Georgetown Hill Inn
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Georgetown Hill Inn Washington DC
Travel Blogs from Washington DC
... parks. Oak Bluffs is the one of the earliest planned residential communities and largely informed later suburban development in the United States.
We enjoyed walking around the campus grounds, as well the amazing art gallery at Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut. Ancient Art, Arts of Islam, African, Asian, European and American Art. Modern and Contemporary Art and Design and on and on.... It was stunning and it was free for anyone to enjoy.
... the ACC league (the Atlantic Conference) and in 2007 they were the best in the ACC and one of the best in the states. They have not had the best run of late but that hasn't deterred their dedicated supporters much. College football is a big deal and a culture in the states and particularly in the south. Before the game you will find parking lots surrounding the stadium packed with SUVs and people frying up breakfast and sipping on beers. This custom is known as 'tailgating' and it ...
Boys and girls split up to see what we wanted to see before we run out of time in Washington DC. Aaron and myself decided to go to the National Air and Space museum at Dulles airport.
The airport was about 40 miles (65 km) so we used public metro bus system, 2 buses 2 hours and no small notes for the buses we got there,fortunately the bus drivers were very good about it and let us on. The rule in Washington when catching a bus is that you ...
My tour having officially started I was on my way to Washington D.C. via Philadelphia the city of Brotherly Love.
My tour group consisted of a small mixed bunch of people from all parts of the world. Sharni and Ali were two fellow Aussie's who had both just completed summer camp like myself and who were from Brisbane and Ipswich. Sharni had also completed a ski season before that so we were doing almost the same thing but the opposite way around. There ...
... other room there was fully made skeletons of loads of different animals, which was pretty cool. Still gutted about the T-Rex though. Apparently the skull they have was found near a river in Montana, and they collected most of the bones and shipped them to the museum. Some of the bones are missing though, so they're gonna make them using a 3-D Printer! Clever stuff!
After seeing enough of the museum, we headed back to Adams Morgan to find some food - anything ...
Other places to stay in Washington DC
Georgetown, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $122
- Great Hotel
- Watch out for the aptly named room 101
- Clean, quiet and convenient. What more can ya ask for?
Dupont Circle, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great location and a fine hotel
- Loved Jurys
- DC has better hotels
Foggy Bottom, Washington DC | 4 star hotel
- Great room - sloppy management
- Fabulous Stay at the Watergate
- Fourth of July Weekend 2003
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- Good hotel in great location
- Magnífico alojamiento rápido
- Great Quick Stay
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown, Washington DC | 5 star hotelfrom $224
- The finest!
- Loved the Willard
- LOVED the Willard
Southwest Employment Area, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $225
- Pros and cons to our stay!
- New hotel needs improving
- Great neighborhood by day, not by night
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect For Us
- Elegant hotel at a reasonable price
SW, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $160
- This hotel is worn out
- Not a 4 star hotel
- Suprised at remarks - great location....
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $229
SW, Washington DC | 5 star hotelfrom $333
- Nice but not 5 star
- Five Star property with a two star staff
- Over rated, and we really wanted to love it!
Adams Morgan, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $133
- Not what I hoped for..
- Fine hotel, great location
Southwest Employment Area, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $135
- Love the location
- Holiday Inn breakfast delay
- Ideal location, great value
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- Roaches Anyone?
- Rough Around The Edges
- Just Ok
Downtown/West of Capitol Hill, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $132
- Grand place
- What a dump
- Good if you just want a place to crash...
Downtown/West of Capitol Hill, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Good location but substandard rooms and shabby housekeeping
- Have an open-mind
- Surpassed Expectations
Dupont Circle, Washington DC | 5 star hotelfrom $145
- A hotel who forgot the meaning of Service
- Anxious to see renovation
- Location was A-Plus
Foggy Bottom, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $143
- Above average
- A very average hotel in a city of above-average hotels
- Do not arrive at 2 a.m.
Dupont Circle, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- Staff was insufferable
- Wyndham City Center - Okay if you can get a discount rate
- Okay, but not the greatest
Foggy Bottom, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $303
- Not what you expect from a 5 star hotel with this name
- Good hotel
- Very Nice
Downtown/West of Capitol Hill, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- Recommend highly!!
- Great Value, Great Location
- Hilton Garden mis-managed
Northwest Washington, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Liked this hotel very much
- A good hotel in a great neighborhood
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $150
- Great Location - Great Hotel - Affinia Hotels will make it better!!!
- Good stay
- Still a Holiday Inn
Dupont Circle, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $158
- Bad service, poor location, stinky smells
- An excellent hotel
- Good value, customer service not great
Foggy Bottom - GWU - West End, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- This is a dump
- The Westin Grand, Washington D.C.
- 'Grand' once upon a time?
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown, Washington DC | 5 star hotelfrom $147
- Good location for DC family vacation home base
- Unauthorized/Excessive credit card charges and auth codes
Dupont Circle, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- Loved It & Travel A Lot!!
- Not as bad as all that
- Not ready for guests. period.