Georgetown Hill Inn
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Georgetown Hill Inn Washington DC
Travel Blogs from Washington DC
We jumped on a tour bus that dropped us off at the Capitol Building in DC this morning and will pick us back up early this evening. So nice to have someone else drive!
We decided to take the metro down to Arlington. Wow, what a fiasco! It took us about 10 minutes just to figure out how to use the machines to purchase a ticket, then another 5 to figure out how to get the turnstiles to work with the ticket! You could definitely tell we were from out of ...
... on the street if she knew where it was, she was clueless, but offered her phone for me to use to call the hostel. I did so, and right opposite me pops out a lady and shouts "are you megen?", the temptation to shout back "no I'm peter" was incredible, but after a train that long, my sense of humour was little to none. Now, this hostel is strange, it almost like walking into a really old school hippies house, guitars and posters everywhere, mirrors in weird places, at least 500 ...
... We ran out of time before getting to go to the House of Representative’s room. They are on a recess so we would not have been able to see them in session. There are flagpoles on top of each the Senate and House of Representative building. If they are in session, they hang a flag above their side to let everyone know they are meeting. We have so many pictures and stories from the Legislative Branch and cannot wait to share them with you!
... campus I also had the opportunity to spend some time chatting to the two teachers responsible for implementing ICT in the school. Their main role was to develop the vision for the incorporation of digital technologies in classrooms as well as providing professional development for teachers by working alongside them in classrooms. They were supported by two full time technicians. Students have access to a lot of ICT equipment. This is helped considerably by ...
... wait to go home and buy cheap rump steak that still tastes like meat, let alone some good stuff!
Anyway, we walked for ages trying to find somewhere in the -10 degrees and horrific wind which would have made it twice as cold at least. The article winds had arrived! It was finally out of desperation that we stopped at some colourful looking diner and it was great! We ordered root beer and they dropped off the menus and a giant bowl of popcorn. Winning! ...
Other places to stay in Washington DC
Georgetown, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $122
- Great Hotel
- Watch out for the aptly named room 101
- Clean, quiet and convenient. What more can ya ask for?
Dupont Circle, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great location and a fine hotel
- Loved Jurys
- DC has better hotels
Foggy Bottom, Washington DC | 4 star hotel
- Great room - sloppy management
- Fabulous Stay at the Watergate
- Fourth of July Weekend 2003
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- Good hotel in great location
- Magnífico alojamiento rápido
- Great Quick Stay
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown, Washington DC | 5 star hotelfrom $224
- The finest!
- Loved the Willard
- LOVED the Willard
Southwest Employment Area, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $225
- Pros and cons to our stay!
- New hotel needs improving
- Great neighborhood by day, not by night
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect For Us
- Elegant hotel at a reasonable price
SW, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $160
- This hotel is worn out
- Not a 4 star hotel
- Suprised at remarks - great location....
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $229
SW, Washington DC | 5 star hotelfrom $333
- Nice but not 5 star
- Five Star property with a two star staff
- Over rated, and we really wanted to love it!
Adams Morgan, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $133
- Not what I hoped for..
- Fine hotel, great location
Southwest Employment Area, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $135
- Love the location
- Holiday Inn breakfast delay
- Ideal location, great value
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- Roaches Anyone?
- Rough Around The Edges
- Just Ok
Downtown/West of Capitol Hill, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $132
- Grand place
- What a dump
- Good if you just want a place to crash...
Downtown/West of Capitol Hill, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Good location but substandard rooms and shabby housekeeping
- Have an open-mind
- Surpassed Expectations
Dupont Circle, Washington DC | 5 star hotelfrom $145
- A hotel who forgot the meaning of Service
- Anxious to see renovation
- Location was A-Plus
Dupont Circle, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- Staff was insufferable
- Wyndham City Center - Okay if you can get a discount rate
- Okay, but not the greatest
Foggy Bottom, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $143
- Above average
- A very average hotel in a city of above-average hotels
- Do not arrive at 2 a.m.
Foggy Bottom, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $303
- Not what you expect from a 5 star hotel with this name
- Good hotel
- Very Nice
Downtown/West of Capitol Hill, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- Recommend highly!!
- Great Value, Great Location
- Hilton Garden mis-managed
Northwest Washington, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Liked this hotel very much
- A good hotel in a great neighborhood
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $150
- Great Location - Great Hotel - Affinia Hotels will make it better!!!
- Good stay
- Still a Holiday Inn
Dupont Circle, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $158
- Bad service, poor location, stinky smells
- An excellent hotel
- Good value, customer service not great
Foggy Bottom - GWU - West End, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- This is a dump
- The Westin Grand, Washington D.C.
- 'Grand' once upon a time?
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown, Washington DC | 5 star hotelfrom $147
- Good location for DC family vacation home base
- Unauthorized/Excessive credit card charges and auth codes
Dupont Circle, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- Loved It & Travel A Lot!!
- Not as bad as all that
- Not ready for guests. period.