No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Copenhagen
... canons, in the fortress are old barracks. I can definitely recommend to visit it.
For next walk I’m choosing parks, this parks are relicts of city walls and water moat. Just before I want to cross the street to another park there is Museum of art… I’m not the biggest enthusiastic to art but why not to go inside, entrance is free, there is no reason to not go in. Right after you enter, there is inside building with many windows, if you look in ...
... making their way home from work
The mermaid is a short walk around the fortress. Many tourists were gathered having their photos taken.
This northern end seemed to be the Royal Quarter. Aside from stately buildings now used as museums, there was a Russian Orthodox Church ...
... symmetry. Following Arken we spent a few hours doing a coastal loop walk, and all of Copenhagen was out sailing; riding their bikes; having family bbq's; ocean swimming or kite surfing...they really love to be outdoors when the sun shines.
On Sunday we continued our cultural activities by visiting the Carlsberg brewery, not a patch on the Guinness tour, but still very drinkable. From there we bussed across town to join ...
... onto the ship, all within ¾ hour from leaving the hotel. Sydney has the worst and most congested system for processing people. Here is the best we have had followed by Melbourne and enough said about Sydney.
Our room is a pleasant surprise as it is bigger than we thought that it would be. We get our bags soon after arriving; ...
... Because of this high degree of accuracy, there are only around 18 bricks in every million produced that fail to meet the company's high quality standard. 5. The world's tallest LEGO tower is 28.7m high, made from with 465,000 bricks! 6. LEGO Minifigures are the world's largest population, with over 4 billion of them around the world! 7. During the Christmas season almost 28 LEGO sets are sold each ...
Other places to stay in Copenhagen
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $223
- Great location but some improvements required
- Couldn't ask for better
Mejlgårdens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $174
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
Fisketorvets, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Terrible service at the Copenhagen Island Hotel
- Best shower, worst service
- Could do a lot better!
Christianshavn, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Overpriced middle class hotel
- Great breakfast, flash gym equipment but smallish rooms and very expensive
- Do not under any circumstance stay here
Abel Cathrines, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $171
- Great Location
- Need look no further a Gem of a Hotel
- Excellent Hotel, Excellent Service
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $117
- Great they have got it right
- Too uncomfortable for me
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $193
- Very good hotel in a convenient central location
- Not even up to Scandic Standards
- Not worth it.
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Fantastic - highly recommended
- Great staff, fab for foodies!
- City Break
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $272
- Lovely hotel
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $300
- Excellent Stay
- Great Hotel
- Great Hotel - Not just a guest factory
Reventlows, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- A stroll from the central train station
- For train travellers
- Ein schöner Ort zum Übernachten
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $217
- Worst Hotel in Europe
- Una pésima experiencia
- Sleep on a park bench, instead of staying here!!!
Sydhavnens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $144
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $114
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Modern Hotel in a Good Location
- Stylish Scandinavian
- Hip to be Square!
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $169
Kalvebodernes, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Excellent Hotel!!
- Excellent Location
- Perfect for a short break in copenhagen
Backers, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $157
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $114
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $104
- Pleasant hotel - very central
- Business Class Wannabe
- Very, Good and Central
Gammelholms, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Nice quiet hotel on the perfect spot
- Avoid this one!
Indre By, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $125
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Lovely Hotel
- Great Location if you want to be able to walk to everything
- Generally positive experience!
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $154
- Insgesamt ein großartiges Erlebnis
- Overall great experience
- Not convinced