No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Montreal
... a few Babson connections there as well. Thus my itinerary was made and it was set that I would be travelling from Rio de Janeiro down the coast to Buenos Aires.
Right after coming back from India last summer, I shared this idea with my friend Etienne Dagenais who had come to Boston to help me edit my documentary for India in the Media and Design Studio. He is a film student in Montreal and has ...
... 8217;s première designer Marie St Pierre are shown with a modelling dressing….The exhibit is three D in a sense..
Many of the characters displayed actually gave their own clothes to the exhibit.
The next room before ending is a room filled with well know celebrities like Robert DeNiro, Al Paccino, Brad, Elton John( I could here him singing Crocodile Rock( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2Ta0qCG 8No), ...
... December 25th 2012
Another Perfect Day for Winter Walks
A spectacular day. It was so sunny, so bright and with the white snow even blinding, so we all had to wear sun glasses.
The temperature had dropped to -12 C with the wind shield around -19 C by evening.
With warm boots, socks, mitts, hat, long johns. We took a walk through Mont Royal Cemetery, then walked up to the look out on Montreal.
The park was packed with people. Montrealers were ...
I had a wonderful day. So good that I'm exhausted with little energy left for my daily blog! So, here are a few bullet points, and a lot of photos.
- My Couchsurfing host sent me off with a full belly and some fascinating stories about her, her mother's, and her grandmother's lives. So glad I met her! I was on the road by 9:30am, and it was very chilly and overcast.
- Turns out the Québec border was only about 7 miles ...
... there seem to have been two views - one, that Quebec students should shut up and take it because their fees were still so low, and the other, that they should stop these consistent increases before their fees were no longer reasonable. Complicating matters is the fact that Quebecers pay far more in taxes than other provinces in Canada...without receiving comparable services, according to some. Anyway, it ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Gite Touristique Montreal
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $133
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $114
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $136
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $179
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $121
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $129
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $179
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $121
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $121
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $92
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $151
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Très bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $100
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $144
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $121
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!