No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Photos of Frenchglen Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews Frenchglen Hotel
Travel Blogs from Frenchglen
... The state bird is western meadowlark.
The state flower is Oregon Grape.
The year of statehood is 1859.
The total amount of square miles is 93,381.
- Today was a rough day, very rough day!
- I was driving on the highway, from Boise on my way to Portland.
- Once i crossed to borders between states i felt the car start to fail .
- As i kept on driving, i knew my car was going to stop at some point.
- I tried to go as far as possible but I couldn't make it.
- I ...
... time we needed to meet.
Well, we took some time to get upgraded, help daughter Kim, see the rest of the family and generally get better organized.
For starters, I had a cell phone booster installed since we travel in remote areas and need internet and cell service that we don't get without it. Also, bought new high-end mattresses to replace those cheesy ones they put in here that felt you sleeping on a poker chip. There was a lot of rigamarole associated with ...
- once we got our car all fixed up and ready to go we traveled 223 miles to Haper, OR
- we filled up the gas tank and filled up the ice chest with ice, water, snacks, meat and bread.
- We crashed there for the day.