No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Copenhagen
... into the sidewalk. Except me! Once again we stumbled upon the trampolines walking back from the Little Mermaid. Emily had mentioned earlier wanting to find them so I was so happy that we did. Long story short: the walk back from the Little Mermaid is quite interesting! The Food! I had to show the girls the best food in Copenhagen so I brought them to many of my favorite spots. Saturday we had Grød for breakfast like I mentioned earlier. ...
... for my host family for good measure.
Robin and I met at the airport and got on our flight. It seems so strange to me that in only an hour we were in another country. We navigated the metro system and met our Couchsurfing host, Sid, at a college bar in Copenhagen's center. That place was so cool! We met a bunch of students of different nationalities, including some Americans on exchanges. I was thrilled to find out most of them were Biology ...
... had secured the services of the lead singer of Frankie Goes to Hollywood!!)
Throughout the night, the ship headed North East along the Dutch coast then veered North following the Jutland coastline; the main expanse of Danish landmass, before turning into Skagerrak, the body of water between Norway and Denmark then south in to the Katergat and on through the narrow straight known as ěresund before docking in Copenhagen, the capital of Denmark. We arrived ...
... to that by now. It was good to get out and walk before another delicious Danish lunch and the long train trip back to Roskilde. The Danish train system is very good, usually runs to time and is very well used.
Our final dinner in Denmark was with Elke, Per and Sophie at Fredensborg. We have been very well looked after by all our hosts during our visit to Denmark and Sweden and feel we have experienced most culinary delights that these two countries have to ...
... message from her and you never want to speak to her ever again.
5. You are on a boat. This boat party has turned out to be quite boring, until an unattractive girl starts hitting on you and is very persistent. She begins to start to really bother you and swimming to shore is not an option. How do you get her to leave you alone?
a) Tell her to leave you alone. You’re not interested.
b) Play along with her ...
Other places to stay in Copenhagen
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $223
- Great location but some improvements required
- Couldn't ask for better
Mejlgårdens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $174
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
Fisketorvets, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Terrible service at the Copenhagen Island Hotel
- Best shower, worst service
- Could do a lot better!
Christianshavn, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Overpriced middle class hotel
- Great breakfast, flash gym equipment but smallish rooms and very expensive
- Do not under any circumstance stay here
Abel Cathrines, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $171
- Great Location
- Need look no further a Gem of a Hotel
- Excellent Hotel, Excellent Service
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $117
- Great they have got it right
- Too uncomfortable for me
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $193
- Very good hotel in a convenient central location
- Not even up to Scandic Standards
- Not worth it.
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Fantastic - highly recommended
- Great staff, fab for foodies!
- City Break
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $272
- Lovely hotel
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $300
- Excellent Stay
- Great Hotel
- Great Hotel - Not just a guest factory
Reventlows, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- A stroll from the central train station
- For train travellers
- Ein sch÷ner Ort zum ▄bernachten
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $217
- Worst Hotel in Europe
- Una pÚsima experiencia
- Sleep on a park bench, instead of staying here!!!
Sydhavnens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $144
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $114
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Modern Hotel in a Good Location
- Stylish Scandinavian
- Hip to be Square!
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $169
Kalvebodernes, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Excellent Hotel!!
- Excellent Location
- Perfect for a short break in copenhagen
Backers, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $157
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $114
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $104
- Pleasant hotel - very central
- Business Class Wannabe
- Very, Good and Central
Gammelholms, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Nice quiet hotel on the perfect spot
- Avoid this one!
Indre By, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $125
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Lovely Hotel
- Great Location if you want to be able to walk to everything
- Generally positive experience!
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $154
- Insgesamt ein gro▀artiges Erlebnis
- Overall great experience
- Not convinced