Gladiatori Deluxe Vatican Suites
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Rome
... the marghareta. To walk of lunch we travel by bus up to Mt Vesuvias, stopping 600 meters from the summit, which we then hiked. Unfortunately we couldn't see into the crater due to a mist haze, but the view of Naples was amazing. We headed home, arriving back in Rome at 8.30... We were famished so decided to eat at our little restaurant again.... It is not unusual to walk into a restaurant at 9.00, in fact for most Italians, it is the ...
... Now nearly 1 pm, we were too late for the weekly opportunity to see the new Pope, so after a few more pictures and one or two more stops, we started looking for a place to eat. We ended up at a small cafe near the Castel Sant' Angelo.
After lunch, we crossed the Tiber and began our trek back across town. We made our way east past the Palazzo Chigi and Piazza Colonna to Piazza Trevi. We couldn't leave Rome without ...
... Rome, trying to see as many of the sites as possible. The walk lasted about 4 hours.... There's a lot to see! I treated myself to an Italian gelato from the shop the tour guide recommended. Supposedly the best gelato shop in Rome, and I'm not going to argue with that! I got tiramisu and caramelised fig flavours. To be honest, they didn't really go together, but individually there was superb. I think out of the two, the tiramisu won ...
Kind of disappointing to say the least. The line up to the Vatican Museum & Sistine Chapel was horrific. We should have booked in advance but neglected to do so. So we decided to move on to St Peter's Basilica and were met with the same. My husband, not having the patience of Job, wasn't about to queue ...
... were going to see.
The next day we got up and headed to the colluseum. With all the city buildings we couldn't really see it on the walk over, then just as we came around the corner BAM there was a giant stone structure towering over us. It didn't seem as massive as I had previously imagined, (still enormous though) but this was probably because you tend to see aerial photos and videos which allows you to see the entire thing at ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Gladiatori Deluxe Vatican Suites Rome
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $117
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $254
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $356
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $199
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $91
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $95
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $144
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $105
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $306
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $66
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $71
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $84
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $119
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $89
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $88
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $87
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72