Travel Blogs from Copenhagen
... every coin over 3 or 4 times trying to figure out which one is worth what.
8. Even though we aren’t married yet (soon though!) we have both learned that mistakes will happen and we need to be quick to laugh at the little stuff and remember the amazing journey that we are on. For example if one of us says “Take the next left” and the other just happens to keep going or even turn right it’s no big deal, not like we ...
... architectural project.
We took a bus to the canal, and then took a canal tour of Copenhagen. We were able to see many things, such as the Opera House which cost 2.5 billion krones, the back of the Little Mermaid, and countless other beautiful buildings. I was also the only person in the whole day able to name all of Frederick and Mary's children: Christian, Isabella, Vincent and Josephine. The guide was quite impressed, and Anne and Ida ...
... acquire skills to allow them to lead a successful life without selling their bodies for sex. The story followed a woman named Joy who was trafficked from *****ia to Spain. Through the trafficking process she stayed in Mali and Morocco where she faced horrible and violent conditions. Her story was interesting because she chose to come to Europe, through illegal means, to be a prostitute. However it is considered trafficking because she faced conditions different than what ...
... the expensive shops lining the canal, but from a cheaper store and bring it to the wharf to drink by the sea :)
Second, we visited Christiansborg. Formerly, this had housed the Royal Family. However, it burnt down and the Royal Family moved to Amalienborg. Currently, it now houses Parliament.
Third, we visited Amalienborg. This is four large houses surrounding a single statue of the King on his horse. As our guide said, the statue is ...
... women who are trying to outdo each other in eating dainty portions. Oh well, guess I have to take up the slack! I think I ate the equivalent of four smorsbrod myself.
Tina, Dorte, Barb and I wandered around Tivoli Gardens viewing the variety of restaurants, amusement rides, floral displays and entertainment. It really is a unique and beautiful entertainment complex in the middle of a major city. ...
Other places to stay in Copenhagen
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $223
- Great location but some improvements required
- Couldn't ask for better
Mejlgårdens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $174
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
Fisketorvets, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Terrible service at the Copenhagen Island Hotel
- Best shower, worst service
- Could do a lot better!
Christianshavn, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Overpriced middle class hotel
- Great breakfast, flash gym equipment but smallish rooms and very expensive
- Do not under any circumstance stay here
Abel Cathrines, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $171
- Great Location
- Need look no further a Gem of a Hotel
- Excellent Hotel, Excellent Service
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $117
- Great they have got it right
- Too uncomfortable for me
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $193
- Very good hotel in a convenient central location
- Not even up to Scandic Standards
- Not worth it.
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Fantastic - highly recommended
- Great staff, fab for foodies!
- City Break
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $272
- Lovely hotel
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $300
- Excellent Stay
- Great Hotel
- Great Hotel - Not just a guest factory
Reventlows, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- A stroll from the central train station
- For train travellers
- Ein sch÷ner Ort zum ▄bernachten
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $217
- Worst Hotel in Europe
- Una pÚsima experiencia
- Sleep on a park bench, instead of staying here!!!
Sydhavnens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $144
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $114
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Modern Hotel in a Good Location
- Stylish Scandinavian
- Hip to be Square!
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $169
Kalvebodernes, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Excellent Hotel!!
- Excellent Location
- Perfect for a short break in copenhagen
Backers, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $157
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $114
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $104
- Pleasant hotel - very central
- Business Class Wannabe
- Very, Good and Central
Gammelholms, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Nice quiet hotel on the perfect spot
- Avoid this one!
Indre By, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $125
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Lovely Hotel
- Great Location if you want to be able to walk to everything
- Generally positive experience!
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $154
- Insgesamt ein gro▀artiges Erlebnis
- Overall great experience
- Not convinced