Globens Vandrarhem Hostel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... for Immigrants) starts next Monday! Time couldn't be worse but I don't have much choice...so we will find a happy way to enjoy Stockholm together and independently.
It was so busy that this entry was delayed...I hope to make some other blog posts about the wonderful week we had with Jen and family! And of course some photos.
... glad we weren't the last ones to board!
The bus stopped about 4 times during the night, each time with the driver announcing the stop over the speaker – just what you want when you're trying to sleep! At one of the stops, he picked up 2 young girls, who he actually let on, even though there weren't any seats….. they sat on the floor where the steps to the middle door were, and even slept in the aisle for a while, which meant ...
... and did some sight seeing of Stockholme. We went through the Royal Palace, watched the changing of the guards and then did a boat tour around part of the city. This was great and was very informative as the whole trip was narrated.
That was enough time in Stockholme for us, it was time to visit Johans Stoga (which we would call a bach). This place ...
I made it to Stockholm! Unfortunately, Arlanda is one of those airports that is just in the middle of the woods nowhere near the city so I was unable to actually get any pictures of the city proper. I did get a couple shots of snow-covered Norway though. The trip itself was pretty uneventful, save for one of the flight attendants' exclamation of "Look! The Swiss Alps!" Sure, they were neither Swiss, nor the Alps, but who's keeping track....
Victoria and I had a chance to visit Fotografiska Museum today. It was another rainy, grey morning so a trip to the museum was a perfect antidote.
But first, let me tell you a little bit about the museum...from information on their website:
The Swedish Museum of Photography
Fotografiska is a new international platform for photography located in the heart of Stockholm. ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshammen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Massvagen 2 Alvsjo, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147