Radisson Hotel Lubbock Downtown
Photos of Radisson Hotel Lubbock Downtown
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Radisson Hotel Lubbock Downtown
Travel Blogs from Lubbock
... her around the house. Thanks so much auntie!
- I slept in pretty late and missed breakfast, whoops!
- Over the next couple days and helped at my aunt and cousins with their renovations on their house. Fixing up the backyard, repairing the guest bathroom, and cleaning out the insanely packed garage was what my days consisted of.
- We had great meals from barbecue, to pastas, to Chinese food, it was all delicious!
- It was a great time being here with family!
... we are going. He helped me understand that we will be traveling to 4 different states over there. I thought it was interesting that he referred to us renting our dive gear as hiring our dive gear. It's now close to midnight Cbad time. We are getting close to boarding for our 14 hour flight from LA to Brisbane. Tired, but not sleepy. Hope the sleepy kicks in is a ...
- The morning after our day in El Paso, Bailey and I filled up the tank, bought some ice and water and made our way towards Texas Tech University aka TTU.
- First we traveled 239 miles to Hobbs, New Mexico to fill up our tank first then from there we traveled 109 miles to Lubbock, Texas aka Texas Tech University.
- once we arrived at the university, ...
... s been a good few days and we've seen a lot of stuff. Although we still want to see lots of this wonder country of ours, we also want to see more of Texas. We have picked up info on all the different areas of Texas, so guess I just better start looking at them to plan more short trips. Bob is taking the car back tomorrow first thing, then we pack it up and head south. Tomorrow night we'll be staying in San Angelo, although at a KOA not the military ...