No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Tianjin
... back that way again about 10 minutes later, having eaten, I stopped and asked the guy "多少钱 / DuōShǎoQián" ('door sh'ou che-an?') - "How much?". “五百 / WǔBǎi” (‘Woo buy’) he replied, Y500, about $NZ100 each.
Nope, not for ...
... clocking-in machine starts with a Windows sound. Yus!
So I go upstairs & get the Ayi and get her to come down & show her what I’ve done in case they have the same problem again.
I think she said she had been here since 7 and couldn't clock in then.
Right, to work.
Oh, no, I have a FT (foreign trainers) meeting at 10. I’d better get into action quickly!
And I ...
The caddie was good at finding balls that had been shot into the rough or weeds at the edge of the fairway, and who was I not to allow her to show her skills?
She carried in her bag on the trundler some sand to repair the fairway after we had been a bit low in our shots and taken too much turf with the ball. She could top up her little bag from a container at each tee.
We had a stop after a couple of hours when ...
... last as long as fruit does that you buy from Walmart or Kroger at home. Bananas in particular go bad in a couple of days so I avoid buying them here because I know I won't be able to eat them all in time. This evening we went to go eat HotPot with the group. This HotPot was a do it yourself type thing so you selected your meats and vegetable and broth and you cooked it all on your own at a little cooking station. This was like hot pot fast ...
... boom and China's adoption of a more capitalist economy they seem to have a different economic model. About 10% of China is wealthy while the other 90% all makes the same amount of money. This is unlike the traditional idea of a country under communist reign. So, these malls attract tourists and that wealthy 10%. The common people seem to do most of their shopping at cheaper markets, malls, or online because it is more affordable. Dr. Berglee told ...
More great choices in Tianjin
Search TripAdvisor for more deals in Tianjin
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations