Gladiatori Deluxe Vatican Suites
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Gladiatori Deluxe Vatican Suites Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
Wednesday April 2
I spent the day with the ancients in the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill...
Wellllllll...I finally got to explore the Roman Forum, Palatine Hill, and the Colosseum! I splurged on the audio guide and spent hours wandering around the very unlevel stone pathways. I thought it would be fun to ride my mountain bike around there - that's how unlevel it is. I started in the Forum...but I don't know how ...
... it is world famous, most of them with a few minutes walk from the city centre. Florence, the city has more renaissance art in a square kilometre than anywhere else in the world.....easy to get around by foot, lots of boutiques and surprisingly, occasionally a small artisan shop........and like Venice always busy with tourists...... Arezzo, I never fail to visit Arezzo when I go to Florence, an hour or so by train, a great old town, wonderful square, it has two superb ...
... teaching museum.
... After a break, the tour headed up Paletine with Collin, a very knowledgeable Scottish tour guide. He gave us a very good explanation of the ruins and the Forum. I highly recommend him. We headed to the Pantheon after that. I didn't have any expectations there and was thoroughly blown away. After some shopping and dinner, it was back to the hotel to rest my weary feet.
... were, and all the deck chairs and umbrellas were set up alone the beach. I now know why they use deck chairs, it's because the beach is pebbly and the stones are smooth, round, flat and black and I would think not very comfortable to lay on. We made our way to the jetty to catch the boat to have lunch, but we missed out, so back up the beach and we found a very nice restaurant that looked on to the beach and we had a ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82