G1 City Regency
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Glasgow
... to Dubai leg! Had a buffet brekkie which kept us going all day. Picked up the hire car which got upgraded to a Kia Sportage. Very nice to drive. Managed to get on the M8 & stopped at numerous places until the final destination at Loch Leven. I had sea bass for dinner which was delicious & Shirl had lamb bits. I think the comment was the vegies were underdone & the lamb was overdone! They did have a Grant Burge on the wine list! Time to hit the ...
... travel on a given day, we headed to Ayr instead. Ayr was the home of Robert the Bruce, and the place from which he launched his attack on Jura. Readers of The Blue Bells Chronicles saw Niall and Shawn take part in this event. A parliament was also held in Ayr, which Niall attended on April 26, 1315.
The conductor on our train was wonderfully helpful. He had lived in Ayr for 5 years, but ...
... metaphorically! We went to the games and while we were waiting for a shuttle
bus to the site, we met two wee girls who were competing in highland dancing.A 7yo and an 8yo. So young!But we saw them compete, and they were so so good! Never quite understood how someone of that age can do the
sword dance, but hey ho they do!We walked around a bit, and found the guys throwing giant
hammers and, as the Germans put ...
I don't even know where to start with writing this entry. So many things happened in this past week so prepare for this to be probably the longest entry in the world. I'll try to write down everything I can remember and I may even write another one after this.
Okay so spring break began when we traveled to Glasgow, Scotland on Sunday. We decided that since we were not leaving for Barcelona until Tuesday that we could spend a few days ...
... Momo) there’s a story! I’d be a fool not to capture every single "you’ve been framed" moment and share it all with you. Weve also got a list of things we have to do while were away:
1. Wheel our suitcases out of LAX like a divaaa
2. Get in a yellow taxi!!
3. Get our six packs out on muscle beach (Venice beach)
Other places to stay in Glasgow
City Centre, Glasgow | 3 star hotelfrom $104
- Great Value and Location
- Fantastic Location
- Very Poor
City Centre, Glasgow | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- Needs refurbishing
- A relief
- Fantastic Stay at the Glasgow Marriott
City Centre, Glasgow | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- Rude service - if any
- Crisps and tissues under the bed and chairs
- Perfect weekend!
Abbotsinch Paisley, Glasgow | 3 star hotelfrom $95
- Won't stay here again
- Excellent airport location
- Dreadful airport hotel
Cowcaddens, Glasgow | 4 star hotelfrom $133
- Fantastic Time
- Fantastic stay
- Great Hotel, Rooms are a Normal Size, Good Rates
City Centre, Glasgow | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Fresh Modern Hotel
- Wonderful hotel in the heart of glasgow
- SAS - Such A Shame
City Centre, Glasgow | 5 star hotelfrom $170
- The best hotel in Scotland
- Hair Today
- Entrance Anyone?
City Centre, Glasgow | 3 star hotelfrom $92
- Loved Glasgow
- Just as good 2nd time around
City Centre, Glasgow | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Have to agree...where are the four stars....???
- Where are your four stars???
- Very good
City Centre, Glasgow | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Good Central Hotel
- Just book it!
- Decent hotel on the edge of downtown
Kelvingrove, Glasgow | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Disappointed -- did the people stay different place ?
- Could'nt be more helpful
- Tip top!
Cowcaddens, Glasgow | 2 star hotelfrom $116
- Aircon - What a racket - and not even the Hotels!
- Do not use the website to book
- Good for the money
Anderston, Glasgow | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Jordanhill, Glasgow | 3 star hotelfrom $104
- Unfair reviews
- A real case of inner beauty!
- Nice rooms but...
Cowcaddens, Glasgow | 3 star hotelfrom $128
- What a disppointment!
- Great all round hotel
Maxwell Park, Glasgow | 3 star hotelfrom $74
- Try this!
- Modern and clean
Kingston, Glasgow | 3 star hotelfrom $77
- Good Service, Hotel Bit Past Its Best Though
- Don't go!
- Slightly aging.....
Merchant City, Glasgow | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Nothing wrong bar the price
- Great location
- Could not get away fast enough
Hutchesontown, Glasgow | 3 star hotelfrom $97
- Average hotel, average quality
- Not bad for the money
- Good Value
Merchant City, Glasgow | 4 star hotelfrom $118
- An excellent choice
- Nice facility but lots of street noise
City Centre, Glasgow | 2 star hotelfrom $78
- Total let down
- Pay the extra money and go to a nice hotel!
- Dont stay here!!
City Centre, Glasgow | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Not That Bad
- Unfortunetly all reviews are correct
City Centre, Glasgow | 3 star hotelfrom $114
- Some things to improve upon
- Not bad but could be better
Anderston, Glasgow | 3 star hotelfrom $96
- About the Corus, I join the chorus
- Clean & comfortable, near train station
- Loved the room,and check in Staff
Anderston, Glasgow | 2 star hotelfrom $76
City Centre, Glasgow | 3 star hotelfrom $157
- Chilled Out
- Looking Dated