Travel Blogs from Copenhagen
... to use. They learn how to tune the machine and build models. The university provides the materials, just like they provide printer paper!!! We may have to look at this for our students.
Our contact gave us a history on Additive Manufacturing and what they were doing with it at the university. When asked about computing power, he quickly came back with some computer specs for his own computer. ...
We did book our next cruise--15 days from LA to Ft. Lauderdale via the Panama Canal...but not until October of next year. Something to look forward to!
So here we are in Toronto, Canada. Finally got a chance to use our global entry cards, fun to bypass all the people standing in line waiting to go through customs.
It's almost time to board our flight to Houston. Can't wait to sleep in my own bed ...
... its beauty. So Leesh punched out a quick workout in the room as I searched around Prague for places to stay, things to do and how we can fill the three days planned there. Time got away quick before it was time for dinner before an early night, as we had the 0700 flight tomorrow to Prague. Dinner was as basic as it came, using up the last of the food we bought yesterday and we head up, finished the movie we attempted to watch last night and went off to bed.
... dressed like guards near us. It was fun to see them and to see how excited they got when they saw the real guards. The interesting thing about the church is its huge dome. It is so high that I can't imagine how it can be painted.
The Little Mermaid was surrounded by tourists. I'm sure she always is surrounded. The sculptor's wife was the model for the mermaid. The statue was a gift to Copenhagen by Carl of the ...
... put them on again wet and cold! When we were out getting wet we did see some pretty buildings and get a great view of the city from a spirally church spire (which was very windy and when we got down they had put up a sign saying it's too windy and the tower is closed! Didn't bother telling those of us already up there though!) The highlight of the day was stumbling (and this time it really was a stumble) across an impromptu jazz and wine bar under the ...
Other places to stay in Copenhagen
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $223
- Great location but some improvements required
- Couldn't ask for better
Mejlgårdens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $174
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
Fisketorvets, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Terrible service at the Copenhagen Island Hotel
- Best shower, worst service
- Could do a lot better!
Christianshavn, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Overpriced middle class hotel
- Great breakfast, flash gym equipment but smallish rooms and very expensive
- Do not under any circumstance stay here
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $193
- Very good hotel in a convenient central location
- Not even up to Scandic Standards
- Not worth it.
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $117
- Great they have got it right
- Too uncomfortable for me
Abel Cathrines, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $171
- Great Location
- Need look no further a Gem of a Hotel
- Excellent Hotel, Excellent Service
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Fantastic - highly recommended
- Great staff, fab for foodies!
- City Break
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $272
- Lovely hotel
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $300
- Excellent Stay
- Great Hotel
- Great Hotel - Not just a guest factory
Reventlows, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- A stroll from the central train station
- For train travellers
- Ein sch÷ner Ort zum ▄bernachten
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $217
- Worst Hotel in Europe
- Una pÚsima experiencia
- Sleep on a park bench, instead of staying here!!!
Sydhavnens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $144
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $114
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Modern Hotel in a Good Location
- Stylish Scandinavian
- Hip to be Square!
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $169
Kalvebodernes, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Excellent Hotel!!
- Excellent Location
- Perfect for a short break in copenhagen
Backers, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $157
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $114
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $104
- Pleasant hotel - very central
- Business Class Wannabe
- Very, Good and Central
Gammelholms, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Nice quiet hotel on the perfect spot
- Avoid this one!
Indre By, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $125
Peblinge, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $167
- More than satisfied with the Kong Arthur
- Very Good Hotel
- Faulty towers, but not funny
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Lovely Hotel
- Great Location if you want to be able to walk to everything
- Generally positive experience!