Globens Vandrarhem Hostel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
Today is starting off with a light drizzle with an expected high of 79°. All but 8 guests are disembarking today and they are expecting 250 new guests to start boarding about 2PM. This leg starts and ends in Stockholm with 3 days in St. Petersburg, Russia, and a day each in Helsinki, Finland and Tallinn, Estonia.
Because of all this activity, we are headed to the museums on Djurgarden. Djurgarden is a forested and sparsely populated ...
... what's on until the daily programme comes out, each night. Copenhagen is our last stop, so the cruise will soon be over. The days are drawing in too - sunrise at 3.56, and sunset at 9.42.
There is a daily show at Teatro del'Opera, at 7.00. This time a ventriloquist. Ron had decided we would go - he was excellent - not what I had been expecting. We've probably been to half of them. Philistines that we are, we avoid the classical ones. ...
... recently raised it – built a museum around it – it’s simply amazing.
The HOHO is pretty convenient and our deal here in Stockholm was a 2-day ticket for HOHO for the cost of 25Euro per person – can’t beat that – considering that we had a little lunch at the Vasa museum (Deb was ready to pass out) – two ham sandwiches, bowl of soup and two drinks - $55.00 US. It’s kind of hard ...
... anger with the Bush administration and fundamentalist Christian groups that have gained more influence in American society."
Her work is phenomenal and has to be seen in person to be really appreciates! So...if you're in Stockholm, check it out!
Victoria took some photos while we were at the museum and I found some on the museum's site. I share them with you giving credit to their source.
... we can celebrate many more birthdays!
The buffet had many items that were fine for us and it was a wonderful leisurely meal. Afterwards we went to Segelstorg to find some running shoes for me and then we took the tunnelbana home. We plan to meet friends in Södermalm early this evening so we'll have a little rest (like our Spanish siestas) now.
I just wanted to share some photos from Stockholm taken today!
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshammen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Massvagen 2 Alvsjo, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147