buildings. The ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $177
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $163
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshammen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $306
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $203
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $192
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $191
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $35
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $186
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $165
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Massvagen 2 Alvsjo, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $144
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $135
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $195
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $135
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $145
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $177
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $172
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $129
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $216
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $179