No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
TripAdvisor Reviews Frenchglen Hotel
Travel Blogs from Frenchglen
... The state bird is western meadowlark.
The state flower is Oregon Grape.
The year of statehood is 1859.
The total amount of square miles is 93,381.
... stop at a little town called Burns.
- Left the hotel at 10:00 AM.
- Ate the hotel continental breakfast.
- Jack had a bagell with cream cheese, and he said it tasted funny so he only ate half.
- We weren't really in any hurry to get back on the road since there was ...
... but I'll save you, since this is supposed to be a travel bog.
But I'll mention our decision to help Kim get a complete remodel of her butt-ugly kitchen, 20 years over due. We went in to buy replacement appliances since the current ones are on their last legs. But then we got to thinking about it, and installing new, top-of-the-line appliance in that ugly place we decided was like putting lipstick on a pig. So we ordered ...
- once we got our car all fixed up and ready to go we traveled 223 miles to Haper, OR
- we filled up the gas tank and filled up the ice chest with ice, water, snacks, meat and bread.
- We crashed there for the day.