Holiday Inn Rock Island
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Shuttle bus service
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
- Room service
Photos of Holiday Inn Rock Island
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Holiday Inn Rock Island
Travel Blogs from Rock Island
Our host at Mont Rest was quite chatty and had quite a colourful history so breakfast went on for quite a while. As a staunch democrat she openly shared her views and tales of the politicians that had stayed there. She also proudly showed off her diorama which was an intricate recreation of the Chicago World Fair. We didn't mind the late start …
- It took 3 hours to get here.
- I learned about the natives who lived here.
- The Sauk tribe.
- Their leader was named Blackhawk, which is why they named it that.
- I really loved the experience because I got to see their tools and how they lived and it really gives you appreciation for how comfortably we live now.
- We filled up at a Shell before we got back at it.
- Gas Cost: $32.39
... o clock.