Georgetown Hill Inn
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Georgetown Hill Inn Washington DC
Travel Blogs from Washington DC
... time to head back over to Washington as we still had a few things to see. We hopped back onto the next bus and saw the Pentagon (which we were warned not to take any photos of), Martin Luther King Jr memorial and the Theodore Roosevelt memorial. At the Washington memorial, we hopped off again and made the walk towards the White House. There was a bit of a crowd when we got there, and the street that is now in front of the White House has been blocked off so no cars can just drive ...
... We were at the Washington monument and they had some availability to go to the top in the lift and see the view. Apparently, when a lift first opened it took 20 minutes to get to the top and they served cheese and wine on the way. I was thinking I would have preferred this journey until I found out it was for men only, they made the women take the stairs and they didn't get a look in at the cheese and wine.
... me through. Next, we stopped at FDR Memorial. Although this memorial isn't my favorite site, I really liked the many opportunities it provided to take artistic photos. The thing I liked about it most was how dynamic the walk-through was and how it represented the different aspects of FDR's life. I also admired the struggle and emotion that was emulated through the statues, painting a clear picture of what reality was at the time of the Great Depression. Afterward, our tour stopped at ...
... weekend, I came back at the Adventist Church Saturday with my friends! We shared the meal with the members, and discussed. I like this members because they didn’t know me and they want to know me more! I appreciated a lot! After Church, we went at the National Arab-American Cultural Festival, it was a festival which celebrated culture, food, and arts from the Middle East and North Africa, highlighting the beauty and diversity of the Arab ...
The capital of the US or as they referred it the capital of the world, was a much needed part of my trip. It was just after my second stint in New York (NY post coming after this one) and I was able to get some much needed rest. I had the privilege of staying with the Rochon family, who lived about half an hour south of Washington DC. I got to know them through my friend Dan, who had stayed with them last time after getting know them through some people. So random! The ...
Other places to stay in Washington DC
Georgetown, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $122
- Great Hotel
- Watch out for the aptly named room 101
- Clean, quiet and convenient. What more can ya ask for?
Dupont Circle, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great location and a fine hotel
- Loved Jurys
- DC has better hotels
Foggy Bottom, Washington DC | 4 star hotel
- Great room - sloppy management
- Fabulous Stay at the Watergate
- Fourth of July Weekend 2003
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- Good hotel in great location
- Magnífico alojamiento rápido
- Great Quick Stay
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown, Washington DC | 5 star hotelfrom $224
- The finest!
- Loved the Willard
- LOVED the Willard
Southwest Employment Area, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $225
- Pros and cons to our stay!
- New hotel needs improving
- Great neighborhood by day, not by night
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect For Us
- Elegant hotel at a reasonable price
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $229
SW, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $160
- This hotel is worn out
- Not a 4 star hotel
- Suprised at remarks - great location....
SW, Washington DC | 5 star hotelfrom $333
- Nice but not 5 star
- Five Star property with a two star staff
- Over rated, and we really wanted to love it!
Adams Morgan, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $133
- Not what I hoped for..
- Fine hotel, great location
Southwest Employment Area, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $135
- Love the location
- Holiday Inn breakfast delay
- Ideal location, great value
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- Roaches Anyone?
- Rough Around The Edges
- Just Ok
Downtown/West of Capitol Hill, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $132
- Grand place
- What a dump
- Good if you just want a place to crash...
Downtown/West of Capitol Hill, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Good location but substandard rooms and shabby housekeeping
- Have an open-mind
- Surpassed Expectations
Dupont Circle, Washington DC | 5 star hotelfrom $145
- A hotel who forgot the meaning of Service
- Anxious to see renovation
- Location was A-Plus
Foggy Bottom, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $143
- Above average
- A very average hotel in a city of above-average hotels
- Do not arrive at 2 a.m.
1143 New Hampshire Avenue NW, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $128
- Staff was insufferable
- Wyndham City Center - Okay if you can get a discount rate
- Okay, but not the greatest
Foggy Bottom, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $303
- Not what you expect from a 5 star hotel with this name
- Good hotel
- Very Nice
Downtown/West of Capitol Hill, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- Recommend highly!!
- Great Value, Great Location
- Hilton Garden mis-managed
Northwest Washington, Washington DC | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Liked this hotel very much
- A good hotel in a great neighborhood
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $150
- Great Location - Great Hotel - Affinia Hotels will make it better!!!
- Good stay
- Still a Holiday Inn
Dupont Circle, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $158
- Bad service, poor location, stinky smells
- An excellent hotel
- Good value, customer service not great
Foggy Bottom - GWU - West End, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- This is a dump
- The Westin Grand, Washington D.C.
- 'Grand' once upon a time?
Downtown - Penn Quarter - Chinatown, Washington DC | 5 star hotelfrom $147
- Good location for DC family vacation home base
- Unauthorized/Excessive credit card charges and auth codes
Dupont Circle, Washington DC | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- Loved It & Travel A Lot!!
- Not as bad as all that
- Not ready for guests. period.