Gladiatori Deluxe Vatican Suites
TripAdvisor Reviews Gladiatori Deluxe Vatican Suites Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
... as you imagined. It is also incredibly easy to get lost. There are no straight roads, just a maze of streets in a maze of islands.
We found a 'pub' (that is what it called itself) for some drinks and food (reheated in the microwave and surprisingly good).Here I also discovered Spritz. Prosecco, Aperol or Campari and sparkling mineral water, with an olive.
We had been staying in hotels in Milan and Venice, and continental ...
Saturday 3rd May
Yesterday I arrived in Rome and found my way to my accommodation without any problems. The plane left Paris 40 mins late and it over an hour to get through Italian customs. Someone need to explain to or show the Italians the system of ropes on poles as crowd and queue control. But no they seem to prefer the system of maybe 500 people tring to get through 4 immigration booths. ...
Today for our Art and Architecture we started out at the Pantheon. It's one of the best preserved structures from classical antiquity. Pantheon means 'to all the gods' though there's no evidence of a culture that worshipped the twelve gods in Rome at that time period. It was constructed between 125-128 by Emperor Hadrian, who used it primarily as ...
... get on a bus came up to the front waving the same ticket the rest of us had and, when told to go to the end of the line stood there edging closer to the door until the bus was pronounced full and drove off. He then retreated and sat on his fat **** in the shade whilst a nice lady who appeared to be his wife, stood at the front of the queue in the hot sun with me waiting for the next one. When the next one arrived about 20 minutes later and the crowd assembled, ...
... br> When I woke up the next day, it felt like I had been hit by a truck. I tried to get back to sleep for a little while, but eventually decided to just suck it up and head into the city. The campsite we were staying at was a 15 minute bus from the closest metro line, then quite a few stops on the metro to anything of note. I was meeting up for a walking tour at 1pm at the Circus Maximus, but I had a little bit of time to check out a few other things before the tour. I decided ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82