Travel Blogs from Montreal
Woo hoo got out of housework today! I gave James a call and went to go and caught up with him for a quiet beer. We found a little bar and played a game of pool, them another, then another and soon enough that one beer turned into drunk day. After about 4 beers at this one bar we moved to a new pub that James knew for $2.5 beers. After another 4 beers and a plate of chips, we headed to his place for more beers. We headed to ...
... and later a coffee shop. Not to mention all the wrong turns I made just walking around. Thankfully Glen's sense of direction has returned so we still make a good team. The planets have realigned. The rain eased and blue sky appeared and the temperature seemed to drop. We were still fine - plenty warm enough. Today's outfit - crazy horizontal striped colourful wool knee length skirt, black wool jumper, black tights, the usual boots and bag, massive ...
... br> The flight From Montréal to Roma was excellent. The service was impeccable and one of the flight attendants had pity on me and offered me two seats with extra leg room because I was too tall. He said it was inhuman for me to sit like that during an 8 hour flight. I didn’t mention I worked for his competitor in case it would backfire, but thanked him for the few hours of sleep I was able to get. ...
... was the evening where I bumped into a guy who was joining a group Urbeez and we started chatting and actually now have made new friends !! The bar theme was buy drinks and bring your own food to barbecue www.abreuvoir.ca of course I did not know so not only did I make new friends but I eat free food !! Great ...
... here; the latest forecast for Cape Town has daytime highs in the high teens and overnight lows in the low teens. In other words, rather like the 'summer' weather we've been having here at home.
The familiarity of packing, bag check, airport security, and the usual pre-departure checklist have become routine by now. But of course, travel is all about breaking out of the ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Gite Touristique Montreal
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $98
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $167
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Très bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $105
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $138
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!