No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Oslo
... building….I did not even take a picture. Toronto’s City Hall looks way cooler. I also stopped at the Nobel Peace Centre and Parliament.
I definitely covered a lot of ground today. I could have visited another Ski Jumping Venue from the Oslo’s Winter Olympics (actually a restaurant, shop and ski simulator), but it closed @ 4:00 p.m. I guess that is another reason for a return trip to ...
- There always seem to be people wanting to give you leaflets about all sorts of things; the people are tidy, not aggressive, seem to be genuine, and there are a lot of them particularly around the underground station entries and in public squares. On Thursday the streets were inundated by dozens of fresh-faced students carrying small placards of a little girl and the work ‘Laos’ among ...
We thoroughly enjoyed our sail into Oslo. It is an archipelago, dotted with many small islands, some passing rather closer to the ship than I thought possible. (Costa Concordia?) Despite my concerns, the navigators managed without my assistance.
We started our day with a quick visit to the Oslo City Hall, where the Nobel Peace Prize is awarded. It was decorated ...
... our ex guide who said that a lot of the women wear their swim tops under their shirts so that they can strip off during their lunch break to soak up the sun. Mind you they were still doing it at 10pm at night - curse this eternal sun.
Down to the foreshore which was busy with cruise ships and tourist boats. Went to the City Hall for a perve before having lunch at a vegie restaurant. Did ...
... looks spectacular with its sweeping front that allows people to walk to the top for great views over the city. Impressive. A wander now along the waterfront to the Akershus Fortress and as we walk we decide that Stockholm is much more beautiful than this city which seems to be somewhat dour and spartan in its main buildings. The harbour is lovely but the main centre is very 50s and doesnt appeal. However back to the fortress and once inside we find its the centre for the Armed ...
Other places to stay in Oslo
Sentrum, Oslo | 4 star hotelfrom $228
- Charming and with great location, but could need some upgrading
- Didn't like it that much
- Great hotel, great location
Sentrum, Oslo | 4 star hotelfrom $179
- One of the best
- Above the average
- Great Hotel in Central Oslo
Grünerløkka - Sofienberg, Oslo | 5 star hotelfrom $167
- Good & central business hotel
- Money well spent
- Great Hotel
Sentrum, Oslo | 4 star hotelfrom $150
- Ok hotel
- Great views and good location
- Loved this place
Biskop Gunnerusgate 3, Oslo | 4 star hotelfrom $187
- Rather Disappointed
- Great location, good value
- Good Hotel, Excellent Location
Sentrum, Oslo | 4 star hotelfrom $190
- Old School Atmosphere
- Lovely Hotel (if you dont mind sleepless nights!)
- Would stay there again
Bjerke, Oslo | 4 star hotelfrom $135
Uranienborg - Majorstuen, Oslo | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Uranienborg - Majorstuen, Oslo | 3 star hotelfrom $146
Vinderen, Oslo | 4 star hotelfrom $163
Sentrum, Oslo | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Highly recommended
- Great location, free internet access
- Good value
Sentrum, Oslo | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- Excellent location!
- Wonderful hotel
- Very convenient hotel, well managed
Vinderen, Oslo | 4 star hotelfrom $173
Bygdøy - Frogner, Oslo | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- Nice hotel nasty cheese/bar prices
- Lovely hotel, good location
- Excellent value for money
Sentrum, Oslo | 3 star hotelfrom $136
Helsfyr - Sinsen, Oslo | 3 star hotelfrom $155
Rosenkrantzgate 13, Oslo | 4 star hotelfrom $105
Vinderen, Oslo | 3 star hotelfrom $111
- Mixed feelings
- Great Rates, Great Location
- So-so hotel
Ullern, Oslo | 3 star hotelfrom $134
Sentrum, Oslo | 1 star hotelfrom $114
Europaradets Plass 1, Oslo | 3 star hotelfrom $93
Sentrum, Oslo | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Late arrival means a smoking room....
- Pleasant accomodation in Oslo: to be suggested
Uranienborg - Majorstuen, Oslo | 3 star hotelfrom $175
Vinderen, Oslo | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Uranienborg - Majorstuen, Oslo | 2 star hotelfrom $143
Sentrum, Oslo | 5 star hotelfrom $223
- If this is a great Norwegian hotel - they're in trouble
- Outdated and Overrated....