Budget Host Inn
TripAdvisor Reviews Budget Host Inn Rock Springs
Travel Blogs from Rock Springs
I arrived in Rock Springs looking or something interesting to eat. I went down to the local market and someone said that theyd give me a whole entire fish if i could beat them at rock paper scissors. i accepted the challenge and beat them best 2 out of 3. i stayed at Rock Springs KOA
- I will defiantly make a trip back to Yellowstone one day!
- Although I didn't eat breakfast! A raccoon ate all my food!
- A kind lady made extra eggs and gave them to me
- It tasted kind of funny, but i was starving!
- I will be heading back to Utah and made a stop to get gas in Rock Springs at 12:00
- Stopped off at a 7/11 and got gas ...
- Arrived in Rock Springs late afternoon
- Took about 3 hours not including gas stops
- Had to pull over a couple times because my legs kept falling asleep
- Checked into my hotel
- Theres not a lot to do here so I just put in my headphones and just walked around
- Called my parents to let them know i was okay
... restaurant called Sweet Melissa's. Highly recommend it if you happen to find yourself in Laramie. I had the daily special which was artichoke manicotti with lemon and blueberry sauce. I know it sounds strange but the flavors were really good. After lunch the kids found some local made ice cream and we browsed the booths, and some shops. Grace successfully talked me into buying her some red cowboy boots. She has wanted red ...
- Had to stop to get another tank of gas. Hopefully the last one for a while.
- But, when I thought I would save money I decided to stop at In N Out burger for lunch. Whoops, but it was very delicious.
- Mo was getting tired so we agreed once we get to Utah we would relax for the next two days.
Other places to stay in Rock Springs
1675 Sunset Drive, Rock Springs | 3 star hotelfrom $116
2717 Dewar Drive, Rock Springs | 2 star hotelfrom $89
2518 Foothill Blvd, Rock Springs | 3 star hotelfrom $85
1635 North Elk, Rock Springs | 1 star hotelfrom $63
1670 Sunset Drive, Rock Springs | 2 star hotelfrom $88
1630 Elk Street, Rock Springs | 2 star hotelfrom $109
60 Winston Drive, Rock Springs | 3 star hotelfrom $117
1901 Dewar Drive, Rock Springs | 2 star hotelfrom $126
2622 Commercial Way, Rock Springs | 2 star hotelfrom $117
108 Gateway Blvd., Rock Springs | 2 star hotelfrom $75
1660 Sunset Drive, Rock Springs | 2 star hotelfrom $133