Gite du Mont-Albert
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Adjoining Rooms
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Free parking
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Gite du Mont-Albert Sainte Anne des Monts
Travel Blogs from Sainte Anne des Monts
Today Martin and I decided to go for a ...
... morning I unfortunately had to abandon Helen in Toronto (don't worry though, she went to the theatre and then made her way to the airport and is home safe and sound!) and start on the long drive back to Sainte-Anne-des-Monts. Just outside of Toronto I did make a minor detour to a British food shop, so not only have I got chopsticks, I also have golden syrup! I did buy some other bits, but the majority have already disappeared. I've still got a tin of Heinz Tomato Soup and a can ...
... Personally I don't bother rushing - if you're in the car for a couple of hours it's not going to make that much difference really. The other problem is road conditions. Especially in winter. If you watch the video, you'll see that the scenery at the beginning is beautiful. You'll also see the closer I get to home, the worse the weather and visibility get. This is part of the drive Vicki and I have to Gros-Morne, where we teach on ...
... me some time to have a think about future plans however, which has been useful - I've even applied to some UK graduate schemes, but I'm not sure how that will go! Anyway, this was just a quick note. I'm back in the snow. But I'm not going to ruin my nice sunny post with pictures of the snow. That's for next time! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, and will have a great year in 2015! Lots of Love Chloe ...
... much open really, because we had managed to get there between the Summer and Winter seasons, but we still managed to visit North Conway, where we used to go skiing, and visit some of the places I had been to before. It was really fun. The next day we drove to Bangor, and stayed there for a night before heading back up to Sainte-Anne-Des-Monts on the Monday. I technically had the Tuesday off work too, but the weather forecast was grim so we decided to head on ...