Globens Vandrarhem Hostel
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... house and after a great night we all returned to Stockholm.
The week was not yet finished, by now it was Saturday night and Mattias and I would have dinner with his friends, Matte and Frida. Dinner turned into drinks as more and more of his friends collected in their apartment.
Come Sunday morning and we had had a wonderful week, an excellent welcome to Stockholm for me. So much planning and waiting and this new time in my life had finally ...
... Kungliga Slottet (Royal Palace). We were looking for a cafe for breakfast but nothing was open! And the places that were open weren't doing breakfasts as such, just sandwiches, and coffee! :( We finally found a place called No 53 for breakfast at 8. I had a bacon, egg and salad toasted sandwich and Dylan had a tasty omelette. After breaky we did the walking tour of Gamla Stan from the tour guide. First on the tour was Kungliga Slottet the Royal Palace. We ...
... emulate the groups worldwide success leaving a huge impact on Eurovision to this day. It broke the mold of big band ballads and ushered in more mainstream pop music. Waterloo is still voted the best Eurovision song of all time in polls after 41 years!.
Another important aspect of Swedish pop music neglected ...
... and brother appear to be the story tellers of the family. His parents were both prominent journalists, so there was a whole album full of newspaper articles... I was trying to read some when Christoffer's sister Rebecca arrived with her husband Henning. We all huddled around in the kitchen/dining room, and Christoffer's mother (whom I should really refer to by name, but it's so hard..! Makes my inner Korean child cry) made us ...
... a bank account, going to the tax office, etc. To assist him in this transition, I decided to take him to the library, so he could get a fancy library of his very own! Oh yeah, I reserved a book from another location and had it delivered to the location near me... They charged me a 10kr administration fee. I mean that's like $1.50, but I had no idea!! I would've been screwed if I had reserved like 20 books! Stuff like that is free in 'Murica. Oh well. Anyway, Olle, the ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshamnen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Massvagen 2 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147