Gaia Hotel & Spa, An Ascend Hotel Collection Member
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessibility
Photos of Gaia Hotel & Spa, An Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Gaia Hotel & Spa, An Ascend Hotel Collection Member Anderson
Travel Blogs from Anderson
- After a nice day at SOU we made our way back home.
- On the way down into California we stopped to Mt. Shasta national forest.
- It is one of the world's largest and most impressive stratovolcanoes.
- We camp out here for the ...
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
... beads, jewelry, clothing and people that were so kind and open and informative. It was definitely a stop well worth the time. As we were leaving, we were told of a place to stop and fill up water jugs at a river's head. I don't recall the name of the place but awe man was the water delicious and cold!!! So energizing and natural.
Now we're off again to our stop before visiting Yosemite in the morning.
... well mannered and well behaved our kids were. Finally, all that nagging is paying off! There was a dog that lived there so the kids kept themselves entertained with her and Bruce and I remembered back to our days before children in Niagara-on-the-Lake. Boy that seems like a long time ago! It was a relaxing afternoon that hopefully doesn't put our names on the "bad parent list"!
So Marge called me from the camper this afternoon and said the water pump was not working...(means I need a new water filter) NOT!!!!!!! So is it possible I ran out of water. so we finished up the race thinking that I might have ran out of water, so we left the track about 7 Pm heading to Seattle and made a stop at the rest stop after Willows to get water. Filled the tank up and tried the pump and nothing....come to find out ...